Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honestly, why is blanch so insecure?

+4
The Pantry
Code_Warrior
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
8 posters

Go down

Honestly, why is blanch so insecure? Empty Honestly, why is blanch so insecure?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Dude seems a little stuck on being "cool" and shit? What's his deal? What's he trying to prove?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Honestly, why is blanch so insecure? Empty Re: Honestly, why is blanch so insecure?

Post by Blanch32 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Simple: I'm the baddest poster of all of the Michigan states sports msg boards
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Honestly, why is blanch so insecure? Empty Re: Honestly, why is blanch so insecure?

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:56 pm

I'm drunk. He's Blanch. Don't try to figure him out. Life is easier when you just let it go. He one strange motherfucker. However, when I'm drunkx I can almost appreciate his fucking sense of humor.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:I'm drunk. He's Blanch. Don't try to figure him out. Life is easier when you just let it go. He one strange motherfucker. However, when I'm drunkx I can almost appreciate his fucking sense of humor.

Almost? Would some oxy on top take you all the way?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:I'm drunk. He's Blanch. Don't try to figure him out. Life is easier when you just let it go. He one strange motherfucker. However, when I'm drunkx I can almost appreciate his fucking sense of humor.

Almost? Would some oxy on top take you all the way?
Probably. Oh the fucking horror!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Talked his dad into blowing him when he was 5...? Honestly, why is blanch so insecure? 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:26 pm

The Pantry wrote:Talked his dad into blowing him when he was 5...? Honestly, why is blanch so insecure? 2599972566

Quoted.

Because you are weird.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:56 pm

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Talked his dad into blowing him when he was 5...? Honestly, why is blanch so insecure? 2599972566

Quoted.

Because you are weird.
I'm weird? lol!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:23 am

My take is that he is delusional and has no sense of shame. I think he honestly believes that he is awesome and has never been wrong about anything.

Relevant reading
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:49 am

Cameron wrote:My take is that he is delusional and has no sense of shame. I think he honestly believes that he is awesome and has never been wrong about anything.

Relevant reading
LOL!  Fucking awesome!  Never heard of this shit till now!  LMAO!  It helps to be drunk!  Fucking awesome!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:16 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Dude seems a little stuck on being "cool" and shit? What's his deal? What's he trying to prove?

Small cock - no SUV, Truck or guns to compensate - tries to do so on message boards.  Fails.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:26 am

awe, come on. he makes me laugh sometimes. we're all weird in one way or another.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:24 am

I like blanch. I don't think you can call a guy insecure who openly roots for the Cleveland Browns.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 am

Cameron wrote:My take is that he is delusional and has no sense of shame. I think he honestly believes that he is awesome and has never been wrong about anything.

Relevant reading

I love how I'm supposed to be the guy going around and admitting faults because that's exactly what you and the rest of internet posters do on the daily. Lol

Can someone pls link a "I was wrong" post so that I can learn by example and use as a template? Tia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:29 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Dude seems a little stuck on being "cool" and shit? What's his deal? What's he trying to prove?

Small cock - no SUV, Truck or guns to compensate - tries to do so on message boards.  Fails.

You mean my carriage house isn't enough compensation? Therefore, I need the internet?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down