Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.

+15
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
InTenSity
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
Jethro Bodeen
NigelUno
steveschneider
DWags
19 posters

Go down

Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.  Empty Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 13:17

And fuck you too. I've always enjoyed getting the paper on Thursday Friday and Sunday. Loved going into my driveway grabbing it going back inside to take a dump and read it. However, my breaking point happened today. The headline and picture of a 5-7 train wreck is too much. Fuck you again. I'm done.

I'm an old man, you've just become a cloud.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.  Empty Re: Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-30, 14:00

How are you going to keep up with all of the latest articles about Jim Harbaugh and his khakis?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.  Empty Re: Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-30, 14:09

Beat Utah and the hype will increase tenfold.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-08-30, 15:01

Freep fap.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-30, 15:34

Totally agree with dwags
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-30, 15:50

Got a pic of this or something d wags?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-08-30, 16:39

NigelUno wrote:Beat Utah and the hype will increase tenfold.

Praying for Utah to beat SCum in the most disheartening manner. Hoping for Jeem to come unglued. A total fiasco. And I think there is a great possibility of that happening. It will be so good. So so very, very delicious.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 16:41

I dont think the freep will notice this cancellation.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 16:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Got a pic of this or something d wags?

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/08/29/michigan-football-jim-harbaugh/71388416/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 17:00

tGreenWay wrote:I dont think the freep will notice this cancellation.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-30, 17:31

DWags wrote:I'm an old man, you've just become a cloud.
You aren't an old man for complaining, but you are an old man for still having a newspaper subscription in 2015.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 17:34

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm an old man, you've just become a cloud.
You aren't an old man for complaining, but you are an old man for still having a newspaper subscription in 2015.

Yeah, I've been told that. Love walking out in the morning picking it up from the driveway scratching my nuts looking up at the weather going in and taking a shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 17:45

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Yeah, I've been told that. Love walking out in the morning picking it up from the driveway scratching my nuts looking up at the weather going in and taking a shit.
In contrast, I'd like to kill the motherfuckers that drop unsubscribed copies of the Freep and Oakland Press at the end of my driveway every weekend.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-30, 17:54

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Mine tend to drag on the driveway.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-08-30, 18:01

It's easy to sell hope and change to a fan base that it starved for both.
These easily duped fuck nuts have literally erased every memory from last year. They pretend that some shirtless dip shit is gonna somehow turn a squad of coddled prima donnas into football players. The fall begins after their first loss and the ego maniac refuses to take any blame.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-30, 19:03

Welcome back, gHost.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-30, 19:14

gHost Spartan wrote:Why do they always talk about the fucking khakis as if Harbaugh is the only coach that wears them? Doesn't pretty much every college coach nowadays wear some type of khakis or golf-type pants and a branded polo?
Because there was an ESPN special about his khakis while he was with the niners, before the superbowl.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-08-30, 19:28

Can't wait for Thursday night. Go Utes!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-08-30, 19:34

I want UM to beat Utah and come in to our game thinking they are good then we take em to pound town.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-30, 19:44

The_Dude wrote:I want UM to beat Utah and come in to our game thinking they are good then we take em to pound town.
Fuck no.

I want the Utes to humiliate them and make the Harblah-hypers STFU for a couple days
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-30, 20:02

The_Dude wrote:I want UM to beat Utah and come in to our game thinking they are good then we take em to pound town.

I want UM to lose every single athletic competition they participate in from now to the end of time. I hope their debate team gets its ass kicked, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 20:08

I want them to lose to both of us in humiliating fashion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-30, 20:10

Turtleneck wrote:

I want UM to lose every single athletic competition they participate in from now to the end of time. I hope their debate team gets its ass kicked, too.

I even want their concrete canoes to sink.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-08-30, 20:39

Turtleneck wrote:

Yup. Lose everything
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-30, 21:09

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yup. Lose everything

One thing that will never be lost at UM is the virginity of the male undergrad population.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 21:23

Turtleneck wrote:

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 21:24

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Your shit or your nuts?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-30, 22:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Your shit or your nuts?

Yes
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-30, 22:17

Holy fucking shit. I'm watching espn. All fucking harbaugh balls in their mouth. Fuck the media.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-30, 22:18

Holy fucking shit. I'm watching espn. All fucking harbaugh balls in their mouth. Fuck the media.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-30, 22:19

Turtleneck wrote:

If it weren't for your avi, we could be friends. Good friends.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-30, 22:19

Once an ummie troll always an ummie troll. But you are consistant.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-30, 22:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.  Titani10
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-08-30, 22:27

SpartanInNH wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Dear Detroit free press please cancel my subscription to the Ann Arbor news.  Titani10

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-30, 22:31

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

NICE.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-08-30, 22:50

Turtleneck wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

It's important to preserve the historical record of Tanfan's farts. Without video proof, there's simply no chance future generations would believe just how deadly they could be.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-31, 01:04

Fuck em guys, fuck em!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-31, 07:31

people still read newspapers?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-08-31, 07:57

God I hope Utah blows them the fuck out on Thursday.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down