Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm at the barber shop (random boring story)

+8
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
Jethro Bodeen
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
12 posters

Go down

I'm at the barber shop (random boring story) Empty I'm at the barber shop (random boring story)

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-25, 11:31

Waiting for my chair and some dude got done with his hair cut and has his shirt off.after he was done he went parading around the place. Who the fuck goes shirtless during a haircut?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm at the barber shop (random boring story) Empty Re: I'm at the barber shop (random boring story)

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-25, 11:39

What a coincidence, I was at the barber shop too.  What do you think about that little kid getting his mohawk on?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

I'm at the barber shop (random boring story) Empty Re: I'm at the barber shop (random boring story)

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-25, 11:48

I was at the vet and someone flipped their car on a pretty busy road. No injuries.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-07-25, 11:48

Was he drinking a 22oz Milwaukee's Best Light?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-25, 11:58

Maybe he was getting his nipple hair trimmed. I'm at the barber shop (random boring story) 2599972566
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-25, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:Waiting for my chair and some dude got done with his hair cut and has his shirt off.after he was done he went parading around the place. Who the fuck goes shirtless during a haircut?

Are you getting aroused?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-25, 12:19

InTenSity wrote:I was at the vet and someone flipped their car on a pretty busy road.  No injuries.
Giant Moose wrote:Maybe he was getting his nipple hair trimmed. I'm at the barber shop (random boring story) 2599972566
Nah, he was trying to kiss the S.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 14:33

Went to get a haircut a few months ago. Signed in and sat down in the waiting area. This dude stood up after his cut and walked to the register. My jaw almost hit the floor...tallest human being I have ever seen. He paid and ducked out the door. Sat down to get my cut and told the woman I had never seen anyone that tall. She said he was a regular and was 7'7"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-25, 15:02

The Pantry wrote:Went to get a haircut a few months ago. Signed in and sat down in the waiting area. This dude stood up after his cut and walked to the register. My jaw almost hit the floor...tallest human being I have ever seen. He paid and ducked out the door. Sat down to get my cut and told the woman I had never seen anyone that tall. She said he was a regular and was 7'7"

That's pretty awesome. I guess the barber shop brings people together that normally wouldn't cross paths. We all need grooming.

That being said who the fuck goes shirtless during a haircut? I've watched enough Seinfeld and listened to the commentary on a few Curb Your Enthusiasm DVDs where I feel like if Larry David had witnessed what I saw today it would end up in an episode.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 16:22

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Went to get a haircut a few months ago. Signed in and sat down in the waiting area. This dude stood up after his cut and walked to the register. My jaw almost hit the floor...tallest human being I have ever seen. He paid and ducked out the door. Sat down to get my cut and told the woman I had never seen anyone that tall. She said he was a regular and was 7'7"

That's pretty awesome. I guess the barber shop brings people together that normally wouldn't cross paths. We all need grooming.

That being said who the fuck goes shirtless during a haircut? I've watched enough Seinfeld and listened to the commentary on a few Curb Your Enthusiasm DVDs where I feel like if Larry David had witnessed what I saw today it would end up in an episode.

I strip down to use the toilet. I love it when there's 3D art in the bathroom. Weird, wild stuff.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-25, 21:11

Y'all motherfuckers still pay for haircuts?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-07-25, 21:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Y'all motherfuckers still pay for haircuts?
Go to the same place every time. Upped my tip from $3 to $4 a few months ago.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 21:32

The Pantry wrote:
Go to the same place every time. Upped my tip from $3 to $4 a few months ago.

Tip? Of what is this Tip you speak?
Signed,
Moose
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-25, 21:35

Bald is beautiful. Not on you, but generally speaking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2015-07-25, 21:42

Not since I got a Flowbee!
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-07-25, 21:50

steveschneider wrote:Waiting for my chair and some dude got done with his hair cut and has his shirt off.after he was done he went parading around the place. Who the fuck goes shirtless during a haircut?

The situation?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-25, 22:17

y2kMgrad wrote:

The situation?

I had to google him, you know what's crazy he looked very similar. I may have had a celeb sighting.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-07-26, 01:02

nope, rock out with my locks out.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down