Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is.

+3
Ass Dan
tTito
Rocinante
7 posters

Go down

If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. Empty If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is.

Post by Rocinante Mon May 18, 2015 1:11 pm

This is the best comedian.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. Empty Re: If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is.

Post by tTito Mon May 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Yeah, racism is really funny, ha, ha. When people start taking it seriously and stop making jokes about it, only then do we stand a chance to make changes.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. Empty Re: If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is.

Post by Ass Dan Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 pm

tTito wrote:Yeah, racism is really funny, ha, ha. When people start taking it seriously and stop making jokes about it, only then do we stand a chance to make changes.

Says the guy who posts n*gga regularly
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 pm

If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon May 18, 2015 1:39 pm

tTito wrote:Yeah, racism is really funny, ha, ha. When people start taking it seriously and stop making jokes about it, only then do we stand a chance to make changes.

If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. Bartolo-colon-first-swing-against-ervin-santana
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon May 18, 2015 1:54 pm

You'll love the sassy black lady skit

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon May 18, 2015 2:00 pm

holy shit. that guy is the only one i know of who could pull off the child molester stuff. i'm sure that's insensitive for people who've been hurt by it, but If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. 502811600 If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. 502811600
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 2:07 pm

I like Mounds bars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon May 18, 2015 2:26 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I like Mounds bars.

I'm more of an Almond Joy guy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon May 18, 2015 2:47 pm

AMwood wrote:holy shit. that guy is the only one i know of who could pull off the child molester stuff. i'm sure that's insensitive for people who've been hurt by it, but If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. 502811600 If you didn't see Louis C.K.'s SNL monologue.. here it is. 502811600

His whole persona is perfect for his method.  I have not seen a better marriage of style and substance in comedy since Dave Chappelle circa Killing Them Softly.

Edit: which is why he can pull that off. He's extremely self-deprecating and somehow it works.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down