Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

+15
Rocinante
Brock Middlebrook
Tim Wakefield
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
HT
Ass Dan
NigelUno
SpartyScotty
MiamiSpartan
CheesySpartan
tanfan!
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 Empty Re: Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:54 am

HT wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I suspect if I saw the Pope at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan that it wouldn't be one of the top 3 experienced I had at the Quality Dairy on the corner of Harrison and Michigan.

Of course, we all see things differently.

Love that QD. So many stops there freshman year.
they've remodeled the outside a bit, new awning, etc - looks less like a 70's-era laundromat..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 Empty Re: Pope celeberating his first mass in USA

Post by Cym Jim Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
HT wrote:

Love that QD. So many stops there freshman year.
they've remodeled the outside a bit, new awning, etc - looks less like a 70's-era laundromat..

I popped in last week for the first time in 10 years and the same grumpy old woman still works there.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 7exuxg2
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 7exuxg2
wonder what he did with the kid after the video stopped..?  Shocked

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
wodner what he did with the kid after the video stopped..? Shocked

That douchebag probably got back in the car and kept going. How dare he!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:13 am

Thought the kid was in an astronaut costume at first glance
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:18 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:wodner what he did with the kid after the video stopped..? Shocked

That douchebag probably got back in the car and kept going. How dare he!
with the kid? That's more f'd up than I even thought..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:00 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

My money was on a jet-ski related incident, but yeah I also thought he was dead.

I have overcome a lot of adversity in my life, including being attacked by 2 raccoons about a year ago.  The weak die young and I'm not a pussy like a lot of people on here.

Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 502811600
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:05 am

check it out. Apparently the Pope met with Kim Davis to offer her "support and prayers" with regard to her stance against gay marriage and the nature by which she is protecting the sanctity of marriage.

Wonder if they discussed the status of her 4th marriage? god, I love religion.. Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 502811600

Pope Offers Kim Davis Support and Prayers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:check it out. Apparently the Pope met with Kim Davis to offer her "support and prayers" with regard to her stance against gay marriage and the nature by which she is protecting the sanctity of marriage.

Wonder if they discussed the status of her 4th marriage? god, I love religion..  Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 502811600

I have a feeling this will be denied by the Vatican.

Edit. Not quite. It was neither confirmed nor denied. Which is confirmed. Oh well, he's still the pope. whaddya expect?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:39 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:check it out. Apparently the Pope met with Kim Davis to offer her "support and prayers" with regard to her stance against gay marriage and the nature by which she is protecting the sanctity of marriage.

Wonder if they discussed the status of her 4th marriage? god, I love religion..  Pope celeberating his first mass in USA - Page 2 502811600

Well that's damned disappointing to the Libs that were loving the Pope last week for scolding on warming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Well that's damned disappointing to the Libs that were loving the Pope last week for scolding on warming.

Shockingly declaring the Pope of the Catholic Church a party line Democrat may have been premature.

Also, I don't believe anything Kim "I'm a lunatic" Davis has to say about anything. So there's that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:45 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I agree - that's what they get for being enamored by a "religious" guy in a dress.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:46 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Shockingly declaring the Pope of the Catholic Church a party line Democrat may have been premature.

Also, I don't believe anything Kim "I'm a lunatic" Davis has to say about anything. So there's that.
the fact that the Pope met with this knuckle-draggin' jesus freak (assuming he did) reiterates the hilarity that is religion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

the fact that the Pope met with this knuckle-draggin' jesus freak (assuming he did) reiterates the hilarity that is religion.

Yeah pretty crazy to see people fawn over another human like he's almost a God.

No, the fucking Pope doesn't have special powers. He's just a dude that wears a funny outfit.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the fact that the Pope met with this knuckle-draggin' jesus freak (assuming he did) reiterates the hilarity that is religion.

No, Rush Limbaugh doesn't have special powers. He's just a dude that wears a barbecue stained outfit.

Fixed that to spice this boring thread up a bit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the fact that the Pope met with this knuckle-draggin' jesus freak (assuming he did) reiterates the hilarity that is religion.

No, the fucking Pope doesn't have special powers. He's just a dude that wears a funny outfit.
truth.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:25 pm

The_Dude wrote:

No, Rush Limbaugh doesn't have special powers. He's just a dude that wears a barbecue stained outfit.

Fixed that to spice this boring thread up a bit.

Lol
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Shockingly, the popes peeps release a statement saying that Kim "I'm a lunatic and a liar" Davis was exaggerating just a skooch. Blows. My. Mind.

No link. Click on news site yourself and read about. Or not. Whatever.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2