Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life Breaking Bad: guy finds $4,500 in take-out chicken box

Go down

Real life Breaking Bad: guy finds $4,500 in take-out chicken box  Empty Real life Breaking Bad: guy finds $4,500 in take-out chicken box

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-22, 14:26

http://wtvr.com/2015/07/19/bojangles-customer-gets-box-of-money-after-complain-about-cold-chicken/

It all started when his order arrived and he quickly realized his chicken was cold.

“I sent it back to the person who was working the window and I asked them to get some fresh chicken,” Minor said. “And they told me to pull up in the drive-thru and fresh chicken would be out in six or seven minutes.”

After waiting for a while, a worker came out and handed him a bag of food. But when he opened what he assumed would be a box of steaming hot chicken, he was taken aback.

“When I opened the box up, the BoJangles’ chicken box, there was probably close to $4,500 in cash and also SunTrust deposit slips,”

Dude returns the money and gets bitched out by the manager?!?

Picture of the BoJangles manager
Real life Breaking Bad: guy finds $4,500 in take-out chicken box  Enhanced-buzz-30690-1378997844-15
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down