Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN

+3
Ass Dan
steveschneider
DWags
7 posters

Go down

I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN Empty I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN

Post by DWags Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:50 pm

And he looked like Mark Dantonio.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN Empty Re: I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 pm

I have a friend from Utah and he said the sports papers out there are writing a bunch of articles about Harbaugh in prep of the opening game.

Harbaugh has to be the most written about man in sports this year. I'm amazed at how big of a story he is.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN Empty Re: I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN

Post by Ass Dan Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Do you mean Mike Dantoni?

-Carrie Champion
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:11 pm

steveschneider wrote:I have a friend from Utah and he said the sports papers out there are writing a bunch of articles about Harbaugh in prep of the opening game.

Harbaugh has to be the most written about man in sports this year. I'm amazed at how big of a story he is.

Me too.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 am

Honestly, I think the contender/dark horse/little brother/chip on our shoulder/Sparty/Dantoni stuff is part of our identity. If the coaches are going to the extent of putting chips on shoulders of t-shirts worn by our players, then they obviously are embracing this identify.

And I'm fine with it.  Just keep winning.....baby! If we keep the current success rate up for another 5 years or so, the identity will change.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:14 am

Vlad wrote:Honestly, I think the contender/dark horse/little brother/chip on our shoulder/Sparty/Dantoni stuff is part of our identity. If the coaches are going to the extent of putting chips on shoulders of t-shirts worn by our players, then they obviously are embracing this identify.

And I'm fine with it.  Just keep winning.....baby! If we keep the current success rate up for another 5 years or so, the identity will change.

But then Bill Belichick will leave the NFL to co-coach at um with harbs after they've won 5 titles in a row... what then?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:29 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Vlad wrote:Honestly, I think the contender/dark horse/little brother/chip on our shoulder/Sparty/Dantoni stuff is part of our identity. If the coaches are going to the extent of putting chips on shoulders of t-shirts worn by our players, then they obviously are embracing this identify.

But then Bill Belichick will leave the NFL to co-coach at um with harbs after they've won 5 titles in a row... what then?
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

It all comes down to winning. If we beat UM this year (and let's assume that OSU beats them too), the current Harbaugh hype will die down by about 50%. And if we do it again in two year, their fan based will start to turn on him. (It won't take long, given the high expectations, the noise, his salary, and his crazy ass behavior.)

So Oct 17th becomes a pretty huge deal. Huge-er than most years.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:58 pm

DWags wrote:And he looked like Mark Dantonio.

Not really.  

I heard Jim Harbaugh just got interviewed on ESPN Indiana-jones-face-melt-o
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down