Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again

+14
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
tanfan!
I Still Hate Weber State
The Pantry
The Lonely Stoner
tGreenWay
LoneWolfSparty
MSUgöat
Giant Moose
TrueGreenSpartan
Danny Tanner
Notorious GiB
SeeRockCity
18 posters

Go down

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Empty Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again

Post by The Great Tanfan 2014-04-15, 16:16

Guys, let's face it, the RCMB is now a dump. We need a place to **** around again. This could be it. I need to be unleashed against the blowers. We can't let them win.
Anonymous
The Great Tanfan

Back to top Go down

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Empty Re: Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-15, 16:23

And another country is heard from.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Empty Re: Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-16, 13:13

**** Tanny. Lol. Thanks SeeRock
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-16, 13:26

Tanfan and gHost are here. This board has definite potential.  8) 
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-16, 13:28

Danny Tanner wrote:Tanfan and gHost are here. This board has definite potential.  8) 

Right on. Spread the word... I'm pretty sure I'll be banned before long at 247  bom 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Empty Love this Board

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-16, 14:05

I love this board already.  They let me back on the old board only to ban me again once Martin Spartan found out.  Eff the RCMB.  Got to keep spreading the word to come over here.
Anonymous
tanfan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-16, 14:08

SeeRockCity wrote:
Danny Tanner wrote:Tanfan and gHost are here. This board has definite potential.  8) 

Right on.  Spread the word...  I'm pretty sure I'll be banned before long at 247  bom 

Anonymous wrote:I love this board already.  They let me back on the old board only to ban me again once Martin Spartan found out.  Eff the RCMB.  Got to keep spreading the word to come over here.

So we gonna do some crooootin'- through PMs or what
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Barnes 2014-04-16, 14:11

Tanfan , you are Martin Spartin. Stop banning yourself.
Anonymous
Trevor Barnes

Back to top Go down

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Empty Wrong Trevor

Post by Tanfan! 2014-04-16, 14:15

You banned tanfan1980. I am sick and tired of your bullcrap. What did I say to deserve your banning this time? You let those blowers attack me without recourse and then ban me again. Eff your board. We will make this our own.
Anonymous
Tanfan!

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-16, 15:22

Trevor Barnes wrote:Tanfan , you are Martin Spartin.  Stop banning yourself.

Wait, Tanner was a Mod Shocked Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again 4198636888 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-16, 15:39

This place has potential! Awesome.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-04-26, 10:58

Is there any way to permanently delete your account on Trevor's board? I went over there (possibly for the last time ever) to make a slight change to my profile.

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Captur10
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-26, 11:02

MSUgoat wrote:Is there any way to permanently delete your account on Trevor's board? I went over there (possibly for the last time ever) to make a slight change to my profile.

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again Captur10

That will probably do it. Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-04-26, 11:19

That'll make a great story to post in the "whats your best Rcmb banning story" topic.
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-26, 11:29

Trevor Barnes wrote:Tanfan , you are Martin Spartin. Stop banning yourself.

Shocked
Tanner was a Mod? Holy shit! That's like finding out Abbie Hoffman was an undercover narc for J. Edgar.
Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again 4198636888
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-04-26, 11:36

In the words of the great Will Smith, "My life got flipped turned upside down"
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-26, 12:04

tGreenWay wrote:

Shocked  
Tanner was a Mod?  Holy shit!  That's like finding out Abbie Hoffman was an undercover narc for J. Edgar.
Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again 4198636888
There was a point a couple years ago where I suspected Martin Spartan was tanfan.

Look in the memberlist. MS is here (last visit less than 10 minutes ago) but has not posted.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-04-26, 12:09

The Pantry wrote:
There was a point a couple years ago where I suspected Martin Spartan was tanfan.  

Look in the memberlist.   MS is here (last visit less than 10 minutes ago) but has not posted.  

Haha. I specifically remember him complaining about Martin Spartan multiple times. Wasn't he initially the mod of the recruiting forums? Even funnier that Tanfan was modding 'Crootin!
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-26, 12:52

I was never a mod gents.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-26, 13:20

Tanfan! wrote:I was never a mod gents.

Correct. Tanfan was never a mod. Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 16:28

gHost Spartan wrote:I'm never going back to tCock

Why The RCMB sucks and we need this place to make life fun again 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-21, 16:34

yet another pointless bump
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-21, 16:37

NigelUno wrote:

Bad Nigel! If you keep this up I'm going to make you sleep out in the yard tonight!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-21, 16:40

This is why Nigel wears out people's patience.

BTW, where the hell has MSU goat gotten to?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:43

Everyone stop being mean to Nigel
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-21, 16:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone stop being mean to Nigel
fuck Nigel
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 16:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Everyone stop being mean to Nigel

No worries. We are all just joking around. Right, everyone?

Everyone?

Hello?

Anyone?

Crap. Now, my feelings are getting hurt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-21, 16:53

And now Nigel has lost the latest battle with Tanfan. A shame too because Nigel had been dominating lately.

Anybody have the updated Nigel vs Tanfan score?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-21, 16:53

Giant Moose wrote:And now Nigel has lost the latest battle with Tanfan. A shame too because Nigel had been dominating lately.

Nil nil.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-21, 16:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:And now Nigel has lost the latest battle with Tanfan. A shame too because Nigel had been dominating lately.

Nil nil.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-21, 17:03

What? I lost nothing. Roc beat him down for me. I didn't even blink.

Dude lost his game a long time ago when he ran out of here like a little girl.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ingenious Gentleman 2015-08-21, 18:08

NigelUno wrote:

NigelUno wrote:

Both of you are super annoying and act like 12 year olds.
The Ingenious Gentleman
The Ingenious Gentleman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 19:07

The Pantry wrote:yet another pointless bump

He's obsessed. I find it funny how out of his mind he is and how much I threaten his manhood. These bumps are all indicative of how much I've made him my little bitch. Keep the bumps coming.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 19:10

Rocinante wrote:This is why Nigel wears out people's patience.

BTW, where the hell has MSU goat gotten to?

It's why he gets banned from tcock. But this bump means I won. Wow. That was easy. That and his thread about MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! When guys like Nigel start threads about me that means they are thinking about me and they are pissed off. Perfect. Thanks Nigel for being my bitch again
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-21, 19:15

Guess what. you went back too. LOL
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down