Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor?

+9
Rocinante
steveschneider
Cym Jim
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
13 posters

Go down

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? Empty So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-10, 13:51

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? P4cvIBm

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Any-former-RCMB-posters-coming-back-1501894
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? Empty Re: So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 13:55

I even heard Jack Ebling the other day talking about how bad the writers are for 24/7..

he was talking with someone on his show about journalistic integrity and how he used to write for 24/7. He then went on to say how now they're pretty much looking for anyone who has access to a keyboard and a memory chip. Clearly, grammatical skills beyond 6th grade aren't important.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? Empty Re: So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-10, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I even heard Jack Ebling the other day talking about how bad the writers are for 24/7..

he was talking with someone on his show about journalistic integrity and how he used to write for 24/7. He then went on to say how now they're pretty much looking for anyone who has access to a keyboard and a memory chip. Clearly, grammatical skills beyond 6th grade aren't important.
Bob, you listen to sports talk radio? Shocked
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-10, 14:16

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I even heard Jack Ebling the other day talking about how bad the writers are for 24/7..

You beat me to it. So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? 1550444538
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-10, 14:20

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? 20121102-122703
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-06-10, 14:25

Giant Moose wrote:

So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? Catlol_zpsd95c1fd1
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-10, 14:27

Giant Moose wrote:

Kind of off topic from Bob's hobbies, but, Ebling's show ain't bad. I'll listen to it when I hear them talking about MSU.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-06-10, 14:28

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, you listen to sports talk radio? Shocked

Or works for 92.1?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-10, 14:35

It's funny that he rips on that site, but wouldn't let anyone discuss it at his board. He was clearly afraid of the competition.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-10, 15:34

Naw... We should send him a fancy Santa.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-10, 15:38

Giant Moose wrote:So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? P4cvIBm

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Any-former-RCMB-posters-coming-back-1501894
Yeah, well....I just had sex with his mom. Both holes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-10, 15:43

steveschneider wrote:It's funny that he rips on that site, but wouldn't let anyone discuss it at his board. He was clearly afraid of the competition.

I was perma banned for talking about this site a few days after it kicked up. Guy has always been a huge pussy about this board
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 15:43

Giant Moose wrote:

any time someone - especially someone as respected as Jack Ebling is - exposes 24/7 for the racket it is, I'm all ears.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-10, 15:44

steveschneider wrote:It's funny that he rips on that site, but wouldn't let anyone discuss it at his board. He was clearly afraid of the competition.
yeah - he came here in the early days of tSwill and assured us that he was very, VERY, happy with the direction 24/7 was heading. So which one of you is going to "Walmart brawl" with Trevor? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-06-10, 22:14

Bob you have a keyboard and a memory chip don't you?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-10, 22:19

Our mods don't wear costumes.

Lock the thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down