Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike?

+8
SpartanInNH
The Pantry
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
12 posters

Go down

Hunger or nachos?

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Vote_lcap60%Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]
Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Vote_lcap40%Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Empty Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:43 pm

The will of the people is my will. 

I don't know why but I ate once yesterday, very small meal at like 4 PM. I have not eaten since and I am not hungry but I am drunk. Let the masses decide. 

Polls close in 1 hour.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Empty Re: Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike?

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Any pulled pork to top them with?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? Empty Re: Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike?

Post by Rocinante Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 pm

I vote for alcohol poisoning.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:48 pm

I bought some kind of pre-packaged barbacoa and pre-packaged pulled chicken. I also bought ground beef and chicken thighs but I'm thinking that sound like more effort than I want to go through unless the people's will tells me otherwise.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Rocinante wrote:I vote for alcohol poisoning.
Thanks Roc, I love you, too.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:53 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The will of the people is my will. 

I don't know why but I ate once yesterday, very small meal at like 4 PM. I have not eaten since and I am not hungry but I am drunk. Let the masses decide. 

Polls close in 1 hour.
Hot peppers available?  If so, variety and quantity?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Jalapenos, about 6 of them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:55 pm

No offense, but are you only still alive because of your wife?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:57 pm

No I'm a pretty solid individual. And I'm smarter than blanche. Though he probably had a higher GPA than me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:05 pm

The other day I was driving down the road.
Ahead of me was a bird eating at something in the road. I was going about 60 mph. Anyway, as I approached I thought this bird better get off the road. There was traffic so I could not do too much to avoid the bird. I was pretty much right on the bird when it decided to fly away. Too late. Bam. I heard the small impact and saw a few feathers fly up.
The moral of the story is that the bird was smarter than Blanch. I don't mean the live bird. That's a given. A live bird is smarter than Blanch. But even a dead bird laying in the middle of the road is smarter than Blanch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:08 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Jalapenos, about 6 of them.
I say make the nachos then.  Include all the jalapenos and you'll have some flavor at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Still 33 min left. I am actually feeling hungry sort of. But I will abide. 

Bad news is my dog is hunger striking, too. No food since Thurs AM. :(

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? 20938810566_ea21a9fbc9_z
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 pm

I change my vote to go eat food. I don't think I can change it though. So -1 for just drink +1 for food
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Still 33 min left. I am actually feeling hungry sort of. But I will abide. 

Bad news is my dog is hunger striking, too. No food since Thurs AM. :(

Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? 20938810566_ea21a9fbc9_z

I hate to ask this, but is Charlie going down dude?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 pm

No I don't think so. She has an auto-immune disease. When shit goes bad her immune system starts attacking itself. Just need to get shit in check and she's mostly fine. 

Have had a couple of attacks over the past few weeks, one totally brought on by me throwing her in my SUV for a 4 hour road trip. 

Otherwise she's as healthy as a 10 year old 110 lb dog with IBD can be.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:25 pm

Large square Jets super special with turbo crust
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Boom. Dog is eating. Swill magic. This often pulls her out of her attack.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:35 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Boom. Dog is eating. Swill magic. This often pulls her out of her attack.

Get Chuck her own username, fucker. We don't need to take your word for any of this shit.

#PostYerOwnShitChuck!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:45 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Boom. Dog is eating. Swill magic. This often pulls her out of her attack.

cheers
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 pm

All i had today was breakfast and just now nachos... nachos are good, eat some nachos
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:52 pm

I think I'm going for the record here. Going to watch the end of Shawshank and pass out. Tomorrow is a big day with the draft, I need to cut weight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Turtleneck wrote:No offense, but are you only still alive because of your wife?
Should I make nachos or continue my unintentional hunger strike? 1966794946
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:26 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think I'm going for the record here. Going to watch the end of Shawshank and pass out. Tomorrow is a big day with the draft, I need to cut weight.
Next time eat the nachos, but make yourself throw up afterward.

Last edited by Giant Moose on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Not gonna lie, I was in rough, rough shape on Saturday AM. I should have eaten. And if I was gonna drink all day/night, I should have mixed less caffeinated beverages. I was shaking on Saturday AM, and my heart was racing. But sometimes you just gotta man up.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:44 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not gonna lie, I was in rough, rough shape on Saturday AM. I should have eaten. And if I was gonna drink all day/night, I should have mixed less caffeinated beverages. I was shaking on Saturday AM, and my heart was racing. But sometimes you just gotta man up.

So, what are you having right now?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Just an 8 ball tonight. It's Sunday.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:07 pm

Man I wish I could get some coke.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:10 pm

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down