Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten. #InformativeGraphicInside

2 posters

Go down

Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside Empty Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten. #InformativeGraphicInside

Post by tTy 2015-09-05, 00:25

Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside COHLl2RWsAAfqkn

that is all
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside Empty Re: Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten. #InformativeGraphicInside

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-09-05, 01:10

How is Wisconsin 20th?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside Empty Re: Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten. #InformativeGraphicInside

Post by tTy 2015-09-05, 01:13

CORNER BLITZ wrote:How is Wisconsin 20th?

My gut tells me that they came in 20th in the voting. Not sure if that is a coincidence or not.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-09-05, 01:20

tTy wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:How is Wisconsin 20th?

My gut tells me that they came in 20th in the voting. Not sure if that is a coincidence or not.

I think I saw your guts the other day and I'm not sure they're to be trusted
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-09-05, 01:21

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
tTy wrote:

I think I saw your guts the other day and I'm not sure they're to be trusted

Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside 502811600 Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside 502811600 Informative football information w/r/t football teams in the top ten.  #InformativeGraphicInside 502811600
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down