Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr

+8
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
NigelUno
I.B. Fine
Ass Dan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Go down

People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr Empty People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm

And justify it by saying that "they can't remember to put my straw in the bag/forgot my ketchup/no cheese on their burger".... like wtf? You've probably never made a mistake at work, asshole.
'
People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr 53837164
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr Empty Re: People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Why are you so damned insistent on trying to draw the dude out of the wood work today? Does he owe you money or something?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr Empty Re: People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr

Post by Ass Dan Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:30 pm

I had a bag of pretzel crisps and some water for lunch. Pretty hungry still.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Still looking for a job? or just unhappy that it doesn't pay $15/hr
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Last day in EL?

Go do something, and tell us about it.

Happy Hour has to be starting soon. Somewhere.

Go to PB. Sit on patio. Take pictures of hotties. Post. Win.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:39 pm

NigelUno wrote:Last day in EL?

2nd to last day. Will be going after this debate. Thanks for the idea, bruh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

2nd to last day. Will be going after this debate. Thanks for the idea, bruh.
You aren't posting from your phone?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:57 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:59 pm

Truthfully, it's impressive that fast food drive-thrus work as well as they do. The people aren't paid well and go through a lot of crap from customers and depend on other low-paid workers to not make mistakes while having pressure from bosses and customers to do things as quickly as possible.

They probably do deserve a higher wage for all that.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Truthfully, it's impressive that fast food drive-thrus work as well as they do. The people aren't paid well and go through a lot of crap from customers and depend on other low-paid workers to not make mistakes while having pressure from bosses and customers to do things as quickly as possible.

As long as John Q Public is willing to pay 30% more for the same product and service I don't see a problem.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Truthfully, it's impressive that fast food drive-thrus work as well as they do. The people aren't paid well and go through a lot of crap from customers and depend on other low-paid workers to not make mistakes while having pressure from bosses and customers to do things as quickly as possible.

As long as John Q Public is willing to pay 30% more for the same product and service I don't see a problem.
Or, y'know, CEO's and upper level exec's could cut their costs, but nah. I read an article where Walmart was bitching that they will only make $15 billion instead of $16 billion in profits. I also see that the stock market dropped, because the jobs report was good.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:48 pm

People that bitch at the fact that fast food workers want $15/hr 2r4rcc2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:55 pm

I literally backed out of the halo burger drive through today because of the incompetence of the order taker. I'm convinced she never saw a classroom at any level.

But fuck yeah. $15hr seems right.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Agreed. That's why I always throw in a few extra bucks for the window waitress.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Says...the guy who doesn't tip wait staff because they have failed at life. Suspect
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down