Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"

+9
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
NigelUno
pulling69
WCSparty
13 posters

Go down

Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"  Empty Re: Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"

Post by WCSparty Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 1:31

Read more. Post less.
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"  Empty Re: Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"

Post by pulling69 Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 2:18

gHost Spartan wrote:
Another time someone penetrated his asshole with a carrot as he was leaning over into a giant garbage-pail sized salad mixer.

Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"  File.php?40,file=10096,filename=you_know_how_i_know_you_re_gay_
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 7:17

Cool "story", bro.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 8:24

Is that the summer that inspired your idea to sail across Lake Michigan or did that idea come much later?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 8:34

gHost Spartan wrote:Back in the early 90s when I moved to Michigan I got a job picking cherries up in Traverse City. After the cherry picking season was over, I got a job as a cook at Grand Traverse Resort in Acme. Worked there for a quite a few years, starting out one full year while I was at NMC then when I went to MSU I came back and worked in the summers. Shit, it's already too long.

Every summer we would get a massive influx of college kids working at the Resort. One summer this total fuckhead tool walked in the kitchen on his first day wearing the Bo Michigan hat. Immediately I identified him as a douche. Long story short, the fucker was at Ferris and he got caught stealing a car radio or something during the school year while at Ferris. His dad was a huge cocksucker. Thought he was Bo. H.S. football coach at some small town in Northern Michigan. The kid was equally douchey - always talking smack about how much MSU sucked I said "dude you go to fucking Ferris!"

This kid used to pound soda from a 16oz bottle. Maybe 3-4 a day. He would open a bottle up, chug half of it, then put it down. Five minutes later finish it off. Dr. Pepper. One day I put about 1/4 cup of Liquid Smoke in his soda. He pounded it. Then immediately puked.

Another time someone penetrated his asshole with a carrot as he was leaning over into a giant garbage-pail sized salad mixer.

He was taking a shit once and we dumped a five gallon bucket of cantaloupe guts on him.

There were many more things too. But no matter what, he never learned to STFU.

He stayed in TC over the winter and had to spend I think six months in jail. My boss picked him up in the morning and took him to work, then back to jail later on. Despite all this, all the humiliation, he still talked shit.

I don't know whatever happened to that jackass. In a way, he was actually kind of fun to work with. Always angry and easily to tilt. I hope you're doing okay, Ray -

What town was he from?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 8:41

Think he drives a khaki bus now.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 9:00

Turtleneck wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Back in the early 90s when I moved to Michigan I got a job picking cherries up in Traverse City. After the cherry picking season was over, I got a job as a cook at Grand Traverse Resort in Acme. Worked there for a quite a few years, starting out one full year while I was at NMC then when I went to MSU I came back and worked in the summers. Shit, it's already too long.

Every summer we would get a massive influx of college kids working at the Resort. One summer this total fuckhead tool walked in the kitchen on his first day wearing the Bo Michigan hat. Immediately I identified him as a douche. Long story short, the fucker was at Ferris and he got caught stealing a car radio or something during the school year while at Ferris. His dad was a huge cocksucker. Thought he was Bo. H.S. football coach at some small town in Northern Michigan. The kid was equally douchey - always talking smack about how much MSU sucked I said "dude you go to fucking Ferris!"

This kid used to pound soda from a 16oz bottle. Maybe 3-4 a day. He would open a bottle up, chug half of it, then put it down. Five minutes later finish it off. Dr. Pepper. One day I put about 1/4 cup of Liquid Smoke in his soda. He pounded it. Then immediately puked.

He was taking a shit once and we dumped a five gallon bucket of cantaloupe guts on him.

There were many more things too. But no matter what, he never learned to STFU.

He stayed in TC over the winter and had to spend I think six months in jail. My boss picked him up in the morning and took him to work, then back to jail later on. Despite all this, all the humiliation, he still talked shit.

I don't know whatever happened to that jackass. In a way, he was actually kind of fun to work with. Always angry and easily to tilt. I hope you're doing okay, Ray -

What town was he from?

I'd go with Grayling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 10:31

So ghost,

What does liquid smoke dick taste like?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 10:43

good to see you back gHost
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 10:52

OT season is finally over! It's game week!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 19:29

Started a new job today. Guy in the cube next to mine is sorta chatty but seemed nice enough...until late in the day when he mentioned he was a Walvie and started rambling how Harblah was going to change things. Said Friday will be a rough day for him if they lose.

Went on to predict Jeem will have them in the playoff in 3 years after he gets his own croots in. Felt like rolling my eyes but decided not to on the first day and said something like "we'll see" and went on to question why the 49ers owner seemed to hate him. He replied with some BS about Stanford and that NFL players don't like his coaching style because they make so much cash.

Contemplating ways to make his Friday even worse after Utah kicks their ass. Open to suggestions
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 20:18

The Pantry wrote:Started a new job today. Guy in the cube next to mine is sorta chatty but seemed nice enough...until late in the day when he mentioned he was a Walvie and started rambling how Harblah was going to change things. Said Friday will be a rough day for him if they lose.

Went on to predict Jeem will have them in the playoff in 3 years after he gets his own croots in. Felt like rolling my eyes but decided not to on the first day and said something like "we'll see" and went on to question why the 49ers owner seemed to hate him. He replied with some BS about Stanford and that NFL players don't like his coaching style because they make so much cash.

Contemplating ways to make his Friday even worse after Utah kicks their ass. Open to suggestions

If you don't bring a hand gun into work and shoot that fucker I'm gonna ban you when I'm voted mod. Do the right thing here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 20:35

Cum in his coffee
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 20:43

kingstonlake wrote:Cum in his coffee

This.

Sincerely,

Past story about a typical Walverine - not sure this is even a "cool story bro"  Hqdefault
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 21:46

I'd do the fart thing but there's blonde chick on the other side of his cube.

Was thinking about loosening the valve on one of his tires at lunch so it was flat by the time he left at closing time
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 10:44

Do cherry pickers get paid well?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down