Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to make tSwill a better board

+26
Townie
pulling69
Loose Stools
Floyd Robertson
Buffalo Spartan
MiamiSpartan
Cosmo_Kramer
Rodeo Burger
Jools Holland
MJ
Blanch32
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
Mentalstate
gvsparty
InTenSity
tTito
Phil McCrackin
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
DWags
Giant Moose
TrueGreenSpartan
LoneWolfSparty
Wally Fairway
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suggestions to make tSwill a better board Empty Suggestions to make tSwill a better board

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-05-08, 15:11

- I think a separate board for pinned threads would be good, otherwise we can soon just start with page 2.

- quit posting about other boards. we get it, everyone here used to post there; but is the mission statement of this board to post ABOUT what is happening there?

- find a new board for blanch32 (note to blanch32 - this is not the USERNAME trick, it is really about you)

- where is Minnie, where is denbro, where is Red...comeback & post

- and because I know it will piss you off I will not mention a couple of the post whores who post a lot, but say nothing

NSIAP - because fukc a workable search function.

What would you like to see improved?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make tSwill a better board Empty Re: Suggestions to make tSwill a better board

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 15:12

- Ban Wally
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to make tSwill a better board Empty Re: Suggestions to make tSwill a better board

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-08, 15:12

I'd like more spooning personally.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-08, 15:12

Suggestions to make tSwill a better board 2809484752 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-08, 15:15

Cocaine and hookers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-08, 15:18

More hairy pussies.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 15:18

Lunch buffet would be nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 15:20

free guac

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-08, 15:20

The "mission statement" is you can post about whatever the hell you want as long as it doesn't violate the provider terms. Naturally, some of the frustration that was censored over there is bubbling over here.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-05-08, 15:21

vBookie
And, a thread about Chicago restaurants and/or Chicago MSU bars.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-08, 15:21

More HM fucking with SpartanDawgs265
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-08, 15:21

I have idea's but we'll see if this turns into 4chan first.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-08, 15:21

Rocinante wrote:More hairy pussies.

Point of clarification: Do you want more in number, or would you like the hairy ones to get hairier?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-08, 15:23

DWags wrote:

Point of clarification: Do you want more in number, or would you like the hairy ones to get hairier?

Yes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gvsparty 2014-05-08, 15:24

DWags wrote:

Point of clarification:  Do you want more in number, or would you like the hairy ones to get hairier?    

I vote for the hairy to get hairier, although an easier way to figure this out may just be to start a poll.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-08, 15:27

How about no more than 10 posts permitted on the front page at a time bitching about the other board?
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-08, 15:30

Mentalstate wrote:How about no more than 10 posts permitted on the front page at a time bitching about the other board?

What if the 10th one is the best one, and the 5th one is lame? Which one do we eliminate? Is it a first bitch first serve? Or first bitch first out? I'm in favor of your proposal, I just want to know the rules of elimination.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-08, 15:30

which is more annoying? The bitching about the RCMB, or the Bitching about the Bitching about the RCMB?  Suspect 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 15:30

Mentalstate wrote:How about no more than 10 posts permitted on the front page at a time bitching about the other board?

How about no more than 5 posts permitted on the front page about people bitching about people bitching about the other board?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 15:31

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:which is more annoying?  The bitching about the RCMB, or the Bitching about the Bitching about the RCMB?  Suspect 

The former. Easy
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-08, 15:33

Wally Fairway wrote: - I think a separate board for pinned threads would be good, otherwise we can soon just start with page 2.

- quit posting about other boards. we get it, everyone here used to post there; but is the mission statement of this board to post ABOUT what is happening there?

- find a new board for blanch32 (note to blanch32 - this is not the USERNAME trick, it is really about you)

- where is Minnie, where is denbro, where is Red...comeback & post

- and because I know it will piss you off I will not mention a couple of the post whores who post a lot, but say nothing

NSIAP - because fukc a workable search function.

What would you like to see improved?

Here a suggestion: make you're own board and charter it up
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-08, 15:34

How about everything permitted and shit will die out in its own soon. Kay? Thanks dolls.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-05-08, 15:36

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:which is more annoying? The bitching about the RCMB, or the Bitching about the Bitching about the RCMB?  Suspect 

The later. Put it this way we all have 2 things in common: Msu fans. Former Rcmb posters. So that's basically sun shining it up for trcmb and not letting us bitch about the short comings of our athletic programs.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-08, 15:44

How about 1 sticky for voting, with multiple links inside that one.

MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-08, 15:47

DWags wrote:

What if the 10th one is the best one, and the 5th one is lame?  Which one do we eliminate?  Is it a first bitch first serve? Or first bitch first out?  I'm in favor of your proposal, I just want to know the rules of elimination.

Crap. Good call. "First Bitch First" is the most 'Merica way, but we have a few giant bitches that would drown out all the higher-level bitching with their non-stop bitch posts, so I'd say it would have to be by # of responses in the thread...after the thread is over an hour old. Give it a moment to get some bitchin' momentum going.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jools Holland 2014-05-08, 15:53

More racially charged dialogue.

Oh, and titties.
Jools Holland
Jools Holland
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-05-08, 15:57

How about no more than 10 replies in any thread at a time bitching about the bitching about the other board?

Suggestions to make tSwill a better board 3609021617 
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-08, 16:02

A serious suggestion I'd make is for each person here to tell one Spartan about this board. Send them a link in an email, tell them to sign up and enjoy it. I know a couple lurkers on the other board that had no clue about this place. If we get to 1000 organic members (aka, people who frequent MSU boards already), we'll have more topics to choose from, which is always good in the OT season.

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-08, 16:04

Phil McCrackin wrote:

How about no more than 10 replies in any thread at a time bitching about the bitching about the other board?

Ok, but the ten best replies about bitching about bitching about the other board, or the first ten replies about bitching about bitching about the other board? it would be bitching if we could get clarity on this entire issue.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 16:05

Phil McCrackin wrote:

We can pin the first 10.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-05-08, 16:06

Rodeo Burger wrote:A serious suggestion I'd make is for each person here to tell one Spartan about this board.  Send them a link in an email, tell them to sign up and enjoy it.  I know a couple lurkers on the other board that had no clue about this place.  If we get to 1000 organic members (aka, people who frequent MSU boards already), we'll have more topics to choose from, which is always good in the OT season.

Didn't we elect gHost to do this shit for us?

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-08, 16:07

free cases of beer, my choice
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 16:18

SeeRockCity wrote:

The former. Easy

Disagree.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 16:19

Phil McCrackin wrote:

Didn't we elect gHost to do this shit for us?

Note, that's Dendro's job. Where the heck did she go?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-08, 16:20

Well, we've got all summer to get the bitching about tRCMB out of everyone's system before football season starts. That's when we'll see the personality of the board take shape, whether it ends up being a lot of sports talk, or still mostly an general discussion (OT) board with a little Spartan flavor.

Either could be interesting. There's nothing that says that sports needs to be the primary focal point (though that would be fine, too). I look at it like hanging out with buddies. Sometimes you may talk about sports. Sometimes about pussy, sometimes about life...and sometimes you rip apart the biggest moran of your group because he's, well, a moran.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 16:58

How about a MSU/UM board?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffalo Spartan 2014-05-08, 17:02

NigelUno wrote:How about a MSU/UM board?

Isn't that tBob?
Buffalo Spartan
Buffalo Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-08, 17:05

Something akin to Forum Spy that existed on vBulletin. I know that's asking a lot, but that was the best feature ever in the history of message boards.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-08, 17:36

Rodeo Burger wrote:A serious suggestion I'd make is for each person here to tell one Spartan about this board.  Send them a link in an email, tell them to sign up and enjoy it.  I know a couple lurkers on the other board that had no clue about this place.  If we get to 1000 organic members (aka, people who frequent MSU boards already), we'll have more topics to choose from, which is always good in the OT season.

I had no clue about this place until yesterday when Pantry PM'd me. I noticed a post once about about board, but I didn't give it much thought. So, anyway it was nice to get the word. I'm not going to start making suggestions/complaints about the board on my second day. I'm just glad to see some of the old users again--and big images. It's about freakin' time....is there going to be a FTW?
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-08, 17:40

Loose Stools wrote:
I had no clue about this place until yesterday when Pantry PM'd me. I noticed a post once about about board, but I didn't give it much thought. So, anyway it was nice to get the word. I'm not going to start making suggestions/complaints about the board on my second day. I'm just glad to see some of the old users again--and big images. It's about freakin' time....is there going to be a FTW?

We've had a couple FTW threads already. Yesterday was salute to brunettes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next