Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy?

+3
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think Bob's job is being radio voice over guy?

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_lcap25%Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_lcap0%Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_lcap0%Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_lcap25%Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_lcap50%Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Empty Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:20 am

I was listening to be radio yesterday and I heard one of those lovely pure Michigan ads describing the beautiful waters of flint or something like that. After my massive erection subsided, I was like "hey, wait a minute. That's fucking Bob on the radio!" It all fit together in my head. It has to be. It makes so much sense.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Empty Re: Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy?

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 am

I voted first just to see that 100 percent of the people voting agreed wtih me. I feel good about that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? Empty Re: Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy?

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 am

Shit, now I'm down to 50% agreeing with me. That changed quickly
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 am

I thought Tim Allen was the voiceover guy. Tim Allen = Bob?  Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:24 am

DWags wrote:Shit, now I'm down to 50% agreeing with me. That changed quickly

I had to vote in my own poll. I'm sorry. :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:26 am

Up to 67% of the people agree with me. I rock.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:28 am

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? 3003718628
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:28 am

DWags wrote:Up to 67% of the people agree with me.  I rock.

Technically it's up to 50% now. You can't include yourself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:29 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I thought Tim Allen was the voiceover guy. Tim Allen = Bob?  Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? 1550444538

Is it really? Well. Then I guess that Bob is Tim Allen. Neat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:30 am

Nope, I"m including myself. You're not the boss of me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:30 am

DWags wrote:Nope, I"m including myself. You're not the boss of me.

You don't get to count yourself dwags. That's not how life works.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:31 am

So, if I ran for president, and I voted for myself, it wouldn't count?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:31 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I thought Tim Allen was the voiceover guy. Tim Allen = Bob?  Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? 1550444538

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2015/06/28/tim-allen-and-pure-michigan-ad-campaign-prosper-together/#321f124a3756
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 am

BTW, years ago I was looking at the final returns of votes in Michigan and someguy in the U.P. who was running for State rep had zero votes in the final count. Zero. The fucking dumb ass didn't even vote for himself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 am

DWags wrote:So, if I ran for president, and I voted for myself, it wouldn't count?

Yeah, but you couldn't say "31.236575% of people agree with me that I should be president." You'd have to say "31.236574% of people agree with me that I should be president"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2015/06/28/tim-allen-and-pure-michigan-ad-campaign-prosper-together/#321f124a3756

Well shit. Bob can you do the whole barking thing from that show for us? That'd be neat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 am

DWags wrote:So, if I ran for president, and I voted for myself, it wouldn't count?  

Yeah, but you couldn't say "31.236575% of people agree with me that I should be president." You'd have to say "31.236574% of people agree with me that I should be president"

I honestly don't think DWags could get 31% of the popular vote Travis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 am

67% of the votes cast in this poll have the exact same view on the subject as I do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 am

I figure he would get a minimum of that if he had some party's nomination. There are so many people that will just vote for whomever the party puts up and say "anything but that damn democrat" that it's embarrassing
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 am

Em, hey, I''m right here. You guys are talking like I'm in the other fucking room or something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 am

DWags wrote:Em, hey, I''m right here. You guys are talking like I'm in the other fucking room or something.

Getting 31% of the vote is still really good dwags.

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I figure he would get a minimum of that if he had some party's nomination. There are so many people that will just vote for whomever the party puts up and say "anything but that damn democrat" that it's embarrassing

So in this hypothetical is DWags running against Goose? Is Ty his running mate?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:39 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I figure he would get a minimum of that if he had some party's nomination. There are so many people that will just vote for whomever the party puts up and say "anything but that damn democrat" that it's embarrassing

Oh, no. No no no. Only the republicans would be dumb enough to nominate dwags. He's gonna have to be running against turtleneck or otpt or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:40 am

Right here Pylon. Standing right here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:40 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Oh, no. No no no. Only the republicans would be dumb enough to nominate dwags. He's gonna have to be running against turtleneck or otpt or something.

This is getting confusing. Think I'll just vote for Trump instead.  Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? 361471007
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:40 am

O.K., I'm leaving this thread for a few minutes, when I come back I want this shit cleaned up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am

DWags wrote:Right here Pylon.  Standing right here.  

Hey buddy, I'm sure you tried your hardest in this hypothetical. That's all that matters. I'll see about getting you a participation ribbon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:42 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This is getting confusing. Think I'll just vote for Trump instead.  Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? 361471007

That is what confused people tend to do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am

Polls do not work on mobile
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am

Is the mobile redux ever getting finished? I can see the options for this poll, but the boxes to check off a choice don't appear.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Polls do not work on mobile

What he said.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:45 am

Do you guys think that Bob's real life job is being the Pure Michigan voiceover guy? NorthM22-w

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:45 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Polls do not work on mobile

What he said.  

Voter fraud confirmed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:45 am

Then switch to the goddamn desktop version like a grownup.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What he said.  

Voter fraud confirmed.

You mean like maybe 100% of people agree with me?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 am

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Voter fraud confirmed.

You're down to 33% dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:56 am

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Voter fraud confirmed.

I need to check with the super-delegates 1st.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:57 am

Travis, you've had me all atwitter since you've told me I can't count my vote as counting for people who agree with me. So, here's my question:

If I started a poll that asked "who wants MSU to win a NC in football?" and the one response that was given was "I do", but I voted in that poll, and we had 25 votes out of 25 voters that voted "I do", are you saying that 100 % of the people in the poll didn't agree with my vote? That's confusing as hell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:01 am

No. It would still be 100% agreed with you. The problem is if you factor in some dissent. You're over inflating it when you say "%of people agree with me" because you're counting yourself. It's like if I had a poll that said "otpt is sexy Wink" and I voted yes but no one else voted at all. I couldn't claim that 100% of people agree with me because it's just me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:02 am

DWags wrote:Travis,  you've had me all atwitter since you've told me I can't count my vote as counting for people who agree with me.  So, here's my question:

If I started a poll that asked "who wants MSU to win a NC in football?"  and the one response that was given was "I do", but I voted in that poll, and we had 25 votes out of 25 voters that voted "I do", are you saying that 100 % of the people in the poll  didn't agree with my vote?  That's confusing as hell.  

Is a poll really a poll with only one answer?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next