Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop eating while talking on the phone!!!

+2
Rocinante
InTenSity
6 posters

Go down

Stop eating while talking on the phone!!! Empty Stop eating while talking on the phone!!!

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-02, 11:43

I swear, if I ever were to go off and do something stupid, its going to be because some fuckhead thinks it isn't annoying to eat fucking crunchy chips while talking to me on the phone. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?! I'd rather be in a room with someone scratching their nails on blackboard than listen to you talk with your fucking mouth full.
Stop eating while talking on the phone!!! 1987505431
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Stop eating while talking on the phone!!! Empty Re: Stop eating while talking on the phone!!!

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-02, 11:56

I am the bomb at my workplace so I'd just hang up on that motherfucker with authority.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Stop eating while talking on the phone!!! Empty Re: Stop eating while talking on the phone!!!

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-02, 12:01

Who still talks on the phone?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-02, 15:00

That's only happened to me a couple of times in the past few years. Both times, it reminded me of the one kid in elementary school who wore his headset at lunch and chewed on his potato chips or Doritos with his mouth wide open while talking. Every food particle got stuck in that stainless rebar. Stop eating while talking on the phone!!! 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-02, 15:08

InTenSity wrote:I swear, if I ever were to go off and do something stupid, its going to be because some fuckhead thinks it isn't annoying to eat fucking crunchy chips while talking to me on the phone. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?! I'd rather be in a room with someone scratching their nails on blackboard than listen to you talk with your fucking mouth full.

Keep a whistle within reach - if they do it again pull that bitch out and whistle a personal foul on them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-02, 16:06

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I swear, if I ever were to go off and do something stupid, its going to be because some fuckhead thinks it isn't annoying to eat fucking crunchy chips while talking to me on the phone. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?! I'd rather be in a room with someone scratching their nails on blackboard than listen to you talk with your fucking mouth full.

Keep a whistle within reach - if they do it again pull that bitch out and whistle a personal foul on them.

If only phones came with shock-collar technology...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-02, 16:24

Sorry juan
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-02, 16:28

Meh, I'm on the phone for probably about 3 hours a day. Its only one person, but that person also calls the most, complains the most and has probably come the closest to getting me fired. There is nothing I can do about it though, they've been in the company for about 20+ years now, to my few years.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-02, 16:56

Anyone else want to find out where intensity works and just call him while eating now?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down