Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes?

+7
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
NigelUno
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
11 posters

Go down

Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes? Empty Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes?

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 08:16

Basically I want to set up a money pit that I can write off all my taxes. Is that even possible? What should I sell? Tia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes? Empty Re: Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-10, 08:19

There's always money in the banana stand.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes? Empty Re: Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes?

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-10, 08:38

An honors grad would know this.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 09:10

Blanch32 wrote:Basically I want to set up a money pit that I can write off all my taxes. Is that even possible? What should I sell? Tia

Blanchfest collectibles.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 09:30

Blanch32 wrote:Basically I want to set up a money pit that I can write off all my taxes. Is that even possible? What should I sell? Tia

Above the Garage Message Board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 09:32

I think that's what SRC did with tSwill. He's missing now though because the feds are onto him.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 09:33

Giant Moose wrote:I think that's what SRC did with tSwill. He's missing now though because the feds are onto him.

Is Nigel in charge?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 09:35

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I think that's what SRC did with tSwill. He's missing now though because the feds are onto him.

Is Nigel in charge?
He's like the Queen. Just a figurehead.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 09:43

Who is in charge. No admins. No mods. Is this the new Silk Road?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-10, 10:08

Turtleneck wrote:Who is in charge. No admins. No mods. Is this the new Silk Road?

Hey buddy, I have some primo belly-button lint.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 10:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Who is in charge. No admins. No mods. Is this the new Silk Road?

Hey buddy, I have some primo belly-button lint.

Are you interested in trading for some coffee grounds?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-10, 10:31

Blanch, I have a bunch of old DVDs and CDs I'm looking to unload. You have any pointers on how to liquidate those?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 11:02

Turtleneck wrote:

Is Nigel in charge?

I tried to quit, but SRC and Heat are on vacation or something.

The Co9 is in charge.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 11:03

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Is Nigel in charge?

The Co9 is in charge.
You can't quit. I voted for you back when I was allowed to vote for things.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 11:20

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Is Nigel in charge?

The Co9 is in charge.

The Co9 is a shell of its former self. It no longer has power. With SRC and Heat gone, and the only mod that visits with regularity off getting syphilis in Amsterdam, somebody needs to fill the power vacuum. Perfect time for a coup.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 11:21

kingstonlake wrote:An honors grad would know this.

So the Madison and lymen Briggs kids are also tax experts?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 11:22

Turtleneck wrote:

Blanchfest collectibles.

I do have a clothing item I'd like to design and sell. Think it would do pretty well among msu fans....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-10, 11:22

Blanch32 wrote:Basically I want to set up a money pit that I can write off all my taxes.  Is that even possible?  What should I sell? Tia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 11:23

NigelUno wrote:

Above the Garage Message Board.

Awesome band name!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 11:23

steveschneider wrote:Blanch, I have a bunch of old DVDs and CDs I'm looking to unload. You have any pointers on how to liquidate those?

Donate to goodwill and write them off at $10 a pop
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-10, 11:57

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:An honors grad would know this.

No, but they're smart enough to google.

GOOGLE how to hide that $10.25 per hour cash you're getting.

Google for dummies
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-10, 13:25

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The Co9 is in charge.

Too bad you weren't around when you could vote. We probably could have gotten a lot of shit passed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 13:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Too bad you weren't around when you could vote. We probably could have gotten a lot of shit passed.
I think I voted no on everything after I tried to get Trevor elected as a mod. Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes? 1494614055
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-10, 13:41

Giant Moose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I think I voted no on everything after I tried to get Trevor elected as a mod. Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes? 1494614055
The board went downhill after that vote.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-07-10, 13:43

Giant Moose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That was a pretty close vote if I recall. Anyone else ever set up a shell company to avoid taxes? 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-10, 13:44

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No, but they're smart enough to google.

GOOGLE how to hide that $10.25 per hour cash you're getting.

Google for dummies

Didn't you have a money losing small side business? How'd you go do it?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-07-10, 16:16

My dad tried to set up a purchase agreement to sell his company to me and my brothers, one that would allow him to skirt a few laws. Showed it to an attorney, he just laughed and said it's outright fraud and tax evasion. I'll give you his phone number if you want some advice from him, of course he's a senile old fuck now and probably won't remember anything about it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down