Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It

+2
Turtleneck
Blaine Fabin
6 posters

Go down

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It Empty Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It

Post by Blaine Fabin Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:13 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/jennifer-love-hewitt-lactates-jumpsuit-135500865.html

Okay I don't want to be the one to have to post this, but with everyone else so caught up in how much they hate each other....BASIC message board duties are being neglected.

FOCUS fellow Spartans FOCUS.

I will let someone else post pics I can't bring myself to go that far - in the mean time GO GREEN!
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It Empty Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It

Post by Turtleneck Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:15 pm

So she is doing Playboy?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It Empty Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Jumpsuit and Tweets About It

Post by InTenSity Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:19 pm

How do you guys feel about the 81 year old who's not being brought up on charges of solicitation?
Old man tries to get laid.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:22 pm

InTenSity wrote:How do you guys feel about the 81 year old who's not being brought up on charges of solicitation?

I like Tanfan. He has earned a pass.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:43 pm

InTenSity wrote:How do you guys feel about the 81 year old who's not being brought up on charges of solicitation?

"Klein allegedly claimed he thought the woman he approached was someone he knew from church." Dementia be dammed, he still knows how to cover his ass.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Nordic wrote:

"Klein allegedly claimed he thought the woman he approached was someone he knew from church." Dementia be dammed, he still knows how to cover his ass.

"I'm an old man! I get confused!"

- Uncle Leo
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:45 pm

I'd let her lactate all over me
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down