Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
InTenSity
DWags
pulling69
He Got It!
11 posters

Go down

Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game Empty Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game

Post by He Got It! Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Anyone selling? Selling to two spartans so we'll wear Green/White!
He Got It!
He Got It!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game Empty Re: Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game

Post by pulling69 Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 pm

And I am looking to have sex with Hannah Davis...
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game Empty Re: Looking for 2 tickets to the Oregon MSU Game

Post by DWags Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 pm

He Got It! wrote:Anyone selling? Selling to two spartans so we'll wear Green/White!

I've actually got two on the 50 30 rows up, tell me what they're worh to you. I have two more that my daughter gets each game so I'm thinking hmmmmmmm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:31 pm

I'm looking too. Going to be in town and I leave the next day. Actually looking for about 4 or 5 tickets.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:06 pm

No rush. The Ticket Office will have some available the Wednesday or Thursday before the game.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Slow to the punch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by He Got It! Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Slow to the punch

I'll punch your face off OTPT
He Got It!
He Got It!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:No rush. The Ticket Office will have some available the Wednesday or Thursday before the game.
This is the truth. 

Don't panic on your tickets guys. Wait. Always wait. 

I've never ever EVER paid more than $100 to get into SS. I don't have season tickets and haven't since I graduated in '00. I pretty much get free tickets to every game through someone at my tailgate. Don't really even ever have to look. 

Supply > Demand in EL.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 pm

I'll see you fucks there. Thanks for the heads up wbh and stranger danger
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:46 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:No rush. The Ticket Office will have some available the Wednesday or Thursday before the game.
This is the truth. 

Don't panic on your tickets guys. Wait. Always wait. 

I've never ever EVER paid more than $100 to get into SS. I don't have season tickets and haven't since I graduated in '00. I pretty much get free tickets to every game through someone at my tailgate. Don't really even ever have to look. 

Supply > Demand in EL.

PS:

Used your process for steaks again last night, but I don't have a cast iron skillet, smoker or charcoal grill, so I used my double decker oven instead and some regular skillets.

Pretty pleased with the result, got a perfect medium rare too on a couple of nice ribeyes.

It's not anything like what you get when you do it your way, but still a solid home cooked steak. Thanks for that post
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Cool. Keep working on it. I don't have it perfected yet myself, I love experimenting. 

I went out to light the grill tonight and everything collapsed on itself. The flame deflectors were rusted out. I tried to take them out and they basically broke off, as did the flame tubes. Not to mention the base that the flame tubes screw onto were rusted out and broken. I was dumbfounded. I liked my grill (had it for 11 years) but decided that buying a new one would be better than trying to repair the infrastructure. 

Bought a new one online at Lowe's with a $100 rebate towards a Lowe's gift card. I guess i will pick it up tomorrow.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am

He Got It! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Slow to the punch

I'll punch your face off OTPT

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:56 am

Yep, this is the way to go. The only time I remember it being difficult to get lower-level tickets from the ticket office the week of the game was the 2011 MSU-UM game.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:57 am

So He got it shouldn't use my friends recent alumni tickets and just sell the other tickets?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:59 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So He got it shouldn't use my friends recent alumni tickets and just sell the other tickets?
If they put recent alumni near the students or in the lower bowl visitors section, then I'd use those ones. In other areas you have a chance of being yelled at for standing up by some old guy who is complaining about too many night games.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So He got it shouldn't use my friends recent alumni tickets and just sell the other tickets?

You should sell them to me so that we can hang out. You and your 40 year old friend.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am

Giant Moose wrote:
If they put recent alumni near the students or in the lower bowl visitors section, then I'd use those ones. In other areas you have a chance of being yelled at for standing up by some old guy who is complaining about too many night games.

I think he can get in them in like section 19.. which isn't bad. I've sat in 20 before and I get up for the big plays.

Honestly, you can't let the morans behind you dictate it. Just stand up, be loud, and ignore them. Usually the mob goes with standing and they have no choice other than to yell at 50 people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:05 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

I think he can get in them in like section 19.. which isn't bad. I've sat in 20 before and I get up for the big plays.

Honestly, you can't let the morans behind you dictate it. Just stand up, be loud, and ignore them. Usually the mob goes with standing and they have no choice other than to yell at 50 people.
I've seen them call security on people just for standing. There are some really crazy "fans" in our stadium once you get in between the 30s where a lot of these seats that are released late are located.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:17 am

I think the OP should contact the Oregon ticket office; who knows maybe they will be able to provide some sweet tickets, like Stanford did to the Rose Bowl?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down