Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked.

+22
Death Roe
HT
InTenSity
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
LoneWolfSparty
DWags
Rodeo Burger
Snake Plissken
Cym Jim
Ass Dan
NigelUno
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Turtleneck
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. Empty Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked.

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 17:40

For deflategate.......

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
Filed to ESPN: Tom Brady suspended four games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, and team fined $1 million, per source:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. Empty Re: Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked.

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-11, 17:45

LooseGoose wrote:For deflategate.......

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
Filed to ESPN: Tom Brady suspended four games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, and team fined $1 million, per source:

Do not like the Pats. Do not like Brady. I think this is over the top.

Other teams have been caught tampering recently and received only fines (nowhere near $1 million).

Was there any direct evidence tying Brady to the deflated footballs?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. Empty Re: Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked.

Post by The Pantry 2015-05-11, 17:51

Was hoping Brady would get more but that's about what I expected
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-05-11, 17:55

Should have worded it differently:

'One game for tampering, 3 games, draft picks & fine for the orchestrated charade and generally being a douche about getting caught'

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2015-05-11, 18:43; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 18:09

Pete Abraham ‏@PeteAbe 10m10 minutes ago

Odds of Goodell being commissioner in 18 months? Kraft’s vengeance is going to make Michael Corleone look forgiving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 18:11

I don't care for the Patriots and really don't like Brady, but.....

I'm not a lawyer but if I spent a night at a Holiday Inn Express I could shred the NFL's case in court. The report they put out is a fucking farce.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-05-11, 18:12

How much do you get for domestic violence, two games?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-05-11, 18:19

Well the thing is the Pats are repeat offenders and Brady was a dick about the whole thing refusing to cooperate, etc.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-11, 18:23

Good fuck em.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-05-11, 18:30

That opening game outta be something. The Steelers minus Bell at the Pats minus Brady.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-05-11, 18:41

Pats will be minus Blount also
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-05-11, 19:15

steveschneider wrote:Good fuck em.

This. He's scum. Good fucking riddance. And Belichick can chow a bag of AIDS fire.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-05-11, 20:26

The league obviously has more on the Pats than they are going public with. Deflate gate, Spy gate, Hernandez, etc. Etc. League probably told them to knock it the fuck off and they just keep on cheating. Lowered the boom this time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-05-11, 20:28

LooseGoose wrote:I don't care for the Patriots and really don't like Brady, but.....

I'm not a lawyer but if I spent a night at a Holiday Inn Express I could shred the NFL's case in court. The report they put out is a fucking farce.

In what court?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 21:19

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I don't care for the Patriots and really don't like Brady, but.....

In what court?

Whatever court they'd let me appear in....

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. 1833121890
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-05-11, 21:23

It's the NFL, son. That "report" was for public consumption.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-11, 21:37

Shittiest poster on this board. Including Blanche
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 21:39

The stupidity is this - the balls were an average of 2/100ths of a pound under inflated. Christ they could have leaked that much air out while testing them.

Couple that with the possibility that they used DIFFERENT gauges for the readings and it's all a steaming pile of shit for "evidence".

Pressure gauge discrepancies undermine Wells report
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-11, 21:44

Ass Dan wrote:

You definitely are.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-05-11, 21:45

Preseason doesn't count I hope?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-11, 21:50

steveschneider wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

You definitely are.

Holy shit. you're a grown man who actually used the "I know you are but what am I?" Move.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-11, 21:57

LooseGoose wrote:The stupidity is this - the balls were an average of 2/100ths of a pound under inflated. Christ they could have leaked that much air out while testing them.

Couple that with the possibility that they used DIFFERENT gauges for the readings and it's all a steaming pile of shit for "evidence".

1 or 2 balls maybe but all the balls? C'mon now. Let's get real. Them are some cheating fuckers.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 22:02

Snake Plissken wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The stupidity is this - the balls were an average of 2/100ths of a pound under inflated. Christ they could have leaked that much air out while testing them.

1 or 2 balls maybe but all the balls? C'mon now. Let's get real. Them are some cheating fuckers.

They weren't all under inflated, that's the point.

As those of you who were visiting PFT frequently in the early days of #DeflateGate may recall, the Ideal Gas Law refers to the formula that determines the changes in gases based on various factors, including but not limited to volume, pressure, and temperature. And the Wells report concludes that all Patriots footballs should have measured between 11.52 and 11.32 PSI at halftime.

But that observation hinges on the question of which gauge was used to set the PSI prior to kickoff. If the gauge that generates the higher numbers was used, the measurements of the Patriots footballs taken by that gauge are mostly consistent with the 11.52-11.32 PSI range at halftime: (1) 11.8; (2) 11.2; (3) 11.5; (4) 11.0; (5) 11.45; (6) 11.95; (7) 12.3; (8) 11.55; (9) 11.35; (10) 10.9; and (11) 11.35.

Based on those readings, three of the footballs were above the predicted range, five were in the predicted range, and three were below the predicted range.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-05-11, 22:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:How much do you get for domestic violence, two games?

Initially that's what Ray Rice got. When the video surfaced, he was suspended indefinitely, but that was overturned in late November. He still hasn't been signed by anyone I don't think.

One distinction is that Ray Rice cooperated with the investigation and didn't lie. Brady didn't cooperate, and lied repeatedly.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-11, 22:09

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. 01-816

LooseGoose wrote:

They weren't all under inflated, that's the point.

As those of you who were visiting PFT frequently in the early days of #DeflateGate may recall, the Ideal Gas Law refers to the formula that determines the changes in gases based on various factors, including but not limited to volume, pressure, and temperature. And the Wells report concludes that all Patriots footballs should have measured between 11.52 and 11.32 PSI at halftime.

But that observation hinges on the question of which gauge was used to set the PSI prior to kickoff. If the gauge that generates the higher numbers was used, the measurements of the Patriots footballs taken by that gauge are mostly consistent with the 11.52-11.32 PSI range at halftime: (1) 11.8; (2) 11.2; (3) 11.5; (4) 11.0; (5) 11.45; (6) 11.95; (7) 12.3; (8) 11.55; (9) 11.35; (10) 10.9; and (11) 11.35.

Based on those readings, three of the footballs were above the predicted range, five were in the predicted range, and three were below the predicted range.

Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-11, 22:10

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You definitely are.

Holy shit. you're a grown man who actually used the "I know you are but what am I?" Move.

Well you don't like Seinfeld Star Wars or me. I'm flattered to be in such good company.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-11, 22:14

Snake Plissken wrote:Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. 01-816

They're ignoring the IGL, so shit "science" equals bad facts. You did note the NFL concluded that this was the correct range for the balls at 1/2 time?

And the Wells report concludes that all Patriots footballs should have measured between 11.52 and 11.32 PSI at halftime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-11, 22:16

steveschneider wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Well you don't like Seinfeld Star Wars or me. I'm flattered to be in such good company.

I don't like Michigan or cancer either, so throw those into that category as well.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-11, 22:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. 01-816

They're ignoring the IGL, so shit "science" equals bad facts. You did note the NFL concluded that this was the correct range for the balls at 1/2 time?

And the Wells report concludes that all Patriots footballs should have measured between 11.52 and 11.32 PSI at halftime.
I think it's all stupid to begin with. IF they did it and got away with it good for them.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-11, 22:24

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't like Michigan or cancer either, so throw those into that category as well.

But you went to Michigan, right? So you would appear in a Seinfeld reboot or maybe become a cancer cell?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-05-11, 22:58

So, you don't think they cheated? Or you don't think it can be proven they cheated?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-11, 23:07

The dick head called and texted the meat head who was deflating his balls for him. Should have just paid the guy when he saw him and enough with the texts and shit. Then the dick head lied to the NFL. Fuck him. Even if it gives zero advantage, the guy was trying to manipulate the rules to an advantage, and he's dumb enough to get caught. Id' have given him more. Fuck New Orleans lost a whole year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-11, 23:22

Turtleneck wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

But you went to Michigan, right? So you would appear in a Seinfeld reboot or maybe become a cancer cell?

Save your energy for an argument about the merits of Wegmans. This is between Steve and I.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-11, 23:26

Ass Dan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Save your energy for an argument about the merits of Wegmans. This is between Steve and I.

Steve is winning.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-05-11, 23:37

Turtleneck wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Steve is winning.

Ridiculous - Brady suspended & a 1st rounder docked. 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-12, 00:51

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Liar, you love cancer and Michigan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-05-12, 07:09

Love it. Wish he'd been suspended longer. The entire Pats organization are cheaters. Belicheat should have received a year as a repeat offender. (And before anyone argues he knew nothing about it, either did Sean Payton in Bountygate.)
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-12, 07:10

NigelUno wrote:

So, you don't think they cheated? Or you don't think it can be proven they cheated?

I don't think that report proved anything. I'm pretty sure they deflated the balls to the very minimum. The other part of the report I'm not sure on is that he could deflate 12 balls in a minute or so.

Either way I feel like I need a shower again after defending Brady and the Patriots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-12, 07:19

the real question is.. what did Delaney know about this and when did he know it...

oh - and screw scUM. I hate them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-05-12, 07:32

Fire Comley
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next