Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit?

+10
pulling69
InTenSity
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Marc Summers
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
14 posters

Go down

Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit? Empty Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 22:02

Seriously, is he famous? Or just some turd off the street? He is annoying as piss. Maybe he's a music singer and I don't recognize him because that's not really my thing.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7cYJ/mcdonalds-sirloin-third-pound-burger-where-im-from
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit? Empty Re: Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit?

Post by Blanch32 Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 22:05

Fwiw he seems like the dream guy for women under 30. They seem to really dig "man lite"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit? Empty Re: Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit?

Post by Marc Summers Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 22:06

He's probably just some random commercial actor. McDonald's is currently having an issue squeezing money our of their average customer. The average person eating at McD's spends a total of like $4. They are trying to court the quasi-yuppie crowd who would order an $8-9 value meal. Who knows if they will be successful, as nothing there is high enough quality to spend more than pocket change on.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 22:12

Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw he seems like the dream guy for women under 30. They seem to really dig "man lite"

So you're man ultra light? You the man equivalent of 95 calories and 2.5 carbs per 12oz?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 23:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw he seems like the dream guy for women under 30. They seem to really dig "man lite"

So you're man ultra light? You the man equivalent of 95 calories and 2.5 carbs per 12oz?

You realize how much 20 year old puss I'd be getting if I was? Instead, I dominate this misfit toy msg board, what does that tell ya?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 23:03

I have no idea what you're saying blanch. 

Did you hear back from the Bud Light folks? That would be pretty hilarious to have a Swill member on Bud Light Island.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 10 Jun 2015 - 23:59

jeebuz..there is a commercial thread to collect all this shit
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 0:03

I thought that was for hot chicks?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 7:16

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You realize how much 20 year old puss I'd be getting if I was? Instead, I dominate this misfit toy msg board, what does that tell ya?

Who is this McDonald's turd in the suit? 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 7:29

Marc Summers wrote:He's probably just some random commercial actor. McDonald's is currently having an issue squeezing money our of their average customer. The average person eating at McD's spends a total of like $4. They are trying to court the quasi-yuppie crowd who would order an $8-9 value meal. Who knows if they will be successful, as nothing there is high enough quality to spend more than pocket change on.

I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's except maybe a breakfast burrito or two every six months, but that $4 average you speak of seems too low.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 7:30

I don't get people that go to some shitty fast food place and spend like 6-$8 on a meal. Your options at that point price wise are way better elsewhere.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 7:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Marc Summers wrote:He's probably just some random commercial actor. McDonald's is currently having an issue squeezing money our of their average customer. The average person eating at McD's spends a total of like $4. They are trying to court the quasi-yuppie crowd who would order an $8-9 value meal. Who knows if they will be successful, as nothing there is high enough quality to spend more than pocket change on.

I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's except maybe a breakfast burrito or two every six months, but that $4 average you speak of seems too low.
The sirloin burger alone is $5
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 8:06

The Pantry wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

The "sirloin" burger alone is $5
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 8:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't get people that go to some shitty fast food place and spend like 6-$8 on a meal. Your options at that point price wise are way better elsewhere.

tRCMB = McDonald's ?

Good analogy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 8:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't get people that go to some shitty fast food place and spend like 6-$8 on a meal. Your options at that point price wise are way better elsewhere.
What other options are there at that price point? I'm just curious where I can get a decent lunch for $5.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 8:13

InTenSity wrote:
What other options are there at that price point? I'm just curious where I can get a decent lunch for $5.

You can get a lunch at peanut barrel for like $7-8. With that said, I would get a Long Island also but it's not required.

Q Doba, stateside deli, Mac n cheez place, woodys, chipotle, moes, conrads, shit.. I would even say jimmy johns.

Idk about you guys, but I end up feeling worse than I did before after eating t bell/McDonald's, etc. I'm broke and I still don't like that shit.

Went to t bell after harpers last night. Regretting that this AM
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 8:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You can get a lunch at peanut barrel for like $7-8. With that said, I would get a Long Island also but it's not required.

Q Doba, stateside deli, Mac n cheez place, woodys, chipotle, moes, conrads, shit.. I would even say jimmy johns.

Idk about you guys, but I end up feeling worse than I did before after eating t bell/McDonald's, etc. I'm broke and I still don't like that shit.

Went to t bell after harpers last night. Regretting that this AM
Ya, food is cheaper in the midwest. It sucks but down here, McDonalds, is 'cheap'. Around where I work, the best value is a place call the Ale House, with $4.99 lunch, but then you have to tip, so its still $8. Subway, if you get anything other than a sub, runs around $8 - 9. Jimmy Johns around $10 if you get the chips and drink. The $5 lunch from Little Caesars isn't actually that bad of a deal. There's a place nearby that has a burger and fries for about $25.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 9:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no idea what you're saying blanch. 

Did you hear back from the Bud Light folks? That would be pretty hilarious to have a Swill member on Bud Light Island.

Not yet. Need more retweets!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 14:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Exactly. You buy a couple $1 breakfast burritos. Maybe a $1.50 cofee as well.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 15:01

Is it just me, or does this dude remind you of queso?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 16:39

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no idea what you're saying blanch. 

You didn't make it, the BudTown thing was like last weekend or the weekend before that. There are pics and vids of it on their website. They hated you.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 19:33

That's the "new and improved" Hamburglar.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 19:44

pulling69 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You didn't make it, the BudTown thing was like last weekend or the weekend before that. There are pics and vids of it on their website. They hated you.

Fuck
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 19:51

InTenSity wrote:

The days of decent $5 lunches have been dead for a long time.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 21:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seriously, is he famous? Or just some turd off the street? He is annoying as piss. Maybe he's a music singer and I don't recognize him because that's not really my thing.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7cYJ/mcdonalds-sirloin-third-pound-burger-where-im-from

Uh, man? It says right in the description who he is and where he's from:

Max Greenfield, Schmidt from FOX's hit show "New Girl,"
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 6:45

That Big Mac is going to cost $9.99 in Los Angeles by 2020.

Los Angeles Raises Minimum Wage to $15 Per Hour

Mayor Eric Garcetti signed into law on Saturday an ordinance that makes Los Angeles the biggest city in the nation to gradually raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour.

He called the law "a major victory for our city" at a signing ceremony in south Los Angeles, and said the wage increases will enable working families to lift themselves out of poverty.

Seems to me one of the first steps of lifting oneself out of poverty might be moving out of the region with the highest cost of living.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down