Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire

+2
InTenSity
LoneWolfSparty
6 posters

Go down

scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire Empty scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-31, 09:34

lol!

Idiots. I don't care what they do, I have enough faith in Dantonio that they could resurrect Vince Lombardi, hire him and I wouldn't care. It isn't about what they do, it is about what we do. And Coach D has us in great shape. Even if we start splitting with them, who cares? Hairball still hasn't proven he can turn scum around. Until he does they should be the ones that are scared.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire Empty Re: scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-31, 10:05

There's about 45 other threads dealing with this exact same content. Can we get a merge up in here?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire Empty Re: scum fans continue to insist that I and other Spartans are afraid because of the Hairball hire

Post by HT 2014-12-31, 10:16

I hear the same thing from B1G fans in general on Off Tackle Empire. Harbaugh to Michigan doesn't do much except change how often we'll win against them.

They already beat us a bunch on the recruiting trail, so nothing new there. They just have a guy that can make good on the talent he has, unlike Hoke. As long as we have Dantonio, we're fine, but saying that to Michigan/B1G fans for some reason gets them thinking that "Sparty's scared."
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-31, 10:19

LoneWolfSparty wrote:lol!

Idiots. I don't care what they do, I have enough faith in Dantonio that they could resurrect Vince Lombardi, hire him and I wouldn't care. It isn't about what they do, it is about what we do. And Coach D has us in great shape. Even if we start splitting with them, who cares? Hairball still hasn't proven he can turn scum around. Until he does they should be the ones that are scared.

Thanks for sharing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-12-31, 17:01

I'm sad to see Hoke go, love that due. No concern about Harbaugh though. Honestly I don't think he'll be there very long. Recruiting and glad handing boosters isn't gonna be his thing.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-31, 17:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote:lol!

Let them talk the talk, I have too many other things good going on to stop and listen to that crap.

I'm not afraid, and playing against them should be fun.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down