Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador?

+8
Cym Jim
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
steveschneider
StylesGShmooth
Blanch32
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Go down

Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador? Empty Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-03, 10:53

Please, do tell.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador? Empty Re: Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador?

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-07-03, 11:42

Nightlife is awesome..cheap drinks and lots of girls. They're all fantastic dancers as well  Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador? 361471007

Fortunately for me they love the gringos too (white guys).  I've done pretty well so far..really gonna miss it.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador? Empty Re: Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador?

Post by Guest 2015-07-03, 13:18

Tim Wakefield wrote:I've done pretty well so far...
If this were Blanch I'd take that to mean you hadn't gotten punched yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-03, 13:44

LooseGoose wrote:

I'll tongue lunch those latina boxes!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-07-04, 00:39

LooseGoose wrote:

Well I did get robbed
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-07-04, 02:06

Have you found that the Ecuadorian Ceviche is way too soupy?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-07-04, 11:33

StylesGShmooth wrote:Have you found that the Ecuadorian Ceviche is way too soupy?
Ban
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-04, 13:51

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Well I did get robbed

....of your manhood?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-04, 14:04

Went to Ecuador four years ago. I don't remember any stand out talent. Was in the middle and the rain forest area for a while. Most of the dudes marry 15 year olds when they are 25 or so. It's a pretty weird place.

Beautiful country and I enjoyed my visit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-04, 14:41

I thought this thread was going to be about baseball players.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-07-04, 19:00

steveschneider wrote:Went to Ecuador four years ago. I don't remember any stand out talent. Was in the middle and the rain forest area for a while. Most of the dudes marry 15 year olds when they are 25 or so. It's a pretty weird place.

It helps that I'm in a pretty nice section of Quito and go to the top rated university (humble brag). Most of the chicas I meet at the university are rich and/or hot
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-04, 19:10

Tim Wakefield wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Went to Ecuador four years ago. I don't remember any stand out talent. Was in the middle and the rain forest area for a while. Most of the dudes marry 15 year olds when they are 25 or so. It's a pretty weird place.

It helps that I'm in a pretty nice section of Quito and go to the top rated university (humble brag). Most of the chicas I meet at the university are rich and/or hot

I imagine there's some top talent along the coast.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-04, 20:08

Tim Wakefield wrote:

I hope there's a bar there named Mo'sQuito.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-04, 22:08

Tim Wakefield wrote:

It helps that lots of men there are short too. Have you learned to dance? I felt pretty pathetic at first, but got pretty good at it. Nice hot chicks were always happy to teach me.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-07, 11:38

So did you pull any strange at the PopeFest?   Were there any hot nuns there?

Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador? WI_Nun-e1374781121391
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-14, 11:34

Now we can offer these programs to our football players!!

How four Michigan State football players spent the offseason visiting Australia, eating kangaroo

EAST LANSING -- When Tyler O'Connor settled into a set of bleachers to watch a football game this summer, the competition looked a bit different than the ones he partakes in on fall Saturdays.
"It's a circle field with four uprights on the end of the fields," O'Connor, a Michigan State junior quarterback, said. "You kick the ball to each other and then you punch the ball to each other. It's a different style of game. It was really cool."
O'Connor was describing Australian Rules Football. And to see it, he went about as far away from Spartan Stadium as humanly possible.
O'Connor and three of his teammates spent two and a half weeks in Sydney, Australia this summer as part of the school's International Summer Sports Program.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-14, 11:44

how do you think the Pope and his staff enjoyed the young boys in Ecuador?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-14, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:Now we can offer these programs to our football players!!

How four Michigan State football players spent the offseason visiting Australia, eating kangaroo

EAST LANSING -- When Tyler O'Connor settled into a set of bleachers to watch a football game this summer, the competition looked a bit different than the ones he partakes in on fall Saturdays.
"It's a circle field with four uprights on the end of the fields," O'Connor, a Michigan State junior quarterback, said. "You kick the ball to each other and then you punch the ball to each other. It's a different style of game. It was really cool."
O'Connor was describing Australian Rules Football. And to see it, he went about as far away from Spartan Stadium as humanly possible.
O'Connor and three of his teammates spent two and a half weeks in Sydney, Australia this summer as part of the school's International Summer Sports Program.

Boring. The u of m football players had a pet wallaby this summer.
Sincerely,
The Freep
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-14, 12:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how do you think the Pope and his staff enjoyed the young boys in Ecuador?

Rimshot
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-14, 13:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:how do you think the Pope and his staff enjoyed the young boys in Ecuador?

Rimshot

No, they probably penetrated the rim
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-14, 13:29

You're so courageous as you speak truth to power on obscure internet message boards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-08-14, 13:35

LooseGoose wrote:
You're so courageous as you speak truth to power on obscure internet message boards.

Like clockwork.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-14, 13:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Rimshot
I think they went a bit further than that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-14, 13:48

LooseGoose wrote:
thanks - but I pale in comparison to those who police obscure internet message boards in search of the falsified pseudo-courageous souls who pretend to shine a light on the collective darkness where none truly exists.

have a good weekend and may He continue to shine through your dutiful actions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-14, 15:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
thanks - but I pale in comparison to those who police obscure internet message boards in search of the falsified pseudo-courageous souls who pretend to shine a light on the collective darkness where none truly exists.

have a good weekend and may He continue to shine through your dutiful actions.
No reference to shooting unarmed brown people?  You're slipping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-17, 14:54

WXYZ Detroit@wxyzdetroit 25s25 seconds ago
Michigan State trying to contact four students in Ecuador during magnitude-7.8 earthquake. http://www.wxyz.com/news/michigan-state-trying-to-contact-four-students-in-ecuador …
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-17, 14:55

Wake suggests to donate to the cause maybe he can post the link here
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-17, 15:13

Shit, didn't know we had kids there. I seriously might be able to help. Gonna contact some people down there..assuming they're at the same university I went to.

Here's the link to donate. Half of my beer pong winnings from last night have been donated. These people need help..northern Ecuador has a lot of poor people who lost loved ones and possessions. A little bit goes a long way. -> Donate
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-17, 16:03

WXYZ Detroit@wxyzdetroit 1m1 minute ago
WXYZ Detroit Retweeted WXYZ Detroit
UPDATE: Michigan State has made contact with the four students in Ecuador. They are all safe.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-17, 16:22

Thank Bob they're alright.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-19, 14:57

Bump. For those of you going to the Spring Game, a group of Ecuadorean students will be holding a fundraiser for the people affected by the recent earthquakes. We are planning on being at the Rock from 9am-noon on Saturday. If any of you can stop by and chip in a couple bucks, that would be awesome. I have two free passes to any caf on campus, so the first two Swill members to donate will get those. I'll update with more information as I get it.

Here's a link to donate anonymously: Over 85k raised so far

DONATE
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-24, 12:47

Bump.

Thanks to DWags and whoever else donated yesterday before the Spring Game. We raised just over $1400. That money will go to the families of Ecuadorean Spartans who need help and also to the general relief fund.  Wakefield, how is the talent in Ecuador? 1833121890

https://www.facebook.com/events/231543587205777/permalink/234569380236531/

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on 2016-04-24, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-24, 13:27

Nice work wake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down