Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo?

+12
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
InTenSity
pulling69
Rocinante
HT
DWags
Dr. Strangelove
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
16 posters

Go down

Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? Empty Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 09:44

Few hours to pick the guy's brain and have some beers with. Who you picking?

I'm leaning towards Izzo.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? Empty Re: Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-31, 09:49

Do we get to bring someone else with us? If so, I'm bringing Garrick Sherman and picking Izzo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? Empty Re: Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-31, 09:56

the one guy who played basketball somewhere else but got to kiss the Spartan logo anyway.

That's who I want to have a beer with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-07-31, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the one guy who played basketball somewhere else but got to kiss the Spartan logo anyway.

FWIW, Said guy did play three of his four years at MSU.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-07-31, 10:13

Izzo
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-07-31, 10:38

Beer? Izzo
Scotch? Dantonio
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-31, 10:43

Giant Moose wrote:Do we get to bring someone else with us? If so, I'm bringing Garrick Sherman and picking Izzo.

Ok giant moose is fast becoming the funniest fucker on these boards.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-31, 10:44

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the one guy who played basketball somewhere else but got to kiss the Spartan logo anyway.

FWIW, Said guy did play three of his four years at MSU.
I'm still amazed that he earned a Masters degree in such a short amount of time. Says a lot about the character of the players we recruit.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-31, 10:50

Dantonio.

He seems like the type that you could have a good conversation with (since he studied English in college, I'm sure he's well-read and has a lot of good things to say), and would be more low-key to drink with. Have a beer with him, talk about life, and then after another he starts divulging some of his real thoughts on Jim Delany, OSU, Jim Tressel, Urban Meyer, the "Little Brother" incident, Michigan, etc.

Don't get me wrong. Izzo would be a good guy to have a beer with, too. I just envision that having a beer with Izzo would be a little more eventful and raucous than Dantonio, just because Izzo's more energetic. He'd be the guy I want to drink with when I want to rage and party hard.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-31, 10:53

I'll let Trevor - someone who has never met me and knows nothing about me - determine who I'd like to have a beer with.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-31, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll let Trevor - someone who has never met me and knows nothing about me - determine who I'd like to have a beer with.

Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? 1966794946 Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? 1966794946 Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? 1966794946
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-31, 12:09

Beer at a sports bar - Izzo.

Dinner and a conversation - Dantonio.

Drop off at Bob's place - Nedgo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-31, 12:32

I don't know any of them, so it would be weird.

Thanks for the offer though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 12:34

Rocinante wrote:I don't know any of them, so it would be weird.

Sounds like you have some pretty sub-par social skills then. Aren't you the guy in Wyoming? No wonder.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-31, 12:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don't know any of them, so it would be weird.

Sounds like you have some pretty sub-par social skills then. Aren't you the guy in Wyoming? No wonder.

How would you see a date to drink with a famous person you've never met and you have almost nothing in common with going?

Hi.

Hi.

Um. Do you? Do you like Michigan State?

Yeah.

Me too. AWESOME! ...yeah. um. Um. Do you... Do you remember when... when you coached MSU in that one game when your kicker... um... threw a touchdown pass?

Our punter, yes. I remember that.

Um. that was AWESOME!!!

Yeah.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 12:54

Man, the people in Wyoming seem boring.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-31, 12:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Man, the people in Wyoming seem boring.

You're right. Send me a pic of your sister to cheer me up, I'm sad.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-31, 13:55

Rocinante wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Man, the people in Wyoming seem boring.

You're right. Send me a pic of your sister to cheer me up, I'm sad.
Be careful. Challenging a mod publicly may cause another mod to ban you.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-31, 14:22

Welp already had a beer with Izzo and Nedgo....so I guess Dantonio scratch
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 14:25

pulling69 wrote:Welp already had a beer with Izzo and Nedgo....so I guess Dantonio scratch

Story time. What's nedgos deal? Why he dressing up like a super hero?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-31, 14:25

I've had a beer with Nedgo. I meekly said hello to Izzo.

I'd probably still go with Izzo. I think Dantonio would just intimidate me too much. He'd also be way too positive for me, and I hate positive people.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-31, 14:36

pulling69 wrote:Welp already had a beer with Izzo and Nedgo....so I guess Dantonio scratch

I suspect it's associated with a pervasive developmental disorder connected to childhood.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-31, 14:52

Simple Mike hart and Ed martin
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-31, 14:53

InTenSity wrote:I've had a beer with Nedgo. I meekly said hello to Izzo.

I'd probably still go with Izzo. I think Dantonio would just intimidate me too much. He'd also be way too positive for me, and I hate positive people.
You seem to have a distaste for Vlad, and he's the opposite of positive. In conclusion, I think you just hate people.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-31, 15:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I've had a beer with Nedgo. I meekly said hello to Izzo.

You seem to have a distaste for Vlad, and he's the opposite of positive. In conclusion, I think you just hate people.
You're probably pretty close to being right. I don't like predicting the end of the world, and I think people can be good. I hate the 'power of positive thinking'. Motivational speeches don't work on me that well. I don't get all pumped up to help out the 'team'. Especially when I think that helping the 'team' is code for giving someone else all the credit and money. Don't try to pick me up or cheer me up. I'm a blast to golf with though!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-31, 15:37

Was nedgo in costume?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-31, 15:44

NigelUno wrote:

Was nedgo in costume?
At the Rose Bowl, yes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-31, 16:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I suspect it's associated with a pervasive developmental disorder connected to childhood.

Not post-childhood?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-31, 16:24

NigelUno wrote:

Was nedgo in costume?

Most times no.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-31, 17:05

pulling69 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Was nedgo in costume?

Most times no.

Do you wear a costume also?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-31, 17:25

pulling69 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Was nedgo in costume?

Most times no.

Who would you rather have a beer with, Izzo or Dantonio? Or Nedgo? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-07-31, 17:40

NigelUno wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Most times no.

Do you wear a costume also?

A fur vest, Dendro likes to pet it.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-31, 19:59

Easy, Izzo
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-08-02, 11:30

Poorly formatted question, here is my answer:
- Mark Hollis
- zippy
- Jack Ebling
Playing Arcadia Bluffs, and having a beer afterwards. Pretty sure the 4 of us could solve any & all Spartan related problems.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-02, 11:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Few hours to pick the guy's brain and have some beers with. Who you picking?

I'm leaning towards Izzo.

Izzo. The man would be an outrageous quote machine, all the better because I'd never tell you fuckers what he said. Kick back, raise a brew, and talk about scUM.

It would be epic to hear some of the Jud stories, too.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-02, 11:56

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Beer? Izzo
Scotch? Dantonio

You interest me strangely. Hmmmm.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down