Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear

+11
Brock Middlebrook
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
MSUgöat
LoneWolfSparty
Izzo Court
InTenSity
Ass Dan
Nommad2
15 posters

Go down

Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear Empty Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear

Post by Nommad2 2014-05-07, 09:40

Working title. Good, or meh?
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear Empty Re: Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-07, 09:45

Gay
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear Empty Re: Star Wars Episode VII - The Ancient Fear

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-07, 09:47

Its been forever since I read the books that were supposed to take place after EP VI. Isn't most of the empire broken up, except there is either a fleet or at least one ship that was in deep space that had a General (Admiral), that is supposed to be feared more than Darth Vader? Is that what the final three episodes are going to follow? I'm hopeful for good movies because Abrams has done a pretty good job with Star Trek.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-05-07, 09:48

Dumb, but they will change it before its released.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-07, 09:49

Nerds.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-05-07, 09:59

InTenSity wrote:Its been forever since I read the books that were supposed to take place after EP VI. Isn't most of the empire broken up, except there is either a fleet or at least one ship that was in deep space that had a General (Admiral), that is supposed to be feared more than Darth Vader? Is that what the final three episodes are going to follow? I'm hopeful for good movies because Abrams has done a pretty good job with Star Trek.
Abrams has already said they aren't following anything that happened in books after Jedi. The Ancient Fear refers to Max Von Sydow's character, who will be the villain.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-07, 10:15

Nommad2 wrote:
Abrams has already said they aren't following anything that happened in books after Jedi. The Ancient Fear refers to Max Von Sydow's character, who will be the villain.
That's too bad. I hope the movie's are better than I-III, and they should be. I hope I'll have time to go watch them, too.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-07, 10:15

Max Von Sydow is still alive?
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-16, 15:38

New trailer released today. I can't link it from work, but top post on Reddit right now. Looks like its probably going to be awesome.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-16, 15:41

InTenSity wrote:New trailer released today. I can't link it from work, but top post on Reddit right now. Looks like its probably going to be awesome.

You can reddit, but you can't link from work...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-04-16, 15:49

InTenSity wrote:New trailer released today. I can't link it from work, but top post on Reddit right now. Looks like its probably going to be awesome.

The trailer for episode 1 looked awesome too, and that turned out to be shit. How involved is Lucas in making this movie?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-16, 15:49

Rocinante wrote:

You can reddit, but you can't link from work...
I can reddit on my phone. I can Swill from work. Actually I can go to some subreddits, but I tread carefully there in case I end up somewhere I shouldn't.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-04-16, 15:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The trailer for episode 1 looked awesome too, and that turned out to be shit. How involved is Lucas in making this movie?
Lucas was given a toy and told to play in a corner. JJ Abrams is running the show.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-04-16, 15:54

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-04-16, 17:36

Somebody help me out here. What's the basic plot? Still mopping up with the Empire's ass thirty years later? Seems like the force awakening would be a good thing after the Jedis got pushed to the brink of extinction.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-17, 01:22

Trailer looks good! I'm excited.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-17, 08:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:Somebody help me out here. What's the basic plot? Still mopping up with the Empire's ass thirty years later? Seems like the force awakening would be a good thing after the Jedis got pushed to the brink of extinction.

Other folks have the force too... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-04-17, 09:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Heavens to Betsy!!!!

Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-04-17, 10:30

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-07, 18:09

Han Solo solo film in the works

'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff Signs 'Lego Movie' Directors
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2015-07-08, 13:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:Han Solo solo film in the works

'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff Signs 'Lego Movie' Directors
A Han Solo film without Harrison Ford is no Han Solo film.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-10-20, 00:06

Wow... I cannot wait. Jesus Christ, right in the feels.

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-20, 04:47

HOLEEFUCK. I should have watched that trailer before I got dressed. I have to go change my shorts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-10-20, 07:39

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror when they saw all the lens flares in last night's commercial.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-10, 13:17

Bamp

One week from tonight. My body is ready.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-10, 13:25

Help me out. This movie falls into sequence where? The one after Luke pops off his dad's mask, and then his dad dies? And all those fuzzy things were running around?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-10, 13:29

NigelUno wrote:Help me out. This movie falls into sequence where? The one after Luke pops off his dad's mask, and then his dad dies? And all those fuzzy things were running around?

Yes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-10, 13:30

NigelUno wrote:Help me out. This movie falls into sequence where? The one after Luke pops off his dad's mask, and then his dad dies? And all those fuzzy things were running around?

Is it really that hard to read the wikipedia or something? I guess it is.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-12-10, 13:43

Pretty good Abrams interview with Howard Stern.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down