Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something happened with that Huge Show guy

+6
Herbie Green
TCSparty25
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
10 posters

Go down

Something happened with that Huge Show guy Empty Something happened with that Huge Show guy

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-26, 16:26

Anyone got the scoop? 

I saw Tony Paul (Det News Tigers writer) tweeting something earlier about how his relationship with the station in GR that I guess runs that show has ended but he didn't go into details. 

Just now some of the BYB guys tweeting back and forth about what a piece of work the Huge guy is. 

I have never listened, but I know a lot of people at the other board when I used to post there hated him. Anyone know what happened?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Something happened with that Huge Show guy Empty Re: Something happened with that Huge Show guy

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-26, 16:28

One of the tweets in question

https://twitter.com/BYBKurt/status/636630367299092480
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Something happened with that Huge Show guy Empty Re: Something happened with that Huge Show guy

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-26, 16:31

Did he get beat up again? That's all I know about him
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-26, 16:35

Never heard of him, except for what was posted online in various places (ie MSU247).
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-26, 16:37

As near as I can tell, some other host at the station his show is on had on Jeff Moss, who is some kind of local blogger/psychopath who stalks local media members. It seems Moss took some shots at Huge, which caused Huge to threaten management at the station. Mgt then pulled the other guy's show off of the air and fired him from his job as the West MI Whitecaps broadcaster. 

Maybe there's more to it, but that's what I could decipher in about 30 seconds of research.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 16:37

Guy was always wrong and a tool, my dad used to listen to him back in the day. Now he hates him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TCSparty25 2015-08-26, 16:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:As near as I can tell, some other host at the station his show is on had on Jeff Moss, who is some kind of local blogger/psychopath who stalks local media members. It seems Moss took some shots at Huge, which caused Huge to threaten management at the station. Mgt then pulled the other guy's show off of the air and fired him from his job as the West MI Whitecaps broadcaster. 

Maybe there's more to it, but that's what I could decipher in about 30 seconds of research.

Not a big Moss fan myself, but he's in the right here. I'm glad someone is actually taking the time to expose HUGE. Guy is a racist, called one of the HC's at Oklahoma "Buckwheat" when he was out on the air there. Not to mention he has some awful sports takes and basically just calls for everyone to be fired. He also blocks anyone who disagrees with him on social media.
TCSparty25
TCSparty25
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-08-26, 17:02

Here is Moss's article on the topic.
http://detroitsportsrag.net/huge-insecure-loser-bill-simonson-retaliates-against-ryan-schuilling/

Someone else would have to explain what any of this means.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-08-26, 17:03

My dad listens to him for comedic value on his drive home. Today, Bill predicted us to beat WMU 27-17. Something happened with that Huge Show guy 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-26, 17:21

Used to listen. Thought he was alright. Not unlike other radio guys. After awhile I realized I was dead wrong. He was awful and a really big M fan...which made him even more awful. Not a fan. Not sure how he has a show given nothing he ever says is remotely true or accurate. Did he predict UM to win a national title in FB this year?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-26, 17:23

You bastard!
Simonson is still on the air.  Shame on you for getting my hopes up for a glorious Wednesday.

I had listened to a Rome interview between appointments.  Started on to another and Simonson's show had started.  

Please keep in mind WBBL is the West MI flagship station for MSU football and basketball and Simonson was interviewing Harbaugh last week.  Until then I had never thought anyone could conduct an interview with the interviewee's scotum in their mouth but Simonson pulled it off.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2015-08-26, 22:07; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-26, 17:47

Tim Wakefield wrote:My dad listens to him for comedic value on his drive home. Today, Bill predicted us to beat WMU 27-17. Something happened with that Huge Show guy 502811600
I would take that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-26, 17:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:My dad listens to him for comedic value on his drive home. Today, Bill predicted us to beat WMU 27-17. Something happened with that Huge Show guy 502811600
I would take that.

They are not holding us to 27 points.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-08-26, 17:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
I would take that.

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
I would take that.

Maybe in the first quarter?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down