Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon

+3
NigelUno
InTenSity
Giant Moose
7 posters

Go down

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon Empty Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-30, 08:17

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon Blue-Moon

Friday will be the first blue moon in nearly 3 years. I plan to celebrate it by drinking a bunch of Blue Moon. Is that acceptable?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon Empty Re: Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-30, 08:26

May as well drink all Miller products.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon Empty Re: Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-30, 08:27

Only if you like oranges.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-30, 08:34

screw that..

I'll be at HopCat drinking a Legendary Lunar Nightcrawler Trippel Belgian Phosphofructasmic Double Bock IPA Gen-U-Wine Wolf Breathe Ale..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-30, 08:42

A bunch of blue moon and all you're going to get is a 6 pack?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-30, 08:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:screw that..

I'll be at HopCat drinking a Legendary Lunar Nightcrawler Trippel Belgian Phosphofructasmic Double Bock IPA Gen-U-Wine Wolf Breathe Ale..
That sounds pretty awesome, actually. Is it a mix of Trippel, double bock, IPA and wine? Sounds almost like Sangria.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-30, 08:56

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:screw that..

That sounds pretty awesome, actually. Is it a mix of Trippel, double bock, IPA and wine? Sounds almost like Sangria.
I'll let you know how it is.. I'm going to enjoy a few while delving into this cutting edge snack they have created.. it's on the evolutionary edge of the potato. They deep-fry individual slices of the root vegetable and then add seasoning. They're called "crack fries".

Stay tuned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-30, 08:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
I'll let you know how it is.. I'm going to enjoy a few while delving into this cutting edge snack they have created.. it's on the evolutionary edge of the potato. They deep-fry individual slices of the root vegetable and then add seasoning. They're called "crack fries".

Stay tuned.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/grilling/grilling-central-on-the-road/america-s-10-best-french-fries.html

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-30, 09:04

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll let you know how it is.. I'm going to enjoy a few while delving into this cutting edge snack they have created.. it's on the evolutionary edge of the potato. They deep-fry individual slices of the root vegetable and then add seasoning. They're called "crack fries".

Stay tuned.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/grilling/grilling-central-on-the-road/america-s-10-best-french-fries.html

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 1966794946

why do I feel like they're making a mockery of my mocking of them? Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-30, 09:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:A bunch of blue moon and all you're going to get is a 6 pack?
Getting older I guess. No
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-30, 09:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

why do I feel like they're making a mockery of my mocking of them? Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 502811600

I think a better Top 10 would be the best 10 McDonald's restaurants in the US to get a Big Mac.

I'd make a road trip to hit those places.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-30, 09:22

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 1966794946

I think a better Top 10 would be the best 10 McDonald's restaurants in the US to get a Big Mac.

you could start at the McDonalds in the Biltmore Village area of Asheville. It has a baby grand piano in the lobby.. Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 502811600

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 3126217773_769a62665a_n

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-30, 09:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

you could start at the McDonalds in the Biltmore Village area of Asheville. It has a baby grand piano in the lobby.. Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 502811600

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 3126217773_769a62665a_n

I'll put that one on the list.

Had some crack fries last week. They were OK.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-30, 11:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh, and Blue Moon suuuuuuucks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-30, 11:32

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon 1966794946

Oh, and Blue Moon suuuuuuucks.
That's why I only drink it once in a blue moon.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-30, 11:41

I like crack fries, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-30, 13:45

Giant Moose wrote:Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon Blue-Moon

Friday will be the first blue moon in nearly 3 years. I plan to celebrate it by drinking a bunch of Blue Moon. Is that acceptable?

No, but eating this is:

Yay or nay? Drinking Blue Moon to celebrate the blue moon Maxresdefault
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down