Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature....

3 posters

Go down

So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature.... Empty So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature....

Post by Herbie Green Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 17:42

at 9:40 am called "The Ultimate Michigan Man"
followed by Dantonio on the set at 9:45.
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/09/college_gameday_to_air_jim_har.html
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature.... Empty Re: So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature....

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 17:52

I don't like it, but I get it. Harbs first home game, ESPN already has a crew in the mitten and they're broadcasting the came on the ABC. Still, you'd think they would show D'Antoni some respect and spread the segments apart some more.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature.... Empty Re: So Gameday will be showing a Harbaugh feature....

Post by The_Dude Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 18:19

I'm outraged
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri 11 Sep 2015 - 18:30

I was listening to Valenti and he was all fired up about it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down