Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football"

3 posters

Go down

Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football" Empty Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football"

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 13:50

“God put me on this Earth ... to be an athlete,” Miller said, “and the first thing in mind is being a quarterback, and just be smart about what I do.”

He said he embraces a competition with Barrett and Jones.

“I know who I am as a person. I know who I am as an athlete,” Miller said. “As it stands right now, I know I am the best athlete in college football. If any competition wants to come my way, I’ve just got to be smart about things and just stay looking forward.”

Link: http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2015/07/10/braxton-miller-interview.html
Given these comments, I think we should be the Big Ten favorite. There will be so much controversy and turmoil in Columbus this coming season.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football" Empty Re: Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football"

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-10, 13:54

I hate people with confidence.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football" Empty Re: Braxton Miller: "I know I am the best athlete in college football"

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-10, 13:55

Giant Moose wrote:
“God put me on this Earth ... to be an athlete,” Miller said, “and the first thing in mind is being a quarterback, and just be smart about what I do.”

He said he embraces a competition with Barrett and Jones.

“I know who I am as a person. I know who I am as an athlete,” Miller said. “As it stands right now, I know I am the best athlete in college football. If any competition wants to come my way, I’ve just got to be smart about things and just stay looking forward.”

Link: http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2015/07/10/braxton-miller-interview.html
Given these comments, I think we should be the Big Ten favorite. There will be so much controversy and turmoil in Columbus this coming season.
So he's not going to be a WR?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down