Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drop off day at MSU.

+16
WhiteBoyHatcher
Frank Ricard
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Blanch32
CORNER BLITZ
Brock Middlebrook
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
NigelUno
Giant Moose
DWags
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drop off day at MSU.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Drop off day at MSU.

Post by tanfan! Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 am

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Go find your old dorm room and have some brews with whoever is in there now. It'll make you feel better.

She's in my old dorm. No joke

Tell her all about the make out sessions you had in the 80s and how girls back then had bush, neatly trimmed bush, but bush nonetheless. Show her where you and her mom had sex. Kids love that stuff.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 am

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Tell her all about the make out sessions you had in the 80s and how girls back then had bush, neatly trimmed bush, but bush nonetheless.  Show her where you and her mom had sex.  Kids love that stuff.
Tell her how TanFan liked his girl to have a few dangling crunchies in her bush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:17 am

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Bush is back tanner!

I never thought I'd see the day either

Tell her all about the make out sessions you had in the 80s and how girls back then had bush, neatly trimmed bush, but bush nonetheless. Show her where you and her mom had sex. Kids love that stuff.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Damn some of these freshman women are looking weathered already.....

See incoming freshmen move into East Wilson Hall at Michigan State University

EAST LANSING, MI — From battling over moving carts, to joining the long line for the elevator, incoming Spartans accompanied by their parents and family members only had twenty minutes to move all personal belongings into their dorm rooms.
Students were to report to check-in as they arrived to campus, where they were given their room key and a lunch pass all before the moving chaos began.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Damn some of these freshman women are looking weathered already.....

See incoming freshmen move into East Wilson Hall at Michigan State University

EAST LANSING, MI — From battling over moving carts, to joining the long line for the elevator, incoming Spartans accompanied by their parents and family members only had twenty minutes to move all personal belongings into their dorm rooms.
Students were to report to check-in as they arrived to campus, where they were given their room key and a lunch pass all before the moving chaos began.

Drop off day at MSU.   - Page 2 4113017228 she has the wrong university on her shirt
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:01 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Tell her all about the make out sessions you had in the 80s and how girls back then had bush, neatly trimmed bush, but bush nonetheless.  Show her where you and her mom had sex.  Kids love that stuff.
Tell her how TanFan liked his girl to have a few dangling crunchies in her bush.

Yummy
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:40 am

I so look forward to drop off day here in a couple of years.. it'll signal a culmination of my parenting efforts. A nice little Spartan capsule of my life and how we've chosen to raise our daughter.. just a couple of minutes walk from the most beautiful place on Earth.. mere steps north of the banks of the Red Cedar and firmly entrenched in all that is MSU.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:25 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I so look forward to drop off day here in a couple of years.. it'll signal a culmination of my parenting efforts. A nice little Spartan capsule of my life and how we've chosen to raise our daughter.. just a couple of minutes walk from the most beautiful place on Earth.. mere steps north of the banks of the Red Cedar and firmly entrenched in all that is MSU.

Really wasn't that big of a deal. Felt bad for her mom when I found her laying on the kids bed in her fairly empty room crying yesterday, but somehow I don't think the kid is missing us as much. Welp.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 am

DWags wrote:Really wasn't that big of a deal. Felt bad for her mom when I found her laying on the kids bed in her fairly empty room crying yesterday, but somehow I don't think the kid is missing us as much. Welp.
Was this your final kid to get out of the house? If so, you should get ready for the divorce papers in a few days since her job of staying with you for the kids is now over.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:34 am

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:Really wasn't that big of a deal. Felt bad for her mom when I found her laying on the kids bed in her fairly empty room crying yesterday, but somehow I don't think the kid is missing us as much. Welp.
Was this your final kid to get out of the house? If so, you should get ready for the divorce papers in a few days since her job of staying with you for the kids is now over.

Nah, have a sophomore in HS so I'm two years away from that. I've scouted out a couple apartments I'd take when it happens. All I need is my big screen, a fridge and a microwave. Shouldn't be that difficult.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I so look forward to drop off day here in a couple of years.. it'll signal a culmination of my parenting efforts. A nice little Spartan capsule of my life and how we've chosen to raise our daughter.. just a couple of minutes walk from the most beautiful place on Earth.. mere steps north of the banks of the Red Cedar and firmly entrenched in all that is MSU.

Really wasn't that big of a deal. Felt bad for her mom when I found her laying on the kids bed in her fairly empty room crying yesterday, but somehow I don't think the kid is missing us as much. Welp.
if it's possible, I think my wife's heart will swell with pride more than even mine will as we move our daughter into MSU.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 am

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Nah, have a sophomore in HS so I'm two years away from that.  I've scouted out a couple apartments I'd take when it happens. All I need is my big screen, a fridge and a microwave. Shouldn't be that difficult.
She'll want you to keep working to support her new boytoy.   He's thinking of going back to school for a couple years.  

<cough>OTPT<cough>.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:02 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if it's possible, I think my wife's heart will swell with pride more than even mine will as we move our daughter into MSU.
You should drop off your dog, too. It might be ruff but he could get his degree in Sustainable Barks, Recreation and Tourism.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 am

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if it's possible, I think my wife's heart will swell with pride more than even mine will as we move our daughter into MSU.
You should drop off your dog, too. It might be ruff but he could get his degree in Sustainable Barks, Recreation and Tourism.
I'm panting at the thought of it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2