Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition

+7
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
tTy
WhiteBoyHatcher
Ass Dan
Jethro Bodeen
CORNER BLITZ
11 posters

Go down

white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition Empty white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-30, 21:03

Kind of surprised one of those fatties didn't die of a heart attack. Could be nsfw because one of the guys has c-cup moobs

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition Empty Re: white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-30, 21:04

"Ghetto brawl" - Bobby S
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition Empty Re: white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-30, 21:13

Representin' !
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-07-30, 21:26

Must have missed all the white trash in that video.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-30, 22:52

This happened in Charlotte. Typical of that part of the South. What a horrible place.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-31, 01:57

I don't understand why these black people want to call the poelice. All's the poelices is gonna do is shoot em all, amirite?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-31, 08:10

their parents clearly never taught them not to run through a parking lot.. that could've ended badly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 08:34

I don't think I've ever actually been in a real fight.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-31, 09:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think I've ever actually been in a real fight.

I have truly never been in a fight.. even back in elementary school on the playground.

a) I don't really think fighting is a positive thing

and..

b) I know for a fact I'd get my ass kicked

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-07-31, 10:10

I always thought "white trash" exclusively involved "white people"??? white trash brawl of the week - Burger King edition 2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-31, 10:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't think I've ever actually been in a real fight.

Neither have I. Hey! You want to take each other's fight virginity? It'll be really super awkward. There will be a little bit of blood. We'll just kind of slap into each other not knowing what to do. It'll definitely be over fast. Probably some shame after.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-07-31, 11:21

Misleading title.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-07-31, 11:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Neither have I. Hey! You want to take each other's fight virginity? It'll be really super awkward. There will be a little bit of blood. We'll just kind of slap into each other not knowing what to do. It'll definitely be over fast. Probably some shame after.

I picture it something like this...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-31, 12:10

CheesySpartan wrote:

I could see otpt trying to squeeze himself into a shoebox. For sure.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-31, 14:59

Must be near the Sq. Charlotte is nothing like this fyi. Doesn't look like anyone in my crew. Bet it's Charlotte mi instead
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 15:05

CheesySpartan wrote:

I could see otpt trying to squeeze himself into a shoebox. For sure.

Lol
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down