Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many bumps do you have on your head?

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

How many bumps do you have on your head? Empty How many bumps do you have on your head?

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-13, 14:21

This was one of the OT topics I had in my list for the summer lull, and The other thread from Masturbates impending baldage reminded me to start this thread

I have two of those bumps under my scalp, but I don't know how noticeable they'd be without my full head of shiny, flowing, glorious hair. Nor do I want to find out.

My uncle, OTOH, should be afraid of losing all of his hair, because he has a bump that looks like Bam Bam conked Fred Flintstone on the noggin with his club. It's shaped like a J-curve, or some roller-coaster designed to make the passengers puke.

Anyone else have these things? Would you look as hideous as Masturbates is going to once he's bald?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How many bumps do you have on your head? Empty Re: How many bumps do you have on your head?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-13, 14:24

tGreenWay wrote:I have two of those bumps under my scalp
Are you sure they aren't horns? How many bumps do you have on your head? Smiley-devil25
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How many bumps do you have on your head? Empty Re: How many bumps do you have on your head?

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-13, 14:26

they have a cream for that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-13, 14:26

Just out of curiosity, why do you know about your uncle's head bumps? Were you randomly giving him a rundown one day and you were like "hey uncle Chester, you know you got some wicked bumps up here"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-13, 14:42

Giant Moose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I have two of those bumps under my scalp
Are you sure they aren't horns? How many bumps do you have on your head? Smiley-devil25

That would be so friggin cool. It might've actually gotten me laid in college. I'd be the ultimate bad boy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-13, 14:42

Which head? Suspect
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-13, 14:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Which head? Suspect

Sorry for your genital warts. You might try hiding them with your pubes. Or maybe collect up the hair falling from Masturbates shedding head and glue it over the affected area.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-13, 14:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Just out of curiosity, why do you know about your uncle's head bumps? Were you randomly giving him a rundown one day and you were like "hey uncle Chester, you know you got some wicked bumps up here"

Some nights, it gets lonely and cold. Uncle Chester was there for me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-13, 15:07

tGreenWay wrote:This was one of the OT topics I had in my list for the summer lull, and The other thread from Masturbates impending baldage reminded me to start this thread

I have two of those bumps under my scalp, but I don't know how noticeable they'd be without my full head of shiny, flowing, glorious hair. Nor do I want to find out.

My uncle, OTOH, should be afraid of losing all of his hair, because he has a bump that looks like Bam Bam conked Fred Flintstone on the noggin with his club. It's shaped like a J-curve, or some roller-coaster designed to make the passengers puke.

Anyone else have these things? Would you look as hideous as Masturbates is going to once he's bald?
I don't know why but this whole post makes me laugh.. How many bumps do you have on your head? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-13, 16:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:This was one of the OT topics I had in my list for the summer lull, and The other thread from Masturbates impending baldage reminded me to start this thread

I don't know why but this whole post makes me laugh.. How many bumps do you have on your head? 502811600

Do I amuse you? Am I a clown?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-08-13, 16:39

Jesus, you guys are really mean. I have a scar on the back of my head from a laceration I suffered when my step dad beat the piss out of me when I was about 14. I chit out of practice early and was home too soon in his eyes. I start staying at practicelate for now on.
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-13, 17:06

Masturbates wrote:Jesus, you guys are really mean. I have a scar on the back of my head from a laceration I suffered when my step dad beat the piss out of me when I was about 14. I chit out of practice early and was home too soon in his eyes. I start staying at practicelate for now on.

Did you also suffer some brain damage? Those last two sentences are full-on Blanch-speak.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-08-13, 20:32

tGreenWay wrote:
Masturbates wrote:Jesus, you guys are really mean. I have a scar on the back of my head from a laceration I suffered when my step dad beat the piss out of me when I was about 14. I chit out of practice early and was home too soon in his eyes. I start staying at practicelate for now on.

Did you also suffer some brain damage? Those last two sentences are full-on Blanch-speak.

I do not respect speech
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-08-13, 20:47

Right before a big high school football game, one of the kids on the team busted out a trimmer and suggested all the defensive players give each other mohawks.

When it was my turn, the guys discovered what ended up being a mole on my head, about an inch back and an inch up from my ear. I never noticed it but my teammates were all "Ass Dan, is that your brain dude?". I couldn't see it even in the mirror, but it was gnarly.

We lost the game.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-08-13, 20:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Just out of curiosity, why do you know about your uncle's head bumps? Were you randomly giving him a rundown one day and you were like "hey uncle Chester, you know you got some wicked bumps up here"
He rubs the lotion on
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down