Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This assures me I'm in the best of hands....

4 posters

Go down

This assures me I'm in the best of hands.... Empty This assures me I'm in the best of hands....

Post by Guest 2015-06-08, 08:30

...if I ever have an emergency up here. These would be the people coming to "help" me.

OSCODA COUNTY, MI - Authorities believe a 74-year-old woman was trapped, unconscious, for four hours inside an overturned Jeep Cherokee that was partially submerged in the Au Sable River.

At about 1:15 a.m. Saturday morning, two fishermen spotted the vehicle between Parmalee Bridge and a public access site off West Cherry Creek Road, about 28 miles east of Grayling, according to the Oscoda County Sheriff's Department.

The fishermen contacted authorities and looked, but did not see anyone inside the Jeep, which was submerged in about 2 feet of water. The vehicle's doors were pried open, but authorities still did not find anyone.

But once the Jeep was turned right-side up and pulled onto the river bank, authorities spotted the foot of a woman who was buried in debris in the back of the vehicle. The woman, a 74-year-old Ohio resident who is a seasonal resident of Oscoda County, was breathing and became responsive while inside the vehicle.

This assures me I'm in the best of hands.... -ace5791d2d128da5

Woman trapped 4 hours inside overturned Jeep in Northern Michigan river
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This assures me I'm in the best of hands.... Empty Re: This assures me I'm in the best of hands....

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-06-08, 20:14

Jesus Christ.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This assures me I'm in the best of hands.... Empty Re: This assures me I'm in the best of hands....

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-08, 20:19

SpartanInNH wrote:Jesus Christ.

He posts on tRCMB.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-08, 21:38

Somebody got poison ivy that night, I'll tell you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-08, 22:50

Read this story last night. I don't even understand it. How was the vehicle upside down in the Au Sable, which is a fairly decent-sized river, for 4+ hours, and this old broad was just chillin' in the cargo area on her head amongst her garbage bags, groceries and old sweaters? It's mind bottling.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-08, 23:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Read this story last night. I don't even understand it. How was the vehicle upside down in the Au Sable, which is a fairly decent-sized river, for 4+ hours, and this old broad was just chillin' in the cargo area on her head amongst her garbage bags, groceries and old sweaters? It's mind bottling.

Yeah it is interesting how she survived it, supposedly she didn't go far into the river so wasn't in one of the deep areas. My son said this happened right by "the whirlpool" which is downstream from the Parmalee Bridge. Pic provided:

This assures me I'm in the best of hands.... 2

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down