Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.

+3
Motown Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

What do you choose?

You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_lcap15%You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_lcap69%You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_lcap8%You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_lcap8%You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_lcap0%You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 May 2020 - 13:10

Would You Rather Have To Wear Cargo Shorts Or Crocs Every Day For The Rest Of Your Life?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/cargo-shorts-versus-crocs
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 27 May 2020 - 13:17

Cargos all day (don't own any but) fuck Crocs. I have boat shoes and don't own a boat.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 27 May 2020 - 13:30

Cargos all the way. I need lots of pockets.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 27 May 2020 - 13:34

I just ordered two more pair of cargo shorts relaxed fit from Tommy Bahama. They're Coming in June 2nd.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed 27 May 2020 - 14:00

I don't get the issue with cargo shorts. They look fine to me, and who doesnt need pockets?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 May 2020 - 14:27

Dendrobates wrote:who doesnt need pockets?

Well organized minimalists
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 27 May 2020 - 14:32

Ouch! This poll sure backfired on you, Turtleneck. And it was based on material stolen from someone else. Ooooohhhh, that has to burn.
Cargos4lyfe You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  2275418548 You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 27 May 2020 - 15:46

I'd choose Crocs and cargo shorts while vacationing Up North and eating fudge.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed 27 May 2020 - 15:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:who doesnt need pockets?

Well organized minimalists

I consider myself a minimalist. Although not the most organized. I think it just comes down to mom life. Also, all women are frustrated that we barely have pockets as it is.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 27 May 2020 - 16:04

tGreenWay wrote:Ouch! This poll sure backfired on you, Turtleneck. And it was based on material stolen from someone else. Ooooohhhh, that has to burn.
Cargos4lyfe You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  2275418548 You have to make a choice: crocs or cargo shorts for the rest of your life. I suppose you could choose death.  2809484752

How did it backfire? There is no good choice. In the words of the famous colonial fashion designer Patrick Henry, "give me a world without crocs or cargos, or give me death."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 27 May 2020 - 16:31

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Ouch! This poll sure backfired on you, Turtleneck. And it was based on material stolen from someone else. Ooooohhhh, that has to burn.

How did it backfire? There is no good choice. In the words of the famous colonial fashion designer Patrick Henry, "give me a world without crocs or cargos, or give me death."

We I reject the premise of your comment.

Edited for truthfulness.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down