Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm really drunk in Manistee right now

+18
SawGreen
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
goodbar
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
AMwood
HT
InTenSity
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
DWags
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm really drunk in Manistee right now Empty I'm really drunk in Manistee right now

Post by DWags 2015-07-02, 22:24

Yeah. I'm wasted. Beautiful night on Lake Michigan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm really drunk in Manistee right now Empty Re: I'm really drunk in Manistee right now

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-02, 22:28

Sober in Presque Isle on Grand Lake. Getting tuned tomorrow.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I'm really drunk in Manistee right now Empty Re: I'm really drunk in Manistee right now

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-02, 22:30

You by Irons or what?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-02, 22:37

You should burn stuff.

We will be playing Arcadia in August. Come out and show us how to party.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-02, 22:43

DWags wrote:Yeah. I'm wasted. Beautiful night on Lake Michigan.
You should call your boss right now and call him a cock-juggling thunder c***
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-03, 13:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You by Irons or what?

Going there for a bbq tonight.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-03, 17:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You should burn stuff.

When in August? Actually, doesn't matter. Wanna play when I come up for the Oregon game?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-03, 18:56

I hear fireworks are the thing to do when drunk.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-07-03, 19:46

Youre a little behind the times. I hear the thing this year is to be drunk in Borculo.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-03, 20:33

InTenSity wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You should burn stuff.

When in August? Actually, doesn't matter.  Wanna play when I come up for the Oregon game?
School year is tough but possibly. Will you be in the Detroit area at all?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-01, 16:41

THE MOST UNDERRATED CITY IN ALL 50 STATES

Michigan: Manistee
The vast shores of Michigan are dotted with incredible (and very, very rated) beach towns from the palm all the way up to Copper Harbor, but for whatever reason, the small, idyllic little beach town of Manistee falls off the collective radar. It's a damn shame... for the city's status, not for those who have long clandestinely flocked to the little town to explore its vast public beaches. It has everything a quintessential Lake Michigan town demands: Cute little downtown area with good restaurants and a ton of mom & pop shops? Yes, with the Ramsdell Inn, Bungalow Steak & Seafood, and an assortment of tiny diners elevating the scene. A spankin' new brewery? Naturally -- this is Michigan, after all, and North Channel is now pouring its wares downtown. A solid riverwalk from said downtown to the lake, leads to seemingly endless and pristine beaches that avoid the flood of tourists. A nice community theater? Yes, Mom. Yes there is. It's a quintessential lake town, after all. Just don't tell anybody. -- Andy Kryza
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-01, 17:46

I opened this thread planning on hearing about how the hell he ended up in manistee when he was supposed to be in EL
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-01, 17:59

Counterpoint: Manistee is not that great.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-01, 18:08

Rocinante wrote:Counterpoint: Manistee is not that great.

Especially after a few months of watching tumbleweed blow across the Wyoming outback.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-01, 18:13

Tim Wakefield wrote:I opened this thread planning on hearing about how the hell he ended up in manistee when he was supposed to be in EL

That was what I was thinking!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-03-01, 18:22

Tim Wakefield wrote:I opened this thread planning on hearing about how the hell he ended up in manistee when he was supposed to be in EL

One too many pitchers at Rama
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-01, 19:05

Rocinante wrote:Counterpoint: Manistee is not that great.

I agree. I’m not drunk. I’m driving back tonight. A lot of her roommates are in NYC. House was pretty empty. Felt bad she was waiting for us. We’re going to get out of her hair soon. Let her have this day with the friends. FTR. I puked at the Riv on my 21st. She’s way smarter Than I.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-01, 19:53

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I blacked out at Bash once and woke up in a park in Okemos ... no idea how that happened. Had my phone, keys, and wallet though

Pitchers of Two Hearted = mala idea
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-01, 20:02

Tim Wakefield wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I blacked out at Bash once and woke up in a park in Okemos ... no idea how that happened. Had my phone, keys, and wallet though

Once upon a time I had a pretty wealthy friend, he owned a company and kept a jet. One winter night he and a few friends were in South Bend drinking. They decided to fly to Tampa for the weekend. They all drove out to the airport but decided to piss before boarding. When they went in the bathroom there was a homeless guy passed out in the corner.

Somewhere in their drunken minds they decided to do this guy a favor. So they picked him up, carried him out to the plane and flew him with them to FL. Upon arrival they carried him into the terminal bathroom and left him. Supposedly they never found out what happened to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 20:05

Sober in East Lansing.

Whipped up a tasty breakfast burrito, big ol glass of water.

Tomorrow night will likely be a different story.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 20:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Once upon a time I had a pretty wealthy friend, he owned a company and kept a jet. One winter night he and a few friends were in South Bend drinking. They decided to fly to Tampa for the weekend. They all drove out to the airport but decided to piss before boarding. When they went in the bathroom there was a homeless guy passed out in the corner.

Somewhere in their drunken minds they decided to do this guy a favor. So they picked him up, carried him out to the plane and flew him with them to FL. Upon arrival they carried him into the terminal bathroom and left him. Supposedly they never found out what happened to him.
that's kinda f'd up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-01, 20:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

that's kinda f'd up.

It’s also a little awesome.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-01, 20:13

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: that's kinda f'd up.

I've often wondered how that guy's mind processed walking outside and it's 75 degrees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-01, 20:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I've often wondered how that guy's mind processed walking outside and it's 75 degrees.
[lolz]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-01, 21:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Once upon a time I had a pretty wealthy friend, he owned a company and kept a jet.    One winter night he and a few friends were in South Bend drinking.   They decided to fly to Tampa for the weekend.   They all drove out to the airport but decided to piss before boarding.   When they went in the bathroom there was a homeless guy passed out in the corner.

Somewhere in their drunken minds they decided to do this guy a favor.   So they picked him up, carried him out to the plane and flew him with them to FL.     Upon arrival they carried him into the terminal bathroom and left him.  Supposedly they never found out what happened to him.
that's kinda f'd up.

AKA Kidnapping
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-01, 21:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Once upon a time I had a pretty wealthy friend, he owned a company and kept a jet.    One winter night he and a few friends were in South Bend drinking.   They decided to fly to Tampa for the weekend.   They all drove out to the airport but decided to piss before boarding.   When they went in the bathroom there was a homeless guy passed out in the corner.

Somewhere in their drunken minds they decided to do this guy a favor.   So they picked him up, carried him out to the plane and flew him with them to FL.     Upon arrival they carried him into the terminal bathroom and left him.  Supposedly they never found out what happened to him.
that's kinda f'd up.

I'm really drunk in Manistee right now 1f446
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-03-01, 21:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

dude. i wasn't homeless.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-01, 21:46

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that's kinda f'd up.

AKA Kidnapping

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-22, 08:47

Manistee's Vogue Theater turns 80 and becomes downtown draw

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-22, 08:49

LooseGoose wrote:Manistee's Vogue Theater turns 80 and becomes downtown draw

I've been there once before. I think we watched Dumb and Dumber. The upper deck is pretty cool.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-23, 21:01

Toni trucks. She’s a mio 4
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-23, 21:33

Who is that Dwags.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-23, 21:48

Rocinante wrote:Who is that Dwags.

Girl from my hometown. She’s had a role in twilight movies, now stars in Navy Seals I think. Or it’s seal team or something like that on cbs.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-05-23, 22:43

From the pic in that link she's a Warren 2
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-23, 23:20

No doubt she’ll take these Manistee appearances and parlay them into an Emmy Award.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-22, 19:57

I think this is the bear Wags wrestled that night when he was drunk....he weakened it for this hunter.

Bear killed in Manistee County among largest taken in Michigan

I'm really drunk in Manistee right now E7f_bear2

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-22, 20:10

Damn, that was my drinking buddy. Not the guy, the bear.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-08-22, 20:22

Wags, I bought a boat last year, and this year, I've only had it out a few times. So's I tells tWife last Saturday, take me out and dump me off in the lake... but beforehand, I runs down to the corner store for a pint of strong and an iced tea (drink the tea, fill the container with the pint). I hit a fouty before that.

Beautiful day and I'm in no hurry to drown a worm or two, shift around the lake, etc.

Finally, I gets to my favorite spot and quite a drop-off and it takes 2 anchors (pint was long gone by now). I'm having a little trouble with the second anchor, so I'm bending over trying to get the rope from under the motor.

Wave hits (actually one probably didn't), and I'm head-over-heels in the drink. Up to this point, Mr. Cool... cruisin' around, jamming to tunes. Now, I'm explaining to the kind boat owner who's cruising by and checking up on me that "I'm fine".

I may need an intervention or something. But still, the most relaxing day I've had in months.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-08-22, 20:41

I’m so glad that bear is dead - would be a shame to let it continue to roam around. Nice hunting dogs, coward.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-22, 20:46

SawGreen wrote:Wags, I bought a boat last year, and this year, I've only had it out a few times.  So's I tells tWife last Saturday, take me out and dump me off in the lake... but beforehand, I runs down to the corner store for a pint of strong and an iced tea (drink the tea, fill the container with the pint). I hit a fouty before that.

Beautiful day and I'm in no hurry to drown a worm or two, shift around the lake, etc.

Finally, I gets to my favorite spot and quite a drop-off and it takes 2 anchors (pint was long gone by now).  I'm having a little trouble with the second anchor, so I'm bending over trying to get the rope from under the motor.

Wave hits (actually one probably didn't), and I'm head-over-heels in the drink.  Up to this point, Mr. Cool... cruisin' around, jamming to tunes.  Now, I'm explaining to the kind boat owner who's cruising by and checking up on me that "I'm fine".

I may need an intervention or something.  But still, the most relaxing day I've had in months.
I'm really drunk in Manistee right now 502811600

Believe it or don't, i drove that same boat, and swam in that same water, in my late teens and twenties up there.   My dad never asked questions when I got home, cause he knew.  But my mom was always kind/dumb/caring enough to ask "how did my clothes get all wet?"     Every now and them, I heard my dad in the den, "What a dumb ass".   I never asked if it was me or her he was talking about.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next