Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

+35
InTenSity
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
tGreenWay
FupaTuba
tanfan!
MattyFresh
duffy munn
pulling69
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
DoogieHouser
SpartanInNH
Giant Moose
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
The Ingenious Gentleman
Masturbates
HT
Tim Wakefield
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
steveschneider
39 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-27, 19:11

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Michigan State recruiting extended an offer to the nation’s No. 1 DT in 2017, five-star Marvin Wilson.
http://spartanavenue.com/2016/01/25/michigan-state-recruiting-spartans-offer-5-star-dt-marvin-wilson/

How the hell does a website about colleges recruiting high schoolers not mention the high school or city/state where this player is from?  Turrible.  
Didn't you see Zeeba Neighba's post after the article? He(?) provided the answer (after asking the same question). Wait, are you Zeeba?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-27, 19:31

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Michigan State recruiting extended an offer to the nation’s No. 1 DT in 2017, five-star Marvin Wilson.
http://spartanavenue.com/2016/01/25/michigan-state-recruiting-spartans-offer-5-star-dt-marvin-wilson/

How the hell does a website about colleges recruiting high schoolers not mention the high school or city/state where this player is from? Turrible.

What do you expect from a website that has writers saying shit like this?

"Just imagine a starting D-line with Josh King, Auston Robertson, Naquan Jones and Wilson with a little Mike Panasiuk and a couple of others sprinkled in. Scary."

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-27, 19:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How the hell does a website about colleges recruiting high schoolers not mention the high school or city/state where this player is from?  Turrible.  
Didn't you see Zeeba Neighba's post after the article? He(?) provided the answer (after asking the same question). Wait, are you Zeeba?

Not me. Is this some well-known guy or just one of the comments?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-27, 19:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How the hell does a website about colleges recruiting high schoolers not mention the high school or city/state where this player is from? Turrible.

What do you expect from a website that has writers saying shit like this?

"Just imagine a starting D-line with Josh King, Auston Robertson, Naquan Jones and Wilson with a little Mike Panasiuk and a couple of others sprinkled in. Scary."

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 4 502811600

You make a highly valid point.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-27, 19:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Beats me, never heard of the guy. :shrug:
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-27, 20:26

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Beats me, never heard of the guy. :shrug:

So, the kid is from Texas. I won't keep my hopes up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-27, 20:31

BTW: Goose, I crack up every time you take a swipe at one of those boneheads posting in the recruiting thread on TOB.
I also think that boring-as-fuck idiot spartyon1 must be taking the hint from some of the comments from others about his posting. We're obviously not the only ones who think his ridiculous number of posts, and the quality of each, is so. fucking. stupid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-27, 21:27

tGreenWay wrote:BTW: Goose, I crack up every time you take a swipe at one of those boneheads posting in the recruiting thread on TOB.
I also think that boring-as-fuck idiot spartyon1 must be taking the hint from some of the comments from others about his posting. We're obviously not the only ones who think his ridiculous number of posts, and the quality of each, is so. fucking. stupid.

What's goose doin over there, fightin the good fight or what?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-01-27, 21:31

tGreenWay wrote:BTW: Goose, I crack up every time you take a swipe at one of those boneheads posting in the recruiting thread on TOB.

That guy is mentally deficient I think. He's real fond of using all-caps inappropriately as well.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-28, 01:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

What's goose doin over there, fightin the good fight or what?

There are a small number of posters over there who fancy themselves football and recruiting experts, who post as if they know exactly what the team needs and what particular recruits are thinking at any given time of the day. Some also examine video of recruits and share each player's strengths and weaknesses, as if readers are waiting on the edge of their seats for player assessments from these know-it-all a. There is also one (spartyon1) who seems to have voluntarily morphed himself into the thread moderator/host, offering mindless, worthless comments on other people's useless comments. He congratulates and praises people for their comments, as if he's the thread Welcome Wagon official or a member of the thread's Chanber of Commerce, yet it seems so artificial.. He must think the guy with the most posts in that thread wins a prize. I've genuinely developed a loathing for that guy, if for no other reason than he won't STFU.

I'll also admit to being embarrassed that some anonymous dolt on the Internet is so capable of getting under my skin. That's on me. There's just something about the guy that makes me want to scoop out my eyeballs with a jagged, rusty spoon whenever I see that he's posted yet again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-28, 01:13

Ass Dan wrote:

That guy is mentally deficient I think. He's real fond of using all-caps inappropriately as well.

Yep, I'd agree with that assessment. All caps, and he also used the colon often. Lately, he's replaced the colon with the ellipsis ( ....). He's become a big fan of the dot dot dot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-04, 15:45

Solari preps you for 2017....

Solari: Welcome to 2017, football recruiting fanatics
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 07:40

Trieu: Thomas, Peoples-Jones high on MSU ’17 wish list
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-02-05, 07:50

Meanwhile Marvn Wilson's HS coach is polishing up his resume and looking at real estate n college towns.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-05, 07:51

Recruiting: 2017 class looking better than 2016
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-09, 11:37

Five years later, SEC not hurt by its football recruiting signing cap

The SEC, which tends to lose more players early to the NFL than any conference, still signs more players than anyone. Over the past five years, 12 of the 18 leaders for signees among Power Five schools come from the SEC. Alabama tops the list at 25.8 signees per class since 2012. Michigan State, the Crimson Tide's College Football Playoff semifinal opponent last season, ranks third-to-last at 19.2 signees. USC, which had reduced NCAA scholarships during this period, had the fewest at 18.4 signees per year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-10, 20:39

Jaylen Kelly-Powell™ ‏@JKellypowell 9m9 minutes ago
Extremely honored and blessed to receive an offer from Michigan State University. #V4MSU

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 4 Ca5ZgXZXEAAY04d
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-10, 20:56

I wouldn't want to have to fight that guy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-11, 08:13

Recruiting: MSU trying to procure more from Cass Tech
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-11, 08:46

LooseGoose wrote:Jaylen Kelly-Powell™ ‏@JKellypowell  9m9 minutes ago
Extremely honored and blessed to receive an offer from Michigan State University. #V4MSU

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 4 Ca5ZgXZXEAAY04d

I'd like to see the football team bust out some neon this coming year. Maybe not the entire jersey like the hoops team did but maybe some neon elements like the Seahawks regular jerseys.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-11, 08:51

We need to get that guy a new smoke detector, too. Looks like the old one is gone.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-11, 09:20

New trend?

The "recruiting" page is interesting at least....

Bryce Bailey
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-11, 09:22

LooseGoose wrote:New trend?

Bryce Bailey
I want a quote from tSwill to appear on that page.

"Bryce Bailey is one of the most impressive OL prospects in the nation, and he will be a force at whatever school is lucky enough to have him."
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-11, 09:58

Giant Moose wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:New trend?

Bryce Bailey
I want a quote from tSwill to appear on that page.

"Bryce Bailey is one of the most impressive OL prospects in the nation, and he will be a force at whatever school is lucky enough to have him."
That kind of praise can only come from our resident analyst Turtleneck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-11, 14:48

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 21m21 minutes ago
#MichiganState offers U of D Jesuit 2017 S Scotty Nelson. Said recently he grew up an MSU fan: http://www.scout.com/player/202711-scott-nelson …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-11, 16:48

Trieu: Cass Tech star Kelly-Powell likes MSU vibe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-11, 21:43

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 53m53 minutes ago
Confirmed #MichiganState offered Berrien Springs (Mich.) 2017 OL Phil Paea on his visit today. http://www.scout.com/player/203233-phil-paea?year=2016 …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-02-11, 21:44

Giant Moose wrote:We need to get that guy a new smoke detector, too. Looks like the old one is gone.

He was cooking some bacon... you know that shit smokes up the house and causes those damned things to go.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-13, 17:49

Michigan State football recruiting's new offers, visitor list for Indiana game
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-14, 13:06

Mike Wilson ‏@MikeWilson247 4m4 minutes ago
2017 OT Joel Honigford has landed an MSU offer http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Bolt/Honigford-picks-up-MSU-offer-during-visit-43697537 …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-18, 08:53

Recruiting: Michigan State eyeing Greenville TE Cossou
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-18, 11:22

LooseGoose wrote:Recruiting: Michigan State eyeing Greenville TE Cossou

Fuck Greenville. Dirty pieces of shit
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-18, 20:33

Hopefully this won't set Wakie off.....

High school football stars expected at Michigan State-Wisconsin game on visits
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 07:18

Trieu: Rising lineman Phillip Paea likes MSU’s recruiting approach
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 10:25

Jaylen Kelly-Powell™ ‏@JKellypowell 2h2 hours ago
Had a great time last night at the Michigan State game with my cousin 6⭐ DB @Tavonn_
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 11:17

Sean Andrew Scherer ‏@SeanScherer247 48m48 minutes ago
#MichiganState #Spartans offer 2017 Pittsburgh (Pa.) Central Catholic 4-star ILB David Adams
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-19, 11:45

Recruiting: MSU going after elite OT from Florida
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-19, 11:45

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-02-19, 13:48

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Recruiting: Michigan State eyeing Greenville TE Cossou

Fuck Greenville. Dirty pieces of shit

You know when ghost says this. He actually means it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-24, 09:36

Allen Trieu ‏@AllenTrieu 6m6 minutes ago
Allendale (Mich.) 2017 TE-DE Nate Umlor visiting Michigan State on Sunday: http://www.scout.com/player/194861-nate-umlor …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next