Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you handle a balloon full of piss?

+2
steveschneider
Blanch32
6 posters

Go down

how do you handle a balloon full of piss? Empty how do you handle a balloon full of piss?

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 09:51

And not have that shit break all over you. The logistics of this fascinate me.

I definitely would be evaluating my life choices if I had 20 oz of sherminators piss in a condom strapped to my thigh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

how do you handle a balloon full of piss? Empty Re: how do you handle a balloon full of piss?

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-28, 11:43

Didn't Tony Mandarich keep like a turkey baster full of piss up his ass for all those steroid tests?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

how do you handle a balloon full of piss? Empty Re: how do you handle a balloon full of piss?

Post by Ass Dan 2015-05-28, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:Didn't Tony Mandarich keep like a turkey baster full of piss up his ass for all those steroid tests?

Yikes.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-28, 12:13

Blanch32 wrote:And not have that shit break all over you.  The logistics of this fascinate me.  

I definitely would be evaluating my life choices if I had 20 oz of sherminators piss in a condom strapped to my thigh

I've thoroughly tested the strength of condoms in very, very stressful scenarios and I am here to announce that I have come to the determination that they are much tougher to break than they appear.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 12:19

xsanguine wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:And not have that shit break all over you.  The logistics of this fascinate me.  

I've thoroughly tested the strength of condoms in very, very stressful scenarios and I am here to announce that I have come to the determination that they are much tougher to break than they appear.

Wbh will be extremely pleased to hear this news. Let us all know how your encounter goes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-28, 12:23

Very carefully
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-05-28, 21:03

The first thing that crossed through my mind was how do you open a Shermanator condom full of piss and pour it into a tiny cup?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-28, 21:24

Nordic wrote:The first thing that crossed through my mind was how do you open a Shermanator condom full of piss and pour it into a tiny cup?

Agreed. Also if I had Sherminator piss all over my hands, I too would try to block his name out for life
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down