Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I just sit on the toilet.

+13
Death Roe
FupaTuba
Rocinante
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
CORNER BLITZ
Masturbates
17 posters

Go down

Sometimes I just sit on the toilet. Empty Sometimes I just sit on the toilet.

Post by Masturbates Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Even if I don't have to take a shit, I'll sit and read the internet, sneak in a cup of coffee or a can of beer and just hang out for 20 mins of a closed door and time for myself. It's not that I'm unhappy with marriage, it's just I have to have time alone. The fact that I'm on the can always seems to be a good enough excuse for the wife to leave me alone.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I just sit on the toilet. Empty Re: Sometimes I just sit on the toilet.

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 pm

And masturbate
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I just sit on the toilet. Empty Re: Sometimes I just sit on the toilet.

Post by Jethro Bodeen Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:56 pm

I sat there for an hour today reading the news on my Android. My legs fell asleep and I staggered to my couch until the feeling returned.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm

By a riding mower dude
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:47 pm

kingstonlake wrote:By a riding mower dude
Haha, I was looking for some witty way to chide you for misspelling "buy". I thought, yes a toilet, out in the yard, by a riding mover dude. That's what I came up with. Wa wa wa.

But to your point, a riding mower with a large yard is something I would really enjoy once I meet my financial goals. Haven't made it there yet, but it seems like hanging outside driving around the mower unbothered would be awesome.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:03 am

Masturbates wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:By a riding mower dude
Haha, I was looking for some witty way to chide you for misspelling "buy". I thought, yes a toilet, out in the yard, by a riding mover dude. That's what I came up with. Wa wa wa.

But to your point, a riding mower with a large yard is something I would really enjoy once I meet my financial goals. Haven't made it there yet, but it seems like hanging outside driving around the mower unbothered would be awesome.

Your biggest quandary will be to mow more often or BY a bigger yard
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:54 am

I am living it up with 2 acres and irritable bowel syndrom.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:16 am

If I spend too long on the toilet, I start to hear my dad's voice telling me to shit or get off the pot.
Dad was a classy fuck. Sometimes I just sit on the toilet. 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:04 pm

So did Elvis and constipation killed him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Aren't old guys always trying to re-organize the garage just to get the hell away from the wife for a bit?

Same thing, no?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Aren't old guys always trying to re-organize the garage just to get the hell away from the wife for a bit?

Same thing, no?

No. You leave to buy 12" extension for your 1/2 drive socket wrench you need to change the plugs on your vehicle. Lots of numbers and you can vaporize for a couple of hours. Everyone knows where you are in the freakin' john.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:36 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Aren't old guys always trying to re-organize the garage just to get the hell away from the wife for a bit?

Same thing, no?

No.  You leave to buy 12" extension for your 1/2 drive socket wrench you need to change the plugs on your vehicle.  Lots of numbers and you can vaporize for a couple of hours.  Everyone knows where you are in the freakin'  john.

This to a T.   Throw some shit at the wife, tell her how important it is, make it seem like the house might loose power if you don't get over to lowes to get something.  Boom, 2-3 hour time by yourself.   If you like lowes, go shopping there.  If you want a beer, go get one, if you're an ass and screwing around on your wife, can do that too.  You got 2-3 hours.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Guys, that doesn't sound fun. And neither does dying alone. I'm at a crossroads.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guys, that doesn't sound fun. And neither does dying alone. I'm at a crossroads.

Dont' look for the girl, if it happens it happens.   Mine turned 50 on me last year, still cool as hell even if she's dumb as shit in football.  She'll drink the beer and bitch at the offiials and teams.   Still her best line was after a great tailgate and Maxwell not doing well vs. ND just yelling "Why doesn't that fucker just throw it to our guys like Cousins did?".  Thing is, she was dead serious.  

I have no advice other than that.   Dont' look, don't not look, if it happens it happens.  Fuck it.  It's good and bad I could list them all, but who would care.  My good scale still tips more to that side than the bad scale.  If it goes the other way, meh, changes will be made.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guys, that doesn't sound fun. And neither does dying alone. I'm at a crossroads.

Just get married to a woman who has lots of friends and leaves you alone sometimes, but don't java kids our you'll be dead before you have fun again.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:34 pm

I just sat on tTurd for an hour to see if anything exciting happened. 

Nope.
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:36 pm

FupaTuba wrote:I just sat on tTurd for an hour to see if anything exciting happened. 

Nope.

Great. Can you talk about other things besides your grudges from the other board?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Death Roe wrote:
FupaTuba wrote:I just sat on tTurd for an hour to see if anything exciting happened. 

Nope.

Great. Can you talk about other things besides your grudges from the other board?
I liked you at the old board. My only grudges currently stand at this board.

1. Tanfan, I'm still eagerly awaiting an answer to a Pm that I've sent him. 

2. Muffman, he's yet to accept my friend request.
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Good luck on 1 and 2.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Masturbates wrote:Even if I don't have to take a shit, I'll sit and read the internet, sneak in a cup of coffee or a can of beer and just hang out for 20 mins of a closed door and time for myself. It's not that I'm unhappy with marriage, it's just I have to have time alone. The fact that I'm on the can always seems to be a good enough excuse for the wife to leave me alone.

This is what is going to make the swill great again. We need more posters like this. Fucking hilarious. Fuck the RCMB
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:55 pm

FupaTuba wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I liked you at the old board. My only grudges currently stand at this board.

1. Tanfan, I'm still eagerly awaiting an answer to a Pm that I've sent him. 

2. Muffman, he's yet to accept my friend request.

CHECK YOUR PM!!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Masturbates wrote:Even if I don't have to take a shit, I'll sit and read the internet, sneak in a cup of coffee or a can of beer and just hang out for 20 mins of a closed door and time for myself. It's not that I'm unhappy with marriage, it's just I have to have time alone. The fact that I'm on the can always seems to be a good enough excuse for the wife to leave me alone.

Sometimes I just sit on the toilet. C0PfWcVUkAAyiqY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:56 pm

This is by no means empirical research, but I feel like smartphones increased the length of bathroom trips by at least 50% for me. I used to be efficient, get in and get out. Now I will sometimes forget that I'm even on the can for awhile.

Mileage may vary for others.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:07 pm

You should try masterbating while taking a shit. A friend told me the timing is hard to nail down.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:16 pm

It's when I have time to look at memes. Usually wastes a half hour at work
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down