Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whatever happened to BobS thread?

+9
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
CheesySpartan
Jake from State Farm
Gomer
steveschneider
kingstonlake
HT
Other Teams Pursuing That
13 posters

Go down

The Whatever happened to BobS thread? Empty The Whatever happened to BobS thread?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 am

Now up to nearly 11 days with no BobS sightings.  I'm even beginning to miss his schtick.

What happened to BobS?

He finally bored himself to death?

He left us for another?

tWife's dog ate him?

Any other good ideas out there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Whatever happened to BobS thread? Empty Re: The Whatever happened to BobS thread?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:30 am

I'm not worried.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Whatever happened to BobS thread? Empty Re: The Whatever happened to BobS thread?

Post by HT Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:41 am

He's probably just been busy campaigning for Donald Trump.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:50 am

I think he's hanging around that Sandy Bland situation in Texas.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 am

He will be back.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:53 pm

He's starting a new board with Heat and SeeRock.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 pm

He's probably Up North
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am

OK, I'm getting awfully worried over here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:13 am

Users browsing this forum: CheesySpartan, HT, InTenSity, Nordic, Other Teams Pursuing That, Robert J Sakimano, steveschneider, Turtleneck

Also Bob's stats page shows...

Information
Number of friends : 0
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 am

CheesySpartan wrote:Users browsing this forum: CheesySpartan, HT, InTenSity, Nordic, Other Teams Pursuing That, Robert J Sakimano, steveschneider, Turtleneck

As of right now...
Heat Miser and SeeRockCity have both been visiting the board. Heat is here almost daily, just not participating I guess, and SeeRock has stopped by a few times, but not on a daily basis. I'm only saying that in trying to flush them back into the open.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 am

I'm back.. but now I have to go mow.

I appreciate the concern you've all shown and regret any inconvenience my absence may have caused you.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm back.. but now I have to go mow.

I appreciate the concern you've all shown and regret any inconvenience my absence may have caused you.

GO GREEN!!

Must be in Ecuador again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am

GO GREEN!!

GO WHITE!!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 am

The Whatever happened to BobS thread? 5269496029_d114a28125
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 am

Giant Moose wrote:

The Whatever happened to BobS thread? 5269496029_d114a28125

The Whatever happened to BobS thread? 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 pm

InTenSity wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Users browsing this forum: CheesySpartan, HT, InTenSity, Nordic, Other Teams Pursuing That, Robert J Sakimano, steveschneider, Turtleneck

As of right now...
Heat Miser and SeeRockCity have both been visiting the board. Heat is here almost daily, just not participating I guess, and SeeRock has stopped by a few times, but not on a daily basis. I'm only saying that in trying to flush them back into the open.

As I said before, I suspect all three of them stumbled onto pickup points and are now undergoing regular alien anal probes. They aren't the ones checking in--it's whatever life form is trying to learn our way of life so they can eventually conquer us all.
That's really the only logical explanation.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:30 pm

GO GREEN!!

Again: A public service reminder that this isn't actually Bob speaking. It's his alien overlord making him type by pinching certain anal nerves while it's got his "hand" up Bob's rectum.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:35 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

GO GREEN!!

Again: A public service reminder that this isn't actually Bob speaking. It's his alien overlord making him type by pinching certain anal nerves while it's got his "hand" up Bob's rectum.  
Holy fuck this post is sexy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I was writing about Bob but I was thinking of you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:17 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I was writing about Bob but I was thinking of you.
The Whatever happened to BobS thread? 3434560931
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:43 am

Bob should be required to give us his vacation schedule or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:47 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bob should be required to give us his vacation schedule or something.
He's Johnny Spirit. Just assume when there are no MSU sports or no reasons to be guarding the Spartan Statue that he might be on vacation.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:30 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bob should be required to give us his vacation schedule or something.
back.. at least for a handful of days. We'll see - not sure what the plans are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:43 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

How was Up North?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:45 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bobby s living that vagabond speck of dust in the wind life. I don't like the impact that has on us, but how could we ever expect to keep a shooting star like you all to ourselves? It's selfish and robs the rest of the world of your greatness.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:03 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:back.. at least for a handful of days. We'll see - not sure what the plans are.

How was Up North?
it was great.. some really solid bonfires with my beautiful family, a family picture on the beach where we're all bedazzled in khakis and sun-kissed pastel shirts, some John Mayer and Dave Matthews Band on the iPod which my brilliant and beautiful daughter was able to amplify through some sort of speaker for all of us to enjoy.. when it got a little crazy - after one too many Michigan craft brews - we put on some Jimmy Buffet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:03 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bobby s living that vagabond speck of dust in the wind life. I don't like the impact that has on us, but how could we ever expect to keep a shooting star like you all to ourselves? It's selfish and robs the rest of the world of your greatness.
The Whatever happened to BobS thread? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

How was Up North?
it was great.. some really solid bonfires with my beautiful family, a family picture on the beach where we're all bedazzled in khakis and sun-kissed pastel shirts, some John Mayer and Dave Matthews Band on the iPod which my brilliant and beautiful daughter was able to amplify through some sort of speaker for all of us to enjoy.. when it got a little crazy - after one too many Michigan craft brews - we put on some Jimmy Buffet.
It's good to see you finally kicking back and enjoying some of the finer things in Michigan.   Your life shouldn't be all stress my friend, sometimes you can have great insights into life just staring at a campfire.   Other times it's just boring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
It's good to see you finally kicking back and enjoying some of the finer things in Michigan.   Your life shouldn't be all stress my friend, sometimes you can have great insights into life just staring at a campfire.   Other times it's just boring.
thanks.. nothing clears my mind, recharges my soul and reminds me to appreciate the important things in life like a few carefree days Up North at the cottage.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down