Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

+22
Dingleberryexplosion
Blaine Fabin
Gomer
Snake Plissken
HT
Rodeo Burger
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteBoyHatcher
Masturbates
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill - Page 3 Empty Re: tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-22, 21:43

EJE wrote:Giant Moose,
Thanks for posting the info about this site over on tRCMB.  I just discovered tSwill thanks to that thread.  I've been a long timer on tRCMB though I post infrequently.  Great to see so many familiar names of posters over here.  I can understand why tRCMB rulers would not want this site linked; its kind of a mutiny isn't it ?

It won't be over. It will never be over
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill - Page 3 Empty Re: tRCMB is very sensitive about tSwill

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-22, 21:46

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What is everyone's predictions for the 2015 football season?

11-1. New helmet bumpers cost MSU a game somewhere on the schedule.

I'm thinking 2 losses. Pressure gets to us. We've been extremely fortunate this past few years
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-22, 21:48

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

11-1. New helmet bumpers cost MSU a game somewhere on the schedule.

I'm thinking 2 losses. Pressure gets to us. We've been extremely fortunate this past few years

Any chance we crap the bed at western Michigan?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-22, 22:31

I have looked into my crystal ball and here is what the future holds for  the Western game.

The night before the game, Dantonio is convinced by a WMU plant posing as an MSU donor to go to Bell's for a few beers. The plant feeds Dantonio a lot of great beer. Dantonio passes out and the plant puts a passed out Dantonio on an Amtrack train headed for San Antonio. Nobody knows where Dantonio is at, and by the time he wakes up the game is over and he is in Little Rock. Anyway, in a moment of panic, Hollis calls upon JLS to coach the game. MSU heads into the final four minutes up 42-17. Things are going great. Then WMU scores on a trick play, gets an onside kick and scores again right away. There is only 2:35 left, but JLS wants to throw, throw, throw even though MSU has put up 300 yards rushing. Did I mention it is pouring rain? Anyway, after three incompletions, WMU blocks the punt and scores a TD. WMU goes for another onside kick but fails to recover. It's now raining so hard Fleck really is rowing a boat on the sidelines. MSU comes out knowing they can kill the clock by getting a first down. But JLS has another idea. It's time to score. It's time to make a statement. MSU will not be disrespected! In the pouring rain, MSU runs a double reverse statue of liberty flea flicker where the fullback throws downfield to the QB who intentionally fumbles so the left tackle can pick up the ball and run into the endzone. The play went perfectly. Just kidding. There was a fumble when a WR got tackled in the backfield during the double reverse portion of the play. WMU recovered and later scored as time expired to win the game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-07-22, 23:13

Rocinante wrote:
Masturbates wrote:

Seems like they have some of the same topics even... Seems ok, but weird to have two very similar webpages.

What are you, a fuckin spy or something? I smell bacon mother fucker.

I can prove myself. I Didn't let your Dad give me a blow job in las Vegas do be called a narc
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-23, 00:11

Turtleneck wrote:I have looked into my crystal ball and here is what the future holds for  the Western game.

The night before the game, Dantonio is convinced by a WMU plant posing as an MSU donor to go to Bell's for a few beers. The plant feeds Dantonio a lot of great beer. Dantonio passes out and the plant puts a passed out Dantonio on an Amtrack train headed for San Antonio. Nobody knows where Dantonio is at, and by the time he wakes up the game is over and he is in Little Rock. Anyway, in a moment of panic, Hollis calls upon JLS to coach the game. MSU heads into the final four minutes up 42-17. Things are going great. Then WMU scores on a trick play, gets an onside kick and scores again right away. There is only 2:35 left, but JLS wants to throw, throw, throw even though MSU has put up 300 yards rushing. Did I mention it is pouring rain? Anyway, after three incompletions, WMU blocks the punt and scores a TD. WMU goes for another onside kick but fails to recover. It's now raining so hard Fleck really is rowing a boat on the sidelines. MSU comes out knowing they can kill the clock by getting a first down. But JLS has another idea. It's time to score. It's time to make a statement. MSU will not be disrespected! In the pouring rain, MSU runs a double reverse statue of liberty flea flicker where the fullback throws downfield to the QB who intentionally fumbles so the left tackle can pick up the ball and run into the endzone. The play went perfectly. Just kidding. There was a fumble when a WR got tackled in the backfield during the double reverse portion of the play. WMU recovered and later scored as time expired to win the game.

After wards pj fleck leads his team to the student section to sing row row row your boat to celebrate the upset of the century.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-23, 00:16

Thanks for posting the info about this site over on tRCMB.  I just discovered tSwill thanks to that thread.  I've been a long timer on tRCMB though I post infrequently.  Great to see so many familiar names of posters over here.  I can understand why tRCMB rulers would not want this site linked; its kind of a mutiny isn't it ?

Welcome.

We are going 14-0. Natty time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-23, 00:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Welcome.

What's a natty? Oh, wait, is that jibberish for national championship?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-07-23, 01:09; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-23, 00:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Welcome.

What's even more amazing is that the other team in the national championship game is going to forfeit and not even try. As a result most people will call us 14-0 instead of 15-0, but whatever. A win is a win I guess.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-23, 02:56

NATTY CHAMPS MOTHER FUCKER!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-07-23, 06:11

Turtleneck wrote:I have looked into my crystal ball and here is what the future holds for  the Western game.

I hate you.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3