Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate the MS Edge Browser

+2
CORNER BLITZ
Code_Warrior
6 posters

Go down

I hate the MS Edge Browser Empty I hate the MS Edge Browser

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-08-30, 12:48

<Rant>
Chrome just fucking works.  Period.  That's what the fuck I want from a fucking web browser.  I want it to fucking work.  Don't fucking brag about your fucking nonsense useless features like being able to draw on the page and shit.  Fucking do your fucking job and render the mother fucking content.  If you like being able to draw on your fucking web pages, then fuck you you fucking pansy ass artist bitch wannabe think I'm a fucking computer jock fucking blowhard bitch and fuck the horse that you rode in on.

Edge sucks cock cheese covered slimy fucking disease ridden fucking donkey balls.  From not displaying login pages of several of my favorite sites to fucking forcing me to click the fucking back button 5 or 6 fucking times before it honors me with the fucking privilege of going back one fucking page, I'm not using that POS browser.  I don't fucking care if the web sites don't comply with web standards and Edge is fucking innocent of all fucking charges you fucking POS MS cock sucking fan boy bitch motherfucker Apple ecosystem hipster fucktard.  JUST DISPLAY THE FUCKING PAGES AND HANDLE THE FUCKING BACK BUTTON YOU FUCKING POS!  I don't fucking care if there's some fucking setting deep in the fucking bowels of Edge menudom that fixes all this fucking bull-shite, I'm not fucking going to look for that motherfucking setting in the fucking deep logic when I've got Chrome just fucking shredding fucking pages like a fucking heavy metal guitarist shreds those fucking strings during a face melting fucking hard core fucking solo.  FUCK YOU EDGE!
</Rant>

You may now return to your scheduled programming...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I hate the MS Edge Browser Empty Re: I hate the MS Edge Browser

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-30, 12:55

I only used edge to download chrome
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 13:05

Continued using Chrome after the upgrade. Have not opened Edge yet.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-30, 14:38

But how do you feel about MS Edge? I hate the MS Edge Browser 2599972566
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 14:43

MS Edge Browser? Is that a Great Lakes or ocean vessel?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-08-30, 16:14

tGreenWay wrote:MS Edge Browser? Is that a Great Lakes or ocean vessel?
It might as well be for all the fucking good it does. It fucking browses the edges of shit, but can't seem to fucking get inside the rich creamy nougat center of website fucking goodness where all the content is. Maybe that's why they call it edge rather than the MS Center of rich creamy fucking goodness browser. Fuck it. Chrome rules, unless you need Java, then Chrome will suck hard in the near future. But Edge sucks today, so fuck Edge!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-08-30, 16:24

SpartanInNH wrote:But how do you feel about MS Edge? I hate the MS Edge Browser 2599972566
I feel like it's a piece of shit, but if Cortana looks anything like her fucking Halo image, I might be persuaded to soften my view. But for now, fuck edge and fuck spell checkers that spell duck instead of fuck. When ranting is in full swing I need a cooperative spell checker. I guess I'll just have to add fuck to the dictionary.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2015-08-30, 16:39

Love windows 10, have never opened edge.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-08-30, 17:29

beal99 wrote:Love windows 10, have never opened edge.
Yeah, the install was fairly quick, took about an hour start to finish, so kudos to MS for that. However, Eclipse takes 3 times longer to start for whatever reason and my boot time seems to be longer as well. I blame the boot time on myself since I refuse to enable all of the MS data mining bs they like to call features. I figure I'm being punished with long boot times because I'm not giving up the goods on my personal data.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down