Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching.

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
CheesySpartan
Masturbates
8 posters

Go down

The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. Empty The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching.

Post by Masturbates Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:59 am

Sarcasm encouraged.

Yesterday evening I was as Nobu. I had a delightful meal. Delicious, really it was. I excuse myself from the table to head to the rest room. I park up next to the urinal and undock me shipmate. I had been drinking a great deal of wine and water with my meal, so the clear river flowed forth from me everlasting. In these moments, I heard another patron enter and saddle up next to my steed. I looked over and it was Wayne Newton! I couldn't believe it, I had to check out his equipment. He had a huge beastly babe bat. "You looking at my cock?", he asked interrupting my internal combustion. "Yes, Mr Newton. Your father must be proud." This gave him a chuckle and he replied " not so bad yourself, would you care to join my table?". I of course obliged. My wife and I joined his table for desert. The conversation was light with good bouts of laughter. After the meal, he paid my bill. And asked if I enjoyed cigars. I normally don't smoke, but I do find cigars to appropriate for moments of indulgence. I agreed and stepped outside for a cigar, while my wife carried on with the rest of the guests at his table. While smoking, Wayne pulled out a flask of fine bourbon and we passed it back and forth enjoying the brisk evening air in the back of the parking lot. I became quite buzzed from tobacco, alcohol, and the thrill of everything that was happening. I asked Wayne about his life, what it's like to be a star, and be rich. He said, "Don't let anyone fool you, money can't by happiness ... I do what I do because I enjoy entertaining. The money is nice, but it's not what makes me happy... It's moments like this that makes the money worth it, you can afford to make memories with someone." The conversation was unpredictably deep. The guests exited the building and located us. Wayne thanked me for the enjoyable company and gave me his card and personal number. He invited me over to hang out and possibly golf in a couple weekends. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship...
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. Empty Re: The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching.

Post by CheesySpartan Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:10 am

So you're a gHost shtick???...makes sense
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. Empty Re: The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching.

Post by Giant Moose Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 am

Does Wayne Newton still look like a wax figure?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:13 am

The thread on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. 502811600

I actually enjoyed that story, thank you sir.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:28 pm

You should have thrown in something about him offering a wife swap. That I might believe.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Bourbon and cigars are a match made in heaven. Send Wayne my best.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:56 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:So you're a gHost shtick???...makes sense

Nah, gHost doesn't live near the UNC campus.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:07 pm

pulling69 wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:So you're a gHost shtick???...makes sense

Nah, gHost doesn't live near the UNC campus.

Neither do I. Visiting my brother. How do you do that by the way?
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:13 pm

gHost is always talking about living near Phoenix.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

pulling69 wrote:gHost is always talking about living near Phoenix.
Yeah. Would probably take him 12 hours to drive from Phoenix to Vegas
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down