Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant Moose v SpartanRodky

+14
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
steveschneider
The_Dude
Giant Moose
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
InTenSity
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
pulling69
Masturbates
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Giant Moose v SpartanRodky - Page 2 Empty Re: Giant Moose v SpartanRodky

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:42 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't really know what's going on here.. but you can rest assured that a fully grown man who goes into public dressed in a professional wrestling costume is an emotionally secure and intellectually stable person. Any woman (or man, for that matter) would be fortunate to have him as a life partner.

Professional wrestling costume.. Giant Moose v SpartanRodky - Page 2 1966794946

Gets me every time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Moose...we look for our own over here...but I will say bringing up the fact Rocky locked a few pistongirl threads was kind of tasteless.

Other than that, carry on. Giant Moose v SpartanRodky - Page 2 328670334
I agree that the situation is sensitive, but it's not like I hadn't brought that up with him from the start when it happened in September 2012. I told him he was wrong at that time and got into it really good with him then.

Ashley died 2 months later after that. Obviously, her death was not Rocky's fault but it has always troubled me the way he handled that. I really don't like to bring it up, and I'm sorry if it offends anyone, especially those who were close with Ashley.

Serious question, did we ever find out the cause? I can't remember bc I kept getting banned and locked dispite the fact I was one of her closest rcmb friends
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Moose, you started a fun/funny thread over there, then you crossed way, way over a line by bringing up the Ash Liz threads. It was completely uncalled for and an asshole comment on your part. Connecting Rocky to Ash's death was total bs. You're obviously still very troubled by it. I would encourage you to hash it out with Rocky privately, as he invited you to do.

Back to tRCMB with you. You supress free speech.

....BTW I bet you loved those dead people pun joke threads
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 pm

The_Dude wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Think someone mentioned nedgo was going through a divorce and moved to the West coast. Not sure if true.

He moved to Portland. Didnt know he got a divorce and frankly its none of my business.

Which really ducks for him. Met him and the ex and she seemed cool as shit, guess looks can be deceiving
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

He moved to Portland. Didnt know he got a divorce and frankly its none of my business.

Which really ducks for him. Met him and the ex and she seemed cool as shit, guess looks can be deceiving
Looks can be only part of the deception
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2