Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dentists? My 2 stat at best son just did this....

+7
Turtleneck
LoneWolfSparty
By-Tor
Gus Chiggins
Crazy Jim9
Chitown_Badger
Two Star At Best
11 posters

Go down

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... Empty Dentists? My 2 stat at best son just did this....

Post by Two Star At Best Fri May 02, 2014 2:41 pm

they gone?

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... Hwye5y
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... Empty Re: Dentists? My 2 stat at best son just did this....

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 02, 2014 2:50 pm

you're a chick. nice. Pics.

What did he do? If the teeth didn't come all the way out, it's probably fine. I have no idea when kids lose their baby teeth, and if those are baby teeth, who gives a shit?
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... Empty Re: Dentists? My 2 stat at best son just did this....

Post by Crazy Jim9 Fri May 02, 2014 2:54 pm

First thing I would do is remove that finger from their eye.
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Crazy Jim9 wrote:First thing I would do is remove that finger from their eye.

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... 1494614055 
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gus Chiggins Fri May 02, 2014 2:58 pm

I take it the Asian cuckold didn't make it over here yet.
Gus Chiggins
Gus Chiggins
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Fri May 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Just baby teeth. They fine. At worst the nerve dies and they fall out a bit prematurely.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best Fri May 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:you're a chick. nice. Pics.

What did he do? If the teeth didn't come all the way out, it's probably fine. I have no idea when kids lose their baby teeth, and if those are baby teeth, who gives a shit?

the only person that gives a shit is the woman poking him in the eye.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best Fri May 02, 2014 3:07 pm

By-Tor wrote:Just baby teeth.   They fine.  At worst the nerve dies and they fall out a bit prematurely.

Ok... I just don't him walking around like black tooth meth mouth.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Crazy Jim9 wrote:First thing I would do is remove that finger from their eye.

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri May 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Dentists?  My 2 stat at best son just did this.... Sarlacc-orig-1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri May 02, 2014 3:13 pm

twostaratbest wrote:

Ok... I just don't him walking around like black tooth meth mouth.

Then you would have to raise him as a UM fan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Is it wrong to want that pic as my avatar?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best Fri May 02, 2014 5:06 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Is it wrong to want that pic as my avatar?

Its all yours.

Thanks guys. Dentist krazy glued them together. Roots intact. Probably won't rot like lohans snatch.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri May 02, 2014 5:19 pm

I'm confused...what did he do? To my untrained eye it just looks like bloody gums. Krazy glued? I must be missing something really obvious here...
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 02, 2014 5:32 pm

dubie7006 wrote:I'm confused...what did he do? To my untrained eye it just looks like bloody gums. Krazy glued? I must be missing something really obvious here...

Obviously, he ran into a wall because his sexy-thumbed helicopter mom wouldn't let him look at the great big scary world around him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best Fri May 02, 2014 5:37 pm

dubie7006 wrote:I'm confused...what did he do? To my untrained eye it just looks like bloody gums. Krazy glued? I must be missing something really obvious here...

Rapid deceleration into a table courtesy of big bro. No heliocopters here. Those teeth were straight this morning. Dentist said the tendon something something and pushed them back up and glued them together.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri May 02, 2014 5:38 pm

twostaratbest wrote:

Rapid deceleration into a table courtesy of big bro.  No heliocopters here.  Those teeth were straight this morning.  Dentist said the tendon something something and pushed them back up and glued them together.

Gotcha. Must be the angle or something. Hope lil man's all good.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri May 02, 2014 5:41 pm

twostaratbest wrote:

Rapid deceleration into a table courtesy of big bro.  No heliocopters here.  Those teeth were straight this morning.  Dentist said the tendon something something and pushed them back up and glued them together.

I am surprised they didn't call family services and grill you with 53,000 questions.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I am surprised they didn't call family services and grill you with 53,000 questions.

That's because at 51,343, she pulled a piece on them. Shut them right the **** up.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat May 03, 2014 2:39 am

twostaratbest wrote:

Rapid deceleration into a table courtesy of big bro. No heliocopters here. Those teeth were straight this morning. Dentist said the tendon something something and pushed them back up and glued them together.

That must have felt great for the boy. I hope they gave him Molly, coke, mescaline, shrooms, and fentanyl.
Oops--accidentally mixing my threads here. It's late.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonUSpartan Sat May 03, 2014 10:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

That must have felt great for the boy. I hope they gave him Molly, coke, mescaline, shrooms, and fentanyl.
Oops--accidentally mixing my threads here. It's late.

I already love this place!
BostonUSpartan
BostonUSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down