Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me?

+6
WhiteBoyHatcher
Snake Plissken
tTito
Watch Out Pylon!
Brock Middlebrook
Blanch32
10 posters

Go down

Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me? Empty Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me?

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-24, 08:35

Damn near every 3 to 6 months someone asks "what's blanch really like?" And someone who's met me go "just like this" and the OP goes "but really" and the cycle continues.

Why I am so fascinating? No one ever asks about the real life version of any other poster, and yet I come up at least 3 times a year by different people for the last 6 or so years.

Seriously, what's my appeal? Does a lot of posts just generate a lot of interest? I don't get it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me? Empty Re: Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me?

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-24, 15:09

and then they watch the video {spasm}, and all their questions are answered
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me? Empty Re: Honestly, why are posters so intrigued by me?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-24, 15:42

Intrigued? No. Concerned maybe, but I don't think there's much intrigue.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-06-24, 16:17

Blanch32 wrote:Damn near every 3 to 6 months someone asks "what's blanch really like?" And someone who's met me go "just like this" and the OP goes "but really" and the cycle continues.

Why I am so fascinating? No one ever asks about the real life version of any other poster, and yet I come up at least 3 times a year by different people for the last 6 or so years.

Seriously, what's my appeal? Does a lot of posts just generate a lot of interest? I don't get it

It's because they are jealous of you. You are the only poster on the board who picked the absolutely perfect avatar to match your personna.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-06-24, 21:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Intrigued? No. Concerned maybe, but I don't think there's much intrigue.
You nailed it.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-24, 21:50

I think it's tough for people to fathom that someone could be as vapid, oblivious and self centered as you come across in your posts. No offense (and I know none will be taken).
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2015-06-24, 22:01

I have never witnessed this nor do I personally have any interest. Just saying.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-24, 22:05

Why do people slow down and stare at car accidents?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2015-06-24, 22:08

InTenSity wrote:Why do people slow down and stare at car accidents?

Looking for pieces of Blanch?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-25, 01:47

I admit to checking in on your posts because I'm convinced some day soon you're going to forget how to hold your head up. Nothing to do with paralysis or ALS or anything neurological. Just one day you're going to be talking and all of the sudden your head just drops and hangs there like a balloon on a string that's lost its helium.
You're going to be in quite the pickle.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-25, 07:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Intrigued? No. Concerned maybe, but I don't think there's much intrigue.

This posts sums up the collective denial perfectly. I get it now. Thx
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down