Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.

+2
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.  Empty Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-23, 15:18

Not all humans are like this. I suspect this human roots for UM.

Please Stay Off the Moose

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.  Empty Re: Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-23, 15:21

Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.  635506507457480009-MSU-Mstrs-MBB-3339
Which man? This man?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.  Empty Re: Dear Poster Giant Moose, I'm sorry about what that man did to you.

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-23, 17:29

That was disturbing.

The pic of Byrd I mean not the fat, drunk guy riding a wild animal in the water.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-06-23, 18:48

Giant Moose wrote:That was disturbing.

The pic of Byrd I mean not the fat, drunk guy riding a wild animal in the water.

I'm with ya...I hate that picture of Byrd kissing the Breslin Center court.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-06-23, 21:27

Turtleneck wrote:Not all humans are like this. I suspect this human roots for UM.

Please Stay Off the Moose

I rarely wish people ill (unless they play for scUM), but I really wish that moose had drowned his fucking ass, and kicked the fucking boat over.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-23, 21:51

Giant Moose wrote:That was disturbing.

More like forced and awkward.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down