Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Madison Hack

+18
xsanguine
The Ingenious Gentleman
GRR Spartan
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Brock Middlebrook
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
DWags
tGreenWay
The Pantry
By-Tor
WhiteBoyHatcher
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashley Madison Hack - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Madison Hack

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:17 pm

We're men. We're programmed to be looking for new attractive females every year or two. Women are programmed to nest and try to find the strongest mate. The only reason we don't go out and spread our seed is sheer will power. Imagine how hard it must be to be Brad Pitt or George Clooney or any famous sex symbol. Dimes are throwing themselves at you at every corner. Your monkey brain is constantly telling you to satisfy your natural, evolutionary purpose; "Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it..."

Now look, I'm not bragging but I've never cheated on any girlfriend (as long as they were technically my girlfriend) and certainly have not cheated on my wife in just the 3 months we've been married but I can't judge anyone that does. It's hard to fight hundreds of thousands of years of monkey evolution. Now if you're ugly... just consider yourself lucky some female wanted to nest with you... and again, not bragging but for those of us that are good looking, might have a little bit of money and are well-endowed and maybe women know about it (trust me, they know.... I don't know exactly how they know, but they know)... you gotta cut them some slack. Honestly, even the ugly out of shape dudes need a pass... even moreso because they are probably not used to it so when the rare opportunity arises and their monkey instincts start clicking around... what do you expect?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Generalize much?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:10 pm

xsanguine wrote:We're men. We're programmed to be looking for new attractive females every year or two. Women are programmed to nest and try to find the strongest mate. The only reason we don't go out and spread our seed is sheer will power. Imagine how hard it must be to be Brad Pitt or George Clooney or any famous sex symbol. Dimes are throwing themselves at you at every corner. Your monkey brain is constantly telling you to satisfy your natural, evolutionary purpose; "Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it..."

Now look, I'm not bragging but I've never cheated on any girlfriend (as long as they were technically my girlfriend) and certainly have not cheated on my wife in just the 3 months we've been married but I can't judge anyone that does. It's hard to fight hundreds of thousands of years of monkey evolution. Now if you're ugly... just consider yourself lucky some female wanted to nest with you... and again, not bragging but for those of us that are good looking, might have a little bit of money and are well-endowed and maybe women know about it (trust me, they know.... I don't know exactly how they know, but they know)... you gotta cut them some slack. Honestly, even the ugly out of shape dudes need a pass... even moreso because they are probably not used to it so when the rare opportunity arises and their monkey instincts start clicking around... what do you expect?

Interdasting
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Rocinante wrote:Generalize much?

All the time. Generalities are the average.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Brock Middlebrook wrote:Anyone have a link for these search sites?  Need to see if my BF has been faithful or not.
It's in the OP. 

Ashley Madison Hack - Page 2 4113017228 He hasn't. I saw him at the rest stop off of I-94 with LWS last night.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:Anyone have a link for these search sites?  Need to see if my BF has been faithful or not.
It's in the OP. 

Ashley Madison Hack - Page 2 4113017228 He hasn't. I saw him at the rest stop off of I-94 with LWS last night.

Ashley Madison Hack - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:55 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Generalize much?

It's an antiquated attitude to say that men are dogs. It's also an excuse. "We're built that way." Bullshit. What you think men deserve a pay on the back for NOT cheating? Please.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

It's an antiquated attitude to say that men are dogs. It's also an excuse. "We're built that
way." Bullshit. What you think men deserve a pay on the back for NOT cheating? Please.

Men are not dogs. Men are monkies. So are women. These are innate qualities that don't just disappear because we learned how to harness electricity or anything else.

It's not an excuse, it's just a reality of our nature as human beings.

What about this fact of evolution is "bullshit", Roc?

Last edited by xsanguine on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

It's an antiquated attitude to say that men are dogs. It's also an excuse. "We're built that way." Bullshit. What you think men deserve a pay on the back for NOT cheating? Please.

Based on the number of monkey references, I'm guessing few pats and more bananas.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Based on the number of monkey references, I'm guessing few pats and more bananas.  

Milk bones. We're dogs.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:26 pm

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Milk bones. We're dogs.

Or slop, because we're pigs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:00 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

It's an antiquated attitude to say that men are dogs. It's also an excuse. "We're built that
way." Bullshit. What you think men deserve a pay on the back for NOT cheating? Please.

Men are not dogs. Men are monkies. So are women. These are innate qualities that don't just disappear because we learned how to harness electricity or anything else.

No. What you are doing is relating innate behavior (sometimes called instinct) to learned behavior. They are two completely different things. Human beings are not innately either polygamous or monogamous. Learned behaviors determine that outcome. Learned behaviors depend on culture. As or culture is generally a monogamous one, the proclivity of an individual (male or female) to be polygamous is entirely a learned behavior. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that men are any more attracted to a variety of partners than women are. There is also no evidence that men enjoy sexual intercourse more than women or experience more sexual desire than women. Therefore in a society where polygamy is frowned upon, if someone breaks a vow of monogamy, to point to instinct of any sort is a fallacy and an excuse. Bullshit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:55 pm

NEW YORK — Toronto Police are investigating two suicides they say may be linked to the massive Ashley Madison hack.

At a press conference Monday, Toronto police official Bryce Evans said the police are currently looking into “unconfirmed” connections between two suicides and last week’s exposure of 32 million accounts on Ashley Madison, where married people seek out affairs.

“The ripple effect…will continue to have a long-term social and economic impact,” Evans said. “And they have already sparked spinoffs of crimes and further victimization.”

Suicides may be linked to Ashley Madison hack
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:12 pm

The Pantry wrote:NEW YORK — Toronto Police are investigating two suicides they say may be linked to the massive Ashley Madison hack.

At a press conference Monday, Toronto police official Bryce Evans said the police are currently looking into “unconfirmed” connections between two suicides and last week’s exposure of 32 million accounts on Ashley Madison, where married people seek out affairs.

“The ripple effect…will continue to have a long-term social and economic impact,” Evans said. “And they have already sparked spinoffs of crimes and further victimization.”

I wonder if the hackers even care
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Doubt it. Probably view it as collateral damage...

"In the United States, a San Antonio police chief ended his life days after his information was exposed.

CNNMoney has confirmed that his information was exposed as part of the data breach. However, there was not a credit card linked to either of his two accounts.

“Neither account has credit card info, so my guess is that he was just curious and not a real user,” said Robert Graham, a security researcher who has been analyzing the data leak.

The San Antonio Police Department confirmed the death but would not comment on whether it was linked to the leak."
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:00 am

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:NEW YORK — Toronto Police are investigating two suicides they say may be linked to the massive Ashley Madison hack.

I struggle with this, about whether or not I should care. Disclaimer: I wasn't always a loyal boyfriend. I've also only been married for a few year, but I didn't get married until I was mid 30's.
If you are doing something, that is going to cause so much guilt, or hurt the people around you that you think suicide is the only way out, maybe you should avoid being in that situation. Cheating on your spouse takes a lot of effort and planning. I said it before, but you don't just fall down and accidentally fuck someone. People signed up for a site, looked around and planned out rendezvous.
Do I think killing yourself is a harsh punishment, absolutely and of the 30ish million people that used the site (is that the right number?), so far only 2 have gone that far.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:19 am

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I struggle with this, about whether or not I should care. Disclaimer: I wasn't always a loyal boyfriend. I've also only been married for a few year, but I didn't get married until I was mid 30's.
If you are doing something, that is going to cause so much guilt, or hurt the people around you that you think suicide is the only way out, maybe you should avoid being in that situation. Cheating on your spouse takes a lot of effort and planning. I said it before, but you don't just fall down and accidentally fuck someone. People signed up for a site, looked around and planned out rendezvous.
Do I think killing yourself is a harsh punishment, absolutely and of the 30ish million people that used the site (is that the right number?), so far only 2 have gone that far.

Hopefully you're not group texting femskins. That would be awkward.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am

I get it...but the hackers didn't put these people in this situation...they did it themselves when they knowingly signed up with personal information on a website specifically designed to cheat on their spouse.

Committing suicide is just such a coward's way out. No sympathy from me.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:24 am

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Hopefully you're not group texting femskins. That would be awkward.
Ashley Madison Hack - Page 2 3003718628
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:33 am

To try to blame the hackers for the suicides is erroneous.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:01 pm

I can't wait to wear my gHostskin to tailgate in
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Like I said, I know they won't even care. Many people don't.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Suicide sucks. I don't think you can blame one event on someone's decision to do it. It takes all sorts of despair.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Can we go back to making fun of the Duggars instead of having a serious conversation about suicide?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Tanfan! wrote:I can't wait to wear my gHostskin to tailgate in

Ashley Madison Hack - Page 2 2102841802
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:18 pm

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I want to live in that world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 pm

The_Dude wrote:

I get it...but the hackers didn't put these people in this situation...they did it themselves when they knowingly signed up with personal information on a website specifically designed to cheat on their spouse.

Committing suicide is just such a coward's way out.  No sympathy from me.
Honestly, and I'm not really talking about this specific case... But have you ever felt sympathy for anyone? Like, ever?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Committing suicide is just such a coward's way out.  No sympathy from me.
Honestly, and I'm not really talking about this specific case... But have you ever felt sympathy for anyone? Like, ever?

Of course I do.

But for cheaters that get caught?

Not so much.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:46 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Of course I do.

But for cheaters that get caught?

Not so much.
I only have sympathy for cheaters who don't get caught.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

No. What you are doing is relating innate behavior (sometimes called instinct) to learned behavior. They are two completely different things. Human beings are not innately either polygamous or monogamous. Learned behaviors determine that outcome. Learned behaviors depend on culture. As or culture is generally a monogamous one, the proclivity of an individual (male or female) to be polygamous is entirely a learned behavior. There is absolutely no scientific evidence that men are any more attracted to a variety of partners than women are. There is also no evidence that men enjoy sexual intercourse more than women or experience more sexual desire than women. Therefore in a society where polygamy is frowned upon, if someone breaks a vow of monogamy, to point to instinct of any sort is a fallacy and an excuse. Bullshit.

We share a common ancestor with the ape... and polygamy (albeit not out in the open) is far more prominent than you'd probably care to admit. With both sexes. That's my point.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:39 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

We share a common ancestor with the ape... and polygamy (albeit not out in the open) is far more prominent than you'd probably care to admit. With both sexes. That's my point.

There's another saying my dad would use on occasion that seems more appropriate in this thread than the other:
A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

There's another saying my dad would use on occasion that seems more appropriate in this thread than the other:
A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

I like that. May I use that?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:03 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Rape culture promotion.

Sincerely

Otpt
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Rape culture promotion.

Sincerely

Otpt

You leave OTPT alone.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Rape culture promotion.

Sincerely

Otpt

You leave OTPT alone.

Am I bullying or shaming him? I honestly cannot tell
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You leave OTPT alone.

Am I bullying or shaming him? I honestly cannot tell

I'm not sure... but I feel a need to come to his defense.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2