Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.

+7
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
xsanguine
tTy
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Empty Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 00:52

Compared Muslims to Nazi's on the Twitter.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Empty Re: Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-26, 00:57

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-11.57.27-AM
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Empty Re: Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-26, 00:58

I don't really get it though since it didn't say Germans are bad so therefore doesn't say Muslims are bad... or no?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 01:01

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I don't really get it though since it didn't say Germans are bad so therefore doesn't say Muslims are bad... or no?

I'd probably leave all the shit off my Twitter just in case.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-26, 01:02

Mostly i think it got more people looking at his social media...and his Facebook looks even crazier

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-2.21.31-PM

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-2.20.35-PM

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-2.21.05-PM

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-2.20.25-PM

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Screen-Shot-2015-08-25-at-2.21.13-PM

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 01:05

The fuck?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-08-26, 01:10

Pussification of 'Merica continues.......

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-26, 01:15

tTy wrote:Pussification of 'Merica continues.......

If you repost shit like that on Facebook you're fucking crazy. Hell, reposting anything on Facebook when you're 40 something like schilling is means you're fucking crazy
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-08-26, 01:30

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tTy wrote:Pussification of 'Merica continues.......

If you repost shit like that on Facebook you're fucking crazy. Hell, reposting anything on Facebook when you're 40 something like schilling is means you're fucking crazy

Caring this much about what anyone ever posts, reposts, or rereposterests on Facebook makes you fucking crazy in my book.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 01:31

Schilling had to know with PC as it is it could cost him. Maybe he just doesn't GAF.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-26, 03:47

DWags wrote:Compared Muslims to Nazi's on the Twitter. 
And how is that comparison invalid?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-26, 06:13

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Compared Muslims to Nazi's on the Twitter. 
And how is that comparison invalid?

Because he didn't check his "white privilege".
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-26, 07:08

Muslim Brotherhood & Hitler

Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-26, 07:24

LooseGoose wrote:Muslim Brotherhood & Hitler

Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).

Your post has nothing to do with baseball.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-26, 08:18

Schilling has been in the broadcast side of things long enough to know his job in the booth has rules. He's free to express his opinions but he should expect to be suspended or look for other work if his contract with ESPN/Disney was violated when he posted that stuff.

With ESPN/Disney being in a cost cutting mode they may not have him back.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 10:46

GRR Spartan wrote:Schilling has been in the broadcast side of things long enough to know his job in the booth has rules. He's free to express his opinions but he should expect to be suspended or look for other work if his contract with ESPN/Disney was violated when he posted that stuff.

Just don't get how he didn't think that might offend some people. Is it fair as a reporter you're not allowed to have an opinion on something when you're not working? Probably not, but you have to think things through as far as how it's going to effect your viewership.
In the old saying don't discuss religion or politics if you don't want to upset anybody this guy did both in a couple of sentences.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-26, 10:59

Are we saying Islam equals fascism? Because fascism is grounded in nationalism and Islamic movements are not national movements. I know, who cares about getting things right. My bad.

Also, has Schilling, a guy that strongly believes in small government, paid back the $100 million he owes Rhode Island for subsidizing his video game company?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-26, 11:28

Curt Schilling the wing nut announcer. I think that entire ESPN baseball crew sucks, but he's the biggest douche of them all.

His cry baby lame excuse that he didn't make the HOF because of his political views was bogus. Most athletes are conservative.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-26, 11:32

steveschneider wrote:Curt Schilling the wing nut announcer. I think that entire ESPN baseball crew sucks, but he's the biggest douche of them all.

His cry baby lame excuse that he didn't make the HOF because of his political views was bogus. Most athletes are conservative.

Agree with you steve, and not to change the subject here, but what bothers me about the voters to the HOF is that often, they seem to bring their personal bias into the voting.  How they were treated by the athlete etc.   I guess you can't scrub the vote of personal bias, but some of the reporters who are allowed to vote really do carry a grudge.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-26, 12:00

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Curt Schilling the wing nut announcer. I think that entire ESPN baseball crew sucks, but he's the biggest douche of them all.

Agree with you steve, and not to change the subject here, but what bothers me about the voters to the HOF is that often, they seem to bring their personal bias into the voting.  How they were treated by the athlete etc.   I guess you can't scrub the vote of personal bias, but some of the reporters who are allowed to vote really do carry a grudge.

Time to modernize the entire thing. IMO if you were a top five player at your position for 10 years you are in the HOF. End of story. No more retro active punishments either, if you didn't get caught gambling, roiding or whatever while you put up your stats then they count. If you get caught using roids and suspended for a season well that's going to hurt your chances.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 12:51

He seems perfectly stable.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-26, 12:55

He's free to say what he wants. ESPN and anyone else is free to believe that the views he expresses do not gibe with the image they want to project and to terminate his contract.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-27, 00:02

The guy worked for a company that gave Caitlyn Jenner an award for taking Bruce Jenner away from us.

He didn't understand the culture of his workplace.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-27, 00:04

Hard to believe anyone with a cushy espn gig sees a hitler meme and thinks "Wow! I should post this on facebook amd twitter."
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-27, 00:05

The Nazi crowd should be pissed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-08-27, 00:13

Schilling gets pulled from little league World Series.  Islam
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-27, 00:22

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Schilling has been in the broadcast side of things long enough to know his job in the booth has rules. He's free to express his opinions but he should expect to be suspended or look for other work if his contract with ESPN/Disney was violated when he posted that stuff.

Just don't get how he didn't think that might offend some people. Is it fair as a reporter you're not allowed to have an opinion on something when you're not working? Probably not, but you have to think things through as far as how it's going to effect your viewership.
In the old saying don't discuss religion or politics if you don't want to upset anybody this guy did both in a couple of sentences.

Dude- if my company knew I posted here I probably wouldn't post here. Or at least I'd be a lot different. And despite facebooks and twitters being "private" I don't post shit that I wouldn't mind being emailed to my boss. Just in case.

It takes a special kind of dumb to post shit that the guy that pays you might be not a fan of and just kind of hope that you don't get in trouble for it. It's an even specialer kind of dumb when you're a well know celebrity.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down