Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

+35
InTenSity
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
tGreenWay
FupaTuba
tanfan!
MattyFresh
duffy munn
pulling69
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
DoogieHouser
SpartanInNH
Giant Moose
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
The Ingenious Gentleman
Masturbates
HT
Tim Wakefield
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
steveschneider
39 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 24 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Safety from CA

Adam Gorney ‏@adamgorney 50m50 minutes ago
Adam Gorney Retweeted Emmanuel Flowers
#MichiganState offers Chino Hills (Calif.) Ayala DB Emmanuel Flowers

Emmanuel Flowers‏@KingEJ34
All glory to God! Extremely blessed to have received another offer from Michigan State University #GOGREEN @RHAREBREED
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 24 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017

Post by MattyFresh Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:14 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

All glory to God! Extremely blessed to have received another offer from Michigan State University #GOGREEN @RHAREBREED

So we had already offered him?

Wink

Last edited by MattyFresh on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:32 pm

MattyFresh wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So we had already offered him?

Not to my knowledge. I think he phrased that badly - that it was another offer for him in total.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:34 am

Michigan State ‏@Michigan_State 52m52 minutes ago
Recruiting: Michigan State pursuing Georgia RB and Robert Porcher IV http://bit.ly/2h4ra61 #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:51 am

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 6m6 minutes ago
Dantonio says MSU still recruiting "DL, long outside LB. Every position. Looking at best players available." MSU has 17 committed players.

Jim Comparoni ‏@JimComparoni 6m6 minutes ago
On recruiting: "We have 17 committed guys. It will be a big class. It's very competitive but we have numbers to be able to focus on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:53 am

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 8m8 minutes ago
Dantonio says Malik McDowell and Demetrious Cooper both were struggling with injuries all season. The Cooper detail is newsy.

Jim Comparoni ‏@JimComparoni 8m8 minutes ago
Speaking in terms of positions, "You lose eight defensive linemen, what do you expect? Gotta be able to maintain that excellence."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Kyle Austin ‏@kylebaustin 39m39 minutes ago
Dantonio said MSU is still having a "great recruiting season." Hopes to still add 4-7 more recruits
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Kyle Austin ‏@kylebaustin 39m39 minutes ago
Dantonio said MSU is still having a "great recruiting season." Hopes to still add 4-7 more recruits

Glad he thinks that, because hes lost pretty much every top target in the state of MI and hasnt been able to land high quality out of state guys. But what else would he say?

Losing Hamler and Thomas were massive blows. Both were huge MSU leans before the season. Not going to land Oliver Martin, Simmons, or Irving Bey either.

If before the season someone said MSU wouldnt get DIB, Hamler or Thomas, the response would have been what an epic failure.

This reminds me of JLS...where we are now getting 'dimaond in the rough' players no one has ever heard about after striking out with the talent.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:14 pm

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Kyle Austin ‏@kylebaustin 39m39 minutes ago

Glad he thinks that, because hes lost pretty much every top target in the state of MI and hasnt been able to land high quality out of state guys. But what else would he say?

Losing Hamler and Thomas were massive blows. Both were huge MSU leans before the season. Not going to land Oliver Martin, Simmons, or Irving Bey either.

If before the season someone said MSU wouldnt get DIB, Hamler or Thomas, the response would have been what an epic failure.

This reminds me of JLS...where we are now getting 'dimaond in the rough' players no one has ever heard about after striking out with the talent.

But not Dantonio "diamonds in the rough" like Cousins or Bell? Strange that a successful coach reminds you of a failed coach rather than himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:42 pm

The_Dude wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Kyle Austin ‏@kylebaustin  39m39 minutes ago

Glad he thinks that, because hes lost pretty much every top target in the state of MI and hasnt been able to land high quality out of state guys.  But what else would he say?

Losing Hamler and Thomas were massive blows. Both were huge MSU leans before the season.  Not going to land Oliver Martin, Simmons, or Irving Bey either.

iNSERT CRYING BABY
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:46 pm

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2017 - Page 24 1f404
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Trieu: MSU eyes DEs and son of ex-Lion Robert Porcher
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Speculate freely....

Dave Berk ‏@Dave_Berk 2h2 hours ago
Sometimes kids make choices with recruiting before they are ready. #BuyersRemorse Could happen with a former Michigan State target.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:04 pm

RB - ATH

ScoutBrianDohn ‏@BrianDohnScout 20m20 minutes ago
#michiganstate offers NJ ATH @_jlovett7 @AllenTrieu @scoutrecruiting @HondoCarpenter http://www.scout.com/player/205547-jon-lovett?s=175 …
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Speculate freely....

Sometimes kids make choices with recruiting before they are ready. #BuyersRemorse Could happen with a former Michigan State target.

Ambry Thomas will be a Spartan.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Ambry Thomas will be a Spartan.

He came to mind....Hamler was another name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:12 pm

My sources are saying likely Amir Riep. This is what a player's brother told me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Sugar Shane grad transfer?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 1adam12 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Wow is this for real? You can actually talk about recruiting here without a membership?
1adam12
1adam12
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:01 pm

1adam12 wrote:Wow is this for real? You can actually talk about recruiting here without a membership?

Welcome and enjoy. This isn't heaven, it's the swill
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:11 pm

NigelUno wrote:Sugar Shane grad transfer?

We cooled on him 5 years ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:14 pm

1adam12 wrote:Wow is this for real? You can actually talk about recruiting here without a membership?

We talk. Doesn't mean we know shit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by 1adam12 Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

haha yep a little discussion is all I'm after.
1adam12
1adam12
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:31 pm

1adam12 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

haha yep a little discussion is all I'm after.

Discuss, speculate, copy, paste - have fun. Too many people are too damned serious about it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Its Christian Cumber. Obvi
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:24 am

With Peoples Jones now blue, it's safe to say our football program is going back into the shitter. I don't think I have ever witnessed a beat down in recruiting within Michigan in over 30 years. But, let's just keep landing those recruits that nobody else wants and coach them up baby! The under the radar dudes after Michigan, OSU completely sweep up both states with the best kids. This fucking sucks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:32 am

Tanfan! wrote:With Peoples Jones now blue, it's safe to say our football program is going back into the shitter. I don't think I have ever witnessed a beat down in recruiting within Michigan in over 30 years. But, let's just keep landing those recruits that nobody else wants and coach them up baby! The under the radar dudes after Michigan, OSU completely sweep up both states with the best kids. This fucking sucks.

Careful, you might trigger Muffman. He fully supports Dantonio's decision to keep the can't recruit/ can't game plan assistant coaches.
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:56 am

Tanfan! wrote:With Peoples Jones now blue, it's safe to say our football program is going back into the shitter. I don't think I have ever witnessed a beat down in recruiting within Michigan in over 30 years. But, let's just keep landing those recruits that nobody else wants and coach them up baby! The under the radar dudes after Michigan, OSU completely sweep up both states with the best kids. This fucking sucks.

It fucking hurts. The past 10 years were a blast. Then coming off 3 big ten championships, rose and cotton bowl wins, and play off appearance and we can't do shit. How in the actual fuck can you not get recruits to come here after what I listed above?! Is that fucking real life?!

Meanwhile scum takes the seven top players in the state. That's laughable as I don't think that has ever fucking happened. OSU will get the number one class in the country and scum will be top 5.

Go ahead say myself or others are over reacting. Massive recruiting misses and keeping the same limp Dick staff is fucking devastating. Harbaugh is doing what we feared. Helping them win 10 games and cleaning up recruiting while we face plant
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 am

Yeah...clearly the key to our success has been out-recruiting UM and OSU all these years.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:44 am

Stoops21 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:With Peoples Jones now blue, it's safe to say our football program is going back into the shitter.  I don't think I have ever witnessed a beat down in recruiting within Michigan in over 30 years.  But, let's just keep landing those recruits that nobody else wants and coach them up baby! The under the radar dudes after Michigan, OSU completely sweep up both states with the best kids. This fucking sucks.

It fucking hurts. The past 10 years were a blast. Then coming off 3 big ten championships, rose and cotton bowl wins, and play off appearance and we can't do shit. How in the actual fuck can you not get recruits to come here after what I listed above?! Is that fucking real life?!

Meanwhile scum takes the seven top players in the state. That's laughable as I don't think that has ever fucking happened. OSU will get the number one class in the country and scum will be top 5.

Go ahead say myself or others are over reacting. Massive recruiting misses and keeping the same limp Dick staff is fucking devastating. Harbaugh is doing what we feared. Helping them win 10 games and cleaning up recruiting while we face plant

Just for reference, what were our recruiting classes ranked that Dantonio turned into big ten champs and rosebowl, cotton and playoff players?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:57 am

Well it's safe to say you're not getting any smarter as you age.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:47 am

DWags wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Just for reference, what were our recruiting classes ranked that Dantonio turned into big ten champs and rosebowl, cotton and playoff players?

Looks like he got lucky with Cook and Conklin.

If you want to hope coach D can continue to defy odds then ok. Look st our secondary. Went from nationally elite to bottom barrel in big ten. Where's the coaching to coach em up like he did with Wayne's and Dennard?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:09 am

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you want to hope coach D can continue to defy odds then ok. Look st our secondary. Went from nationally elite to bottom barrel in big ten. Where's the coaching to coach em up like he did with Wayne's and Dennard?

So you're saying Cook and Conklin were fantastic talents that Dantonio was lucky to get?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:12 am

I'm just here for the fart jokes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:18 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

So you're saying Cook and Conklin were fantastic talents that Dantonio was lucky to get?
I'm saying having a zero star and low 3 star turn out that good is rare and isn't likely to be replicated.

Conklin is the only good tackle Dantonio has had in 10 years. Why is that?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 pm

I don't really follow recruiting. Is this thread for me?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:45 pm

NigelUno wrote:I don't really follow recruiting. Is this thread for me?

All you need to know is we're doomed because Rivals likes selling subscriptions to walverines.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I don't really follow recruiting.  Is this thread for me?

All you need to know is we're doomed because Rivals likes selling subscriptions to walverines.

I was just thinking if this shit tweaks at many of us who really don't follow the stuff, and only watch the games on Saturday, just think of the red ass Dantonio.  How pissed do you think he is.  I hope he uses it, I'm betting he will.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:53 pm

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I was just thinking if this shit tweaks at many of us who really don't follow the stuff, and only watch the games on Saturday, just think of the red ass Dantonio.  How pissed do you think he is.  I hope he uses it, I'm betting he will.

I'd be fucking irate.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 pm

The_Dude wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I'm saying having a zero star and low 3 star turn out that good is rare and isn't likely to be replicated.

Conklin is the only good tackle Dantonio has had in 10 years. Why is that?

Did scUM offer Bell, Wayne's, Dennard, Conklin, Allen, Cook, Fowler, Calhoun, or Bullough? You know, those rarities?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next