Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

+15
Rocinante
Brock Middlebrook
Tim Wakefield
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
HT
Ass Dan
NigelUno
SpartyScotty
MiamiSpartan
CheesySpartan
tanfan!
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA Empty Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-23, 17:39

The mass he led was pretty awesome to see even if you aren't a religious type.

Last edited by The_Dude on 2015-09-23, 21:17; edited 2 times in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA Empty Re: Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-09-23, 17:58

From a non-Catholic pontiff of view the Cardinals got this one right.   The last one was kind of a stick in the mud.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA Empty Re: Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-23, 18:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:From a non-Catholic pontiff of view the Cardinals got this one right.   The last one was kind of a stick in the mud.

Yep, I dont go to church but this mass was really just beautiful to watch and the message was great for anybody.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-23, 18:58

The_Dude wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:From a non-Catholic pontiff of view the Cardinals got this one right.   The last one was kind of a stick in the mud.

I dont go to church .

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-23, 19:00

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I dont go to church .

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-23, 19:30

He's a damned commie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-23, 19:40

LooseGoose wrote:He's a damned commie.

He reversed course on capitalism today
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-09-23, 20:02

Seeing him in Ecuador was one of the top 3 experiences I had there. Incredible. And I'm not even catholic
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-23, 20:35

Tim Wakefield wrote:Seeing him in Ecuador was one of the top 3 experiences I had there. Incredible. And I'm not even catholic
That makes you a closet commie.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-09-23, 20:50

How many Bingo cards are they printing up for the Family of Families in Philadelphia ? Jim Gaffigan is opening.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-09-23, 21:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Guessing this is a joke but I'm as conservative a college kid as there is.

It was sweet to be there and see a Pope that speaks Spanish and see how everyone reacted. Biggest moment in some of those people's lives probably.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-23, 21:18

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It was sweet to be there and see a Pope that speaks Spanish and see how everyone reacted. Biggest moment in some of those people's lives probably.
Yeah, he's a good guy at heart - just misguided like many do gooders are. 

That said I might have gone to see a Pope given the chance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-09-23, 21:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Yeah, he's a good guy at heart - just misguided like many do gooders are. 

That said I might have gone to see a Pope given the chance.

If I hadn't gone i'd be the biggest idiot in the world. The purple pin is where he spoke and the blue dot is where I lived in Quito.

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA Quito_10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-24, 00:47

Fuck the Pope, what makes him so special? Was it the smoke that came from the chimney that made him the holy one? This guy is a glorified liberal dressed up as some religious figure.  Bet he and Obama got busy in more ways than one.  No one gives a fuck what his old ass has to say to congress, you are the fucking pope, stop fucking acting like you are a political figure. God I just want to fucking pour coffee all over his dumb ass white outfit.  Pope is one fucking liberal fuck and no one knows why the fuck he is so special. All he is doing is costing us taxpayers MILLIONS of dollars in security so he can rant with Muslim Obama about their liberal agenda. Fuck them both.  I've been to the Vatican twice, whole fucking place is corrupt. I enjoyed my cigarettes on their corrupt property, checked out some bullshit paintings and got the fuck out of there. #RantOver
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-09-24, 06:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Fuck the Pope, what makes him so special? Was it the smoke that came from the chimney that made him the holy one? This guy is a glorified liberal dressed up as some religious figure.  Bet he and Obama got busy in more ways than one.  No one gives a fuck what his old ass has to say to congress, you are the fucking pope, stop fucking acting like you are a political figure. God I just want to fucking pour coffee all over his dumb ass white outfit.  Pope is one fucking liberal fuck and no one knows why the fuck he is so special. All he is doing is costing us taxpayers MILLIONS of dollars in security so he can rant with Muslim Obama about their liberal agenda. Fuck them both.  I've been to the Vatican twice, whole fucking place is corrupt. I enjoyed my cigarettes on their corrupt property, checked out some bullshit paintings and got the fuck out of there. #RantOver

Preach it you bigoted piece of shit fuck!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-09-24, 07:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Fuck the Pope, what makes him so special? Was it the smoke that came from the chimney that made him the holy one? This guy is a glorified liberal dressed up as some religious figure.  Bet he and Obama got busy in more ways than one.  No one gives a fuck what his old ass has to say to congress, you are the fucking pope, stop fucking acting like you are a political figure. God I just want to fucking pour coffee all over his dumb ass white outfit.  Pope is one fucking liberal fuck and no one knows why the fuck he is so special. All he is doing is costing us taxpayers MILLIONS of dollars in security so he can rant with Muslim Obama about their liberal agenda. Fuck them both.  I've been to the Vatican twice, whole fucking place is corrupt. I enjoyed my cigarettes on their corrupt property, checked out some bullshit paintings and got the fuck out of there. #RantOver

This is obviously a Bob Sak shtick that he only brings out after getting into the whiskey a little too much....
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-24, 07:40

In thought SD265 was killed by a Swan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-24, 07:57

religious people.. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-24, 08:50

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-24, 09:25

Pope addressing Congress today.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-24, 09:30

The_Dude wrote:Pope addressing Congress today.
so the head of one corrupt entity addressing the heads of another corrupt entity?

where do I sign up to watch?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-24, 09:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Pope addressing Congress today.
so the head of one corrupt entity addressing the heads of another corrupt entity?

Any of the mainstream media channels.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-24, 09:37

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so the head of one corrupt entity addressing the heads of another corrupt entity?

Any of the mainstream media channels.
is he wearing a dress? I bet Kim Davis would have a thing or two to say about that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-09-24, 11:01

Good luck not dying on the way home tonight
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-09-24, 12:50

Yeah, why does he act like he's a foreign head of state or something?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty 2015-09-25, 10:01

White people and their "God on earth" figure.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-25, 10:16

SpartyScotty wrote:White people and their "God on earth" figure.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-25, 13:17

FYI - Kim Davis is being honored at the "Values Voter Summit" (that's a real thing, by the way) - with a "Cost of Discipleship" award.

Seriously. Pope celeberating his first mass in USA 502811600 Pope celeberating his first mass in USA 502811600 Pope celeberating his first mass in USA 502811600 Pope celeberating his first mass in USA 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-09-25, 13:22

Tim Wakefield wrote:Seeing him in Ecuador was one of the top 3 experiences I had there. Incredible. And I'm not even catholic

Good guy to have a beer with?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-09-25, 13:28

NigelUno wrote:

No, he's religious. F religious people
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-25, 13:29

Tim Wakefield wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I suspect if I saw the Pope at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan that it wouldn't be one of the top 3 experienced I had at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan.

Of course, we all see things differently.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-25, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:
I suspect if I saw the Pope at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan that it wouldn't be one of the top 3 experienced I had at the Quality Dairy on the corner of  Harrison and Michigan.

Bob's top 3 experiences at the Michigan & Harrison QD:

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA Favim.com-1124

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA A.aaa

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA Man-calls-999-about-ugly-prostitute_zps103bacda
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-09-25, 14:49

Turtleneck wrote:In thought SD265 was killed by a Swan.

My money was on a jet-ski related incident, but yeah I also thought he was dead.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-25, 15:05

Ass Dan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:In thought SD265 was killed by a Swan.

My money was on a jet-ski related incident, but yeah I also thought he was dead.

I have overcome a lot of adversity in my life, including being attacked by 2 raccoons about a year ago. The weak die young and I'm not a pussy like a lot of people on here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-25, 16:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

attacked by 2 raccoons about a year ago.

Were you dressed like a trash can?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-25, 16:03

I'm getting tired of all the news coverage. Syria, Ukraine/Russia, refugees, Boehner resigning, etc. Lots of important stuff to discuss. The coverage is hardly apoperiate.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyScotty 2015-09-25, 16:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:No, he's religious. F religious people
I suspect if I saw the Pope at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan that it wouldn't be one of the top 3 experienced I had at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan.

Do you really believe the ridiculous shit you post, or are you just always in troll mode? I really can't imagine going through life shooting a wad every time I got under someone's skin on the internet. Then again, half the shit you white people shoot loads over is crazy.
SpartyScotty
SpartyScotty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-09-25, 17:17

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

I have overcome a lot of adversity in my life, including being attacked by 2 raccoons about a year ago. The weak die young and I'm not a pussy like a lot of people on here.

I suspect the rodent attack was well deserved.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-09-25, 18:01

Holy shit the amount of security for the Pope Pope celeberating his first mass in USA 1833121890
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-09-25, 18:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:No, he's religious. F religious people

Love that QD. So many stops there freshman year.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next